Jboo- neutral wolf leaning
MsP- wolfy af
This is not helping my VCA

alissa14

squishy cat enthusiast c/o 2025
Nov 5, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Ok, time for a role reveal since you guys don’t want to quit on me. SURPRISE!!! I’m not a wolf! Don’t waste your lynch on me when we are lylo! I’m a clif bar. My role description basically says that while I’m not the tastiest snack, you never know when you might be trapped under 12 feet of snow and starving. Because you provide a form of sustenance, you are able to avoid being lynched one time.

IMG_8687.jpeg

edit: typo... I’m on a phone. Mistakes happen

Apr 2, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
Ok, time for a role reveal since you guys don’t want to quit on me. SURPRISE!!! I’m not a wolf! Don’t waste your lynch on me when we are so close to lylo! I’m a clif bar. My role description basically says that while I’m not the tastiest snack, you never know when you might be trapped under 12 feet of snow and starving. Because you provide a form of sustenance, you are able to avoid being lynched one time.

View attachment 293347
Wooooooffffff

But if you are villager that buys us another day so I’m not even mad.

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

muttmanager

2+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Ok, time for a role reveal since you guys don’t want to quit on me. SURPRISE!!! I’m not a wolf! Don’t waste your lynch on me when we are so close to lylo! I’m a clif bar. My role description basically says that while I’m not the tastiest snack, you never know when you might be trapped under 12 feet of snow and starving. Because you provide a form of sustenance, you are able to avoid being lynched one time.
shockingly close to your noob game role

alissa14

Nov 5, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Wooooooffffff

But if you are villager that buys us another day so I’m not even mad.
I’m not a wolf! I had this exact ability as a villager in the noob game. Lynching me doesn’t buy us another day. We will still be in lylo even if you lynch me today

jaboo

wine lover
2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I would easily believe a lynch avoidance would balance out my vig ability

alissa14

Nov 5, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
So guys, tell me this, when I avoid my impending lynch, will you believe I’m village? Have you all discredited my valid analysis of miz?

alissa14

Nov 5, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
I would easily believe a lynch avoidance would balance out my vig ability
According to mods, it doesn’t protect me from night kills. If you had chosen to kill me, I would have died.

Reactions: 1 user

Lawpy

27 boxes
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
Replacement Chat
forums.studentdoctor.net
The doof says that I'm not a wolf, just a good dog who made some bad choices
View attachment 293344
Also, I was pet friendly! That can't possibly be bad ;)

VMH/MEATY DOGGO IS ONE OF THE BESTESTESTEST DOGGO EVER!

:biglove::love::love::biglove::love::love::biglove::love::love::biglove::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

alissa14

Nov 5, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Mods?^ sorry I meant mod. Pippy the one and only. I asked pippy if I had protection against night kills when miz started tunneling me because I thought for sure I was going to die. Like I already said, it only protects me against lynching

Apr 2, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
Mods?^ sorry I meant mod. Pippy the one and only. I asked pippy if I had protection against night kills when miz started tunneling me because I thought for sure I was going to die. Like I already said, it only protects me against lynching
Why would you get night killed with me tunneling you? Even hypothetically if I were a wolf?

vetmedhead

Hang onto me and we'll quarantine the gloom
5+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2015
in bed
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
VMH/MEATY DOGGO IS ONE OF THE BESTESTESTEST DOGGO EVER!

:biglove::love::love::biglove::love::love::biglove::love::love::biglove::love::love:
He's a real sweetmeat, don't you think? ;)

alissa14

Nov 5, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
@alissa14 whyd you switch from me being a wolf to miz being a wolf?
Where in thread are you reference to? Was it when I contingency lynched you? I did that because you seemed most suspicious at the time and your gameplay reflected when you were wolf in the soccer game. Now you’re reading more village to me. Also take a look at who hopped on that vote not too long after (spoiler: it was miz)

About the Ads

muttmanager

2+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Where in thread are you reference to? Was it when I contingency lynched you? I did that because you seemed most suspicious at the time and your gameplay reflected when you were wolf in the soccer game. Now you’re reading more village to me. Also take a look at who hopped on that vote not too long after (spoiler: it was miz)
No, In your reads list

alissa14

Nov 5, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Night 2
Similarly hot are the packets of salsa that taco bell so generously hands out to drive through customers. One driver smartly kept a stash of them for emergencies, but when a freak snowstorm hit and the moment came for some picante spice, she found someone had thrown them away...she starved while waiting for rescue teams.
Dead is @BigCats , Thermostat Set to 76º - N1/2/3 village jailer
I’m a vanillager but I keep everyone nice and toasty warm and what wolf would do that?!

Ok so I know this is a BIT of a tinfoil stretch... but this stood out to me... take a look how BigCats died. It makes me think of this news story I read last year where someone survived by eating spicy salsa packets. Why wouldn’t miz fully commit to revealing her role name and just say she keeps everyone nice and warm (kinda like spicy salsa packets)? Perhaps because she knew that by revealing her true role name would let everyone know she’s the wolf who killed BigCats. Man trapped in the snow for 5 days ‘saved' by Taco Bell hot sauce
I hope you guys take my analysis into consideration. At this point I’m fine getting lynched, at least we will have another cycle to deliberate. Unfortunately that keeps us in lylo. I’m telling you guys if you lynch me twice, village will lose!

Apr 2, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
Ok so I know this is a BIT of a tinfoil stretch... but this stood out to me... take a look how BigCats died. It makes me think of this news story I read last year where someone survived by eating spicy salsa packets. Why wouldn’t miz fully commit to revealing her role name and just say she keeps everyone nice and warm (kinda like spicy salsa packets)? Perhaps because she knew that by revealing her true role name would let everyone know she’s the wolf who killed BigCats. Man trapped in the snow for 5 days ‘saved' by Taco Bell hot sauce
I hope you guys take my analysis into consideration. At this point I’m fine getting lynched, at least we will have another cycle to deliberate. Unfortunately that keeps us in lylo. I’m telling you guys if you lynch me twice, village will lose!
Oh dear lord. I’m a bivy sack.

alissa14

Nov 5, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
I’m telling you guys you’re going to see the truth about my lynch avoidance!

PippyPony

not a wolf
7+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Day 4

Woah, the winter survival skills of this group seem to have improved with practice. :heckyeah:
I'd be willing to bet you could make it through Donner Pass at this point!

No one has died.

It is now N4
N4 will close at 7pm

PippyPony

not a wolf
7+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Night 4

Might have spoken too soon about the Donner Pass thing...one person got a little overly ambitious and tried to drive across the closed Tioga Road after a snowstorm -- without tire chains. :rolleyes: As she was driving along, her car started slowly skidding backwards and she was plunged into a snowbank. Shaken, but otherwise alright, she looked in her car for her emergency supplies. Flashlight? check. Flare? check. First aid kit? check.

Then with horror, she realized that not only had someone eaten her trusty salsa packets (!!!), they had also left the cap off of her chapstick. It was smeared all over the inside of the console and had a furball stuck to it. Ugh, it was even the good kind -- spf 20 for extra protection while skiing.
RIP smooth lips.

Dead is @muttmanager , chapstick - vanillager

Roster

2. @alissa14
3. @mizchiefmanaged
5. @johnnaboo

Headed South
7. @genny - mish balaq, vanillager
11. @mmmdreamerz - bean boot, vanillager
8. @Stroganoff - envirologs, vanillager
4. @BigCats - thermostat, N1-3 village jailer
9. @Ms Procrastinator - car heat seat, vanillager
6. @vetmedhead - pet-safe ice melt, vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - fleece-lined leggings, vanillager
10. @muttmanager - chapstick, vanillager

It is now Day 5
Day 5 closes at 8pm EST
(a little over 1 hr...figure we don't need the full 1.5 with 3 people left)

alissa14

Nov 5, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Night 4

Might have spoken too soon about the Donner Pass thing...one person got a little overly ambitious and tried to drive across the closed Tioga Road after a snowstorm -- without tire chains. :rolleyes: As she was driving along, her car started slowly skidding backwards and she was plunged into a snowbank. Shaken, but otherwise alright, she looked in her car for her emergency supplies. Flashlight? check. Flare? check. First aid kit? check.

Then with horror, she realized that not only had someone eaten her trusty salsa packets (!!!), they had also left the cap off of her chapstick. It was smeared all over the inside of the console and had a furball stuck to it. Ugh, it was even the good kind -- spf 20 for extra protection while skiing.
RIP smooth lips.

Dead is @muttmanager , chapstick - vanillager

Roster

2. @alissa14
3. @mizchiefmanaged
5. @johnnaboo

Headed South
7. @genny - mish balaq, vanillager
11. @mmmdreamerz - bean boot, vanillager
8. @Stroganoff - envirologs, vanillager
4. @BigCats - thermostat, N1-3 village jailer
9. @Ms Procrastinator - car heat seat, vanillager
6. @vetmedhead - pet-safe ice melt, vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - fleece-lined leggings, vanillager
10. @muttmanager - chapstick, vanillager

It is now Day 5
Day 5 closes at 8pm EST
(a little over 1 hr...figure we don't need the full 1.5 with 3 people left)
@johnnaboo I’m telling you that I think that miz is the salsa packets!! Look at how mutts died!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads