How to Survive the WWinter - Speed Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D3 Already Out of Tally Titles Tally

alissa (2)
- miz, meats
meats (2) - jboo, alissa

4/6
a tie!

lynch close at 4:30pm (30 min)

Members don't see this ad.

Okay so my problem is this is either w/v or v/v and because w/w is game-ending anyway. I always like to believe I have a chance. Since my no lynch worked as an unlynch

Lynch meats

I am still open to hear defenses, I just don't want to be voting differently than jboo.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't really know what else to do to defend, I feel that I've been contributing well on thread and I'm just getting squeezed out since others feel more strongly village about the other players in the game at the moment. It happens but it sucks

I don't really know what else to do to defend, I feel that I've been contributing well on thread and I'm just getting squeezed out since others feel more strongly village about the other players in the game at the moment. It happens but it sucks
I'm kind of feeling lost because the poe is narrow, but not able to be fully completed through like if it had been f7. It's just jboo is basically cleared (extra kill is out of realms for what wolves can have in this sort of setup) and voting outside her + more than two wagons increases loss chances.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m just reading alissa as more wolfy. Enough people feel confident about this that I’m not overly worried but paranoia is real lol
Well, if you think wagons are w/w, then this can get dicey. That's not an ideal spread in *ylo situations.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd be willing to go there, I feel like she's jumped on a lot of votes after semi-ghosting thread a few times (barring the MRI)
So how does that impact alissa for you since she's resting there?

Also I wish more people would talk (outside the leading person) because it makes this harder than it needs to be.

So how does that impact alissa for you since she's resting there?

Also I wish more people would talk (outside the leading person) because it makes this harder than it needs to be.
I agree. I’m sorry, I’m working today. I thought the schedule would be a bit more sparse than it has been and I apologize for that. I’m not being a super helpful villager.

Day 3

True Life of Pippy:
We live in a place where it snows, in a house without a garage. We also have a long driveway that is on a hill -- the street at the top and our house at the bottom. We do not have a snowblower. I am a wimpus and cannot shovel lots of snow. Plow companies are expensive.
I am salty about it, and also thankful for pet safe salt. Even though it's still probably awful to dump it all over everything, I do it anyways.

Saaaaaaaalt

IceMelt.gif

You have lynched @vetmedhead , Safe Paws Ice Melter Pellets - vanilla wolf

It is now N3
N3 will close at 5pm

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
The doof says that I'm not a wolf, just a good dog who made some bad choices
20200120_143349.jpg

Also, I was pet friendly! That can't possibly be bad ;)

Reactions: 2 users
Wanna dislike but I can't dislike a doggo! So conflicted!

Reactions: 1 users
I’m prolly dead tonight, so disregard my comment about AM with that vmh flip. I got paranoid and AM wouldn’t have bussed vmh on D2 imo

I’m prolly dead tonight, so disregard my comment about AM with that vmh flip. I got paranoid and AM wouldn’t have bussed vmh on D2 imo
Who are you currently thinking for the last one? Same as earlier?

Night 3

There is nothing -- and I mean nothing -- more important to a comfortable winter than fleece-lined leggings.

They are incredible.

Dead is @Animal Midwife , fleece-lined leggings - vanillager

Roster

2. @alissa14
3. @mizchiefmanaged
5. @johnnaboo
10. @muttmanager

Headed South
7. @genny - mish balaq, vanillager
11. @mmmdreamerz - bean boot, vanillager
8. @Stroganoff - envirologs, vanillager
4. @BigCats - thermostat, N1-3 village jailer
9. @Ms Procrastinator - car heat seat, vanillager
6. @vetmedhead - pet-safe ice melt, vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - fleece-lined leggings, vanillager

It is now Day 4
Day 4 closes at 6:30pm EST (1.5 hrs)

And miz jumped on my Disney nonsense, which is an easy way to justify a Day 1 vote.
As opposed to all the weather crap joke votes everyone else has been throwing out?
I still don’t think this reasoning for voting genny was good here. At least some people had reasons other than disliking disney.
I feel like putting miz strong village is...risky
Guess who got night killed that night after saying this?
I’m also good with a meats lynch. Let me try to read back.
I think both wolves are between jboo, alissa, meats.
Ok I take back what I said about jboo. That leaves Alissa and meats for me. Haven’t gotten wolf vibes from mutts or am.
It isn’t really anything you’ve actually done. It’s just POE from me feeling alright about AM and mutts and having you as more of an unknown. I know that sucks.
I feel like this is somewhat fake bussing. You obviously had some suspicion for vmh but you continued to tunnel me. Why tunnel me when you hardly questioned vmh at all? It’s like you were trying to gain some village cred by saying you were suspicious of vmh but you never really followed through on any suspicions. I feel like you haven’t provided a solid analysis that I’m supposedly a wolf.
Ughhhhh I really don’t like this either.
This is in response to my lynch vote for vmh. You apparently didn’t like it. perhaps because you’re defending your wolfy partner?
ok I’m back after doing a solid analysis of the thread. Looks like we finally caught a wolf! I’m currently reading miz as the most wolfy. I put my analysis in spoiler tags because it was long

Lynch miz

@muttmanager miz said they were shocked that you weren’t tunneling them. What are your thoughts on miz?

following AM’s thoughts on the tally unlikely to be w/w. I also agree that this is unlikely. Take a look at who started my lynch in the first place (spoiler: it was miz)
Edit: fixed a typo

Last edited:
What are your guys’ thoughts on the two bandwagons yesterday? Mine and VMH?

D1
vmh - bigcats
Miz - AM, genny
mutts - 3m
strog
- vmh
AM - genny
bigcats
- alissa, MsP, mutts, strog
genny
- Miz, AM, alissa
MsP - jboo

D2
strog - Mutts, jboo, bigcats, alissa
Meats - AM, bigcats
alissa - Miz, Ms P, bigcats
jboo - strog
AM
- Ms P
Ms P
- vmh, alissa

D3
alissa - miz, meats
meats
- jboo, alissa, mutts, AM

Mutts, if it’s you, good game!

I JUST GOT TO INJECT SOME HOCKS YAY ME! :biglove:
If it’s you, you've fooled me 2x and I’ll never trust you during another speed game :sendoff:
2nd part is pretty cool! :thumbup:

I think there’s a woof between Miz and mutts
Thank you! See how they’re tunneling me while we’re lylo? I’m definitely leaning more towards miz though!