HoWW I Met Your Mother: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was a member of the wolf pack...
They were given my true name, and a false role description.
Later on, when LIS seer-ed me they "found out" that one of my passive role abilities was having a Virginia Mosley alias.

Then when you outed me on the thread, I posted my whole role description (minus the part that I could kill one wolf)... so they knew not to lynch me, but didn't know for sure if I was a threat to them....
If this is true...woah. Cool mechanic, STL.

Reactions: 1 user
Umm is everyone happy with their votes?

And apparently BI is stalking me around corners and such while grocery shopping :p

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
yeah. he doesn't mention neutral.
But his description of how I win assumed my conversion was still alive, so I am not sure exactly has to happen.
I'm curious, what does he say has to happen, exactly?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not particularly. As fun as WW is, it has consumed a lot of time I don't currently have, so I'm glad for this game to end, regardless of outcome.
funny. this game i devoted the least amount of time maybe ever.... and i survived to the end.
not sure how that happened as pretty much no one was on my side (except @DocEspana ..... we had a wonderful bromance going there:love:)...

BTW, @LetItSnow , how much/little did you believe that you were also a traitorous wolf?

funny. this game i devoted the least amount of time maybe ever.... and i survived to the end.
not sure how that happened as pretty much no one was on my side (except @DocEspana ..... we had a wonderful bromance going there:love:)...

BTW, @LetItSnow , how much/little did you believe that you were also a traitorous wolf?
Maybe it was because I had a complicated role, but I actually made an excel sheet and everything for this game, plotting out points and characters as I went. It took up tons of time, though I did really enjoy this game overall.

A bit stressful school wise though... (I say as I should be studying for immuno :p)

hmmm. this write-up is taking a long time.

If I die because you can't take my place @Ashgirl I will be very unhappy.
I will give STL a "stern lecture" :p

I figured at worst no one dies, never considered I might go down. <grumble, grumble>

hmmm. this write-up is taking a long time.

If I die because you can't take my place @Ashgirl I will be very unhappy.
I will give STL a "stern lecture" :p

I figured at worst no one dies, never considered I might go down. <grumble, grumble>
Just got back home. As I said, grocery shopping. Doing write up now :p

It was, is, and will be for all time neutral.

Is your win condition killing every single neutral and chaos character then?
You didn't read the Gwen write up. You could have been a wolf. You could have been magnificent. But now.... you are just a lowly awesome instead :p

You didn't read the Gwen write up. You could have been a wolf. You could have been magnificent. But now.... you are just a lowly awesome instead :p
oh I did read it. I knew I could be, but I wasn't, which is why I said that I was and am still neutral (no one needs to hear about the could-bes :p).

wut?
really?
cool!
Congrats?
or condolences?

A congrats, I'm so happy! We're having the wedding later in another country neither of us are from so had to get married here because of legal things before the wedding. We thought it'd be funny to do it on paddys day with our friends, it's been such a great day here!!!

Reactions: 4 users
A congrats, I'm so happy! We're having the wedding later in another country neither of us are from so had to get married here because of legal things before the wedding. We thought it'd be funny to do it on paddys day with our friends, it's been such a great day here!!!
Wow. That's really cool.
But think of all those broken hearts.

Reactions: 1 users
I lost count of how many times STL has been tagged and/or accused of mod abandomnent in this thread today. :laugh:
Congratulations!!!! :D

STL where'd you go? Does it really take more than 15 minutes to write a write up?

;)

Congrats!!!!

In a WW game, when two players have a disagreement, like most disagreements in history, the true answer is somewhere in between the thoughts of the two people. Let me explain.

Barney approached Jeanette Peterson, ready to end this. His sword was in hand, ready to slash her head off of and maybe end this once and for all (but probably not). He stars Jeanette down. "It's over. Don't try anything." He swipes straight down, almost as if the sword was an axe. She immediately sidesteps and pulls out..... a walkie talkie? "We have a 217 of an officer on 46th and Broadway. Please send all available units."

As she finished saying the word units, Barney's sword swiped upwards, smacking the walkie talkie up into the air, where it crashed downwards seconds later. "Try calling your friends on that again." He immediately swiped horizontally this time, which Jeanette was able to roll underneath. Barney blindly swiped the sword behind him, which was able to barely nick Jeanette's arm, leaving a small gash on there. "You know you will pay for that."

"Will I now?" As he said that Barney dropped one hand from the sword and flung his hand at Jeanette. Except it wasn't his hand, but a knife he had concealed up his sleeve. This lands just to the left of her ear, chopping off a lock of her hair and causing a droplet of blood to drip down her ear.

What happened next surprised both Barney and Jeanette. Jeanette bum rushed him, tackling him to the floor, the sword sliding a few feet away. Jeanette was in the process of getting him into a sleeper hold as Barney starts crawling towards the sword. He's inches away, and the world starts to fade out. He grasps at the sword, and immediately jabs the butt of it backwards, smacking Jeanette right in the nose.

Blood was spewing down Jeanette's face. But she was out for the count. She tried getting up but couldn't. Apparently the blow had done more then just simply break her nose. Barney stands over her. "You think you had a chance against me. That's almost too funny. I am the epitome of awesome. I am everything that everyone else wishes they were. And you can't kill anything like me. You just can...."

"Sir, please drop the sword and Step away from the cop." A police officer, gun pointed straight at his heart, called out.

" NO, NO, NOOOOOO. She must die. She has to!" He raised the sword to administer the fatal blow, but he was never able to land the blow. 6 gun shots later and the sword is at Barney's side, with Barney face up, completely dead to this world.

Dead is Ashgirl, Barney Stinson, true neutral, who WILL STILL WIN with any faction due to successful completion of her tasks, but was able to die ONLY by being the first person to vote for Jeanette Peterson in a given lynch. Thus, dead to the world, but still a winner of this game, she had fought valiantly for the villagers, even if she may have betrayed them once or twice....

Night deadline is set for ASAP.

HA! I still win, regardless of dying.

I ain't even mad.

As eventful as a day that it was, the evening was completely uneventful. Why is that? Well, what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object? In the case of earlier the answer is SOV wins. But, something was different about today. It's almost as if nothing could have happened last night. There is clearly something up here, more then what just meets the eye. Who knows what the correct action is today, if there is even one. Could it be this obvious? Or is there something much more devious at play here.....

Lynch away my friends. 3 people left, DEADLINE SET FOR 12 am est.

I walked away a few days aog because work got nuts....

Did we win? DID WE WIN???!!

As eventful as a day that it was, the evening was completely uneventful. Why is that? Well, what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object? In the case of earlier the answer is SOV wins. But, something was different about today. It's almost as if nothing could have happened last night. There is clearly something up here, more then what just meets the eye. Who knows what the correct action is today, if there is even one. Could it be this obvious? Or is there something much more devious at play here.....

Lynch away my friends. 3 people left, DEADLINE SET FOR 12 am est.
how am I getting screwed now?

Also that's probably why STL said that sov would have won
why didn't i win... cause you are honey boo boo are lying about something...
i don't know what, and I don't know which one of you...

so either it is you, and I am lynching the right person,
or it is honey boo boo and you are blowing it.

I put my night action to kill you in way earlier, and STL goes by who puts a night action first, so you couldn't block me.
If you couldn't block me, why aren't you dead?

I could be convinced it is honey boo boo, but I don't think so.... I think there is something nefarious going on here.
I am happy to let you die.

And I am a little confused why you would lynch me when you know it is suicide?

have we seen honey boo boo's role description? I am having second thoughts about lynching you now.

unlynch cyndia

momentarily. I don't want lynch to close yet. Going to check the old wolf notes.

why didn't i win... cause you are honey boo boo are lying about something...
i don't know what, and I don't know which one of you...

so either it is you, and I am lynching the right person,
or it is honey boo boo and you are blowing it.

I put my night action to kill you in way earlier, and STL goes by who puts a night action first, so you couldn't block me.
If you couldn't block me, why aren't you dead?

I could be convinced it is honey boo boo, but I don't think so.... I think there is something nefarious going on here.
I am happy to let you die.
When was the last time honey was even on SDN? Doesn't seem right that this game in hinging on someone who didn't even play.