HoWW I Met Your Mother: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
and how can you promise that?
cause i kill every other night. :) .....you might have noticed the pattern!

I took out BI last night. Sorry BI. couldn't afford to have you block.

note: I wrote this message last night, and apparently fell asleep before I posted it. LOL.

Members don't see this ad.

note: I wrote this message last night, and apparently fell asleep before I posted it. LOL.
This is why you didn't come to visit me in lab :yeahright:.

Reactions: 1 users
*Sigh* having internal debate about whether to accept last minute change in action that was a minute after deadline.

Night closed..... Possible end game/results pending....

Members don't see this ad :)
*Sigh* having internal debate about whether to accept last minute change in action that was a minute after deadline.

Night closed..... Possible end game/results pending....
Clearly you should do whatever is best for the villagers
Or flip a coin

pretty sure it ruined everything from my POV.
Grumpy-Cat-Good-2-300x241.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
And then there were four.

Last night, Arthur had the perfect plan all set up for firing someone in this game. It was all perfectly laid out, ready to go. But then some protestors interfered at the last possible second. It took up too much of Arthur's time to get past the protestors, and by the time he got through, the person he was trying to fire way way past the trap that he had set up. Angrily, Arthur stormed off, only to be approached by a "friend."

"Cheer up, much worse things could have happened?"

"Really, like what?"

"I don't know, maybe like someone stabbing you in the back? With that, the knife was plunged right into his back, leaving him dead to the world once again.

Dead is Arthur Hobbs, STILL WOLF, who could still demoralize one person each night.

4 people left. Day deadline ends when everyone has voted or when the clock strikes 11, whichever comes first. In a surprising turn of events, it appears that Barney also became LESS awesome last night, and lost the ability to break ties or for her vote to count as two votes. Who knows what will happen with ties now?

and how can you promise that?

So a little fib there.
I got an extra kill because of the group block you did the other night.
I figured everyone must have seen I am an even night killer, so I wanted to make sure you didn't accidentally block me from killing a wolf, so I could guarantee i wouldn't since I had already sent in my action.

:)

So a little fib there.
I got an extra kill because of the group block you did the other night.
I figured everyone must have seen I am an even night killer, so I wanted to make sure you didn't accidentally block me from killing a wolf, so I could guarantee i wouldn't since I had already sent in my action.

:)
I figured you fibbed, but I was hoping you would off Caia so I didn't block you last night. We definitely appreciate the kill :). However, I'm curious about your win condition. Since STL said I could win with all 5.5 factions, I'm assuming the traitorous wolves can win by themselves, not with the villagers?

For now, lynch SOV
What do we know about honey tokki?
She seered as Penny Mosby, a vanilla villager.

I figured you fibbed, but I was hoping you would off Caia so I didn't block you last night. We definitely appreciate the kill :). However, I'm curious about your win condition. Since STL said I could win with all 5.5 factions, I'm assuming the traitorous wolves can win by themselves, not with the villagers?

For now, lynch SOV

She seered as Penny Mosby, a vanilla villager.
Do you really want to do that?
Haven't you seen my role I assume.

First person on the list lynching me if I am supposed to be lynched, gets killed instead.

This could be the only way you actually blow it.

Makes no difference to me, but I would prefer a villager or cyndia dies, otherwise the game continues, and I have to kill someone tonight, and then go through this nonsense again tomorrow if i am blocked.

I would prefer we just get it over with.

Do you really want to do that?
Haven't you seen my role I assume.

First person on the list lynching me if I am supposed to be lynched, gets killed instead.

This could be the only way you actually blow it.

Makes no difference to me, but I would prefer a villager or cyndia dies, otherwise the game continues, and I have to kill someone tonight, and then go through this nonsense again tomorrow if i am blocked.

I would prefer we just get it over with.
I actually haven't seen your role, (hence why yesterday I thought you were someone else), though I do know you are a traitorous wolf.

Since I'm immune, it seems like this is the way to go.

@Cyndia @honeytokki Come on and vote so we can end this!

I actually haven't seen your role, (hence why yesterday I thought you were someone else), though I do know you are a traitorous wolf.

Since I'm immune, it seems like this is the way to go.

@Cyndia @honeytokki Come on and vote so we can end this!
I asked if you were immune, and STL did not indicate that was true.
Take your chances... I will LOL if you blow it now.
Makes no difference to me, you are just delaying the freaking inevitable.
How else is this going to play out?
We go through this charade again later/tomorrow?

I asked if you were immune, and STL did not indicate that was true.
Take your chances... I will LOL if you blow it now.
Makes no difference to me, you are just delaying the freaking inevitable.
How else is this going to play out?
We go through this charade again later/tomorrow?
Oh, and did he indicate otherwise? :shrug: Based on my role, I can't be killed. Period. Though if by some strange chance it does happen, I'll probably chuckle as well (while throwing my computer out the window...) +pissed+

The way I see it, either we lynch you and villagers (small chance chaos) win, or we lynch Cyndia and traitorous wolves win.

Oh, and did he indicate otherwise? :shrug: Based on my role, I can't be killed. Period. Though if by some strange chance it does happen, I'll probably chuckle as well (while throwing my computer out the window...) +pissed+

The way I see it, either we lynch you and villagers (small chance chaos) win, or we lynch Cyndia and traitorous wolves win.
but you can't lynch me, so its a waste of time.

I was clearly designed to last till end game as well.
Once you outed my role, the only real risk was that the wolves would kill me, but that is no longer a worry.

@SummerTheLynx
let's just end this lynch and move forward if AshG doesn't want to change.

Either she dies or she doesn't.

No sense drawing the process out. It is pointless.

Might as well end night as well... and then we can start another lynch.

but you can't lynch me, so its a waste of time.

I was clearly designed to last till end game as well.
Once you outed my role, the only real risk was that the wolves would kill me, but that is no longer a worry.

@SummerTheLynx
let's just end this lynch and move forward if AshG doesn't want to change.

Either she dies or she doesn't.

No sense drawing the process out. It is pointless.

Might as well end night as well... and then we can start another lynch.
Unless Cyndia has a kill up her sleeve as chaos (which she could, I suppose), the only way this could end is you winning, if you are correct about you not being able to be lynched. That's the only option, which should have stopped the game last night if that was the case. I'm thinking you are lynchable regardless of your claims, though I suppose we will see.

Unless Cyndia has a kill up her sleeve as chaos (which she could, I suppose), the only way this could end is you winning, if you are correct about you not being able to be lynched. That's the only option, which should have stopped the game last night if that was the case. I'm thinking you are lynchable regardless of your claims, though I suppose we will see.
unless he wants to see if you get yourself killed.

There seemed to be a chink in everyone else's armor.... we will see if this is yours.
(the unseerable wolf was seerable.
the unkillable mother, died
etc. )

unless he wants to see if you get yourself killed.

There seemed to be a chink in everyone else's armor.... we will see if this is yours.
(the unseerable wolf was seerable.
the unkillable mother, died
etc. )
You could be right. However, if I do die, I'm going to give STL a stern talking to since he already congratulated me on winning the game. :laugh:

BTW, I thought for sure you knew my role description, cause yesterday Caia was trying so hard to get you to try to lynch me, but you wouldn't bite.
I assumed you just didn't want to die.... i guess the truth is she just wasn't persuasive enough. :laugh:

BTW, I thought for sure you knew my role description, cause yesterday Caia was trying so hard to get you to try to lynch me, but you wouldn't bite.
I assumed you just didn't want to die.... i guess the truth is she just wasn't persuasive enough. :laugh:
Surprisingly the only two people I didn't have full roles on were you and Cyndia, and the info I had on you was faulty anyways.

I didn't budge because I had a really good hunch that Gwen could be lynched so I went with it. That and I assumed that if we killed someone else the wolves would win for sure, as I wasn't fully convinced that Caia was revived into a non-wolf.

Surprisingly the only two people I didn't have full roles on were you and Cyndia, and the info I had on you was faulty anyways.
Doesn;t that give you pause though? Why wouldn't STL let you know my role? Maybe because it is the one way you could die?

This would be legen..... wait for it..... dary!!!!!

Well, you had the same description the wolves had of me probably.:laugh:
Is it the one with the unknown passive role?
No, I was told by a villager (we swapped role names for two people) that you were Virginia Mosby. That was way back on day.... 3 or 4? So that person either got faulty information herself or didn't trust me one single bit. (It was probably the latter :p).

No, I was told by a villager (we swapped role names for two people) that you were Virginia Mosby. That was way back on day.... 3 or 4? So that person either got faulty information herself or didn't trust me one single bit. (It was probably the latter :p).
no, that was my alias.
Everyone got that alias when they investigated me. So she trusted you a bit.

I'm curious how the wolves eventually got your true name then?
I was a member of the wolf pack...
They were given my true name, and a false role description.
Later on, when LIS seer-ed me they "found out" that one of my passive role abilities was having a Virginia Mosley alias.

Then when you outed me on the thread, I posted my whole role description (minus the part that I could kill one wolf)... so they knew not to lynch me, but didn't know for sure if I was a threat to them....