HoWW I Met Your Mother: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
honeytokki- Penny Mosby- vanilla villager

She is Penny Mosby.
What was the story with Luke Mosby? wasn't that an alias?

There were NO vanilla villagers.....

@Cyndia, I think honey is something else.

if you lynch her, I will too... promise.
This isn't a ploy. Something is not right.
Even STL said you should be dead... but you didn't block me.

Let's not let this noob win this game as whatever.

lynch honey

there must be a reason she is absent so much... maybe it was her role.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yup... i just checked.
Luke Mosby was Dyachei's alias.

I don't think Penny is really in the game.

I am pretty certain the right move for BOTH of us is to lynch Honey.

****lynch sov****, he's clearly a traitorous wolf, and that's why it's continuing.
if you are truly a villager cyndia, you have to know you are giving the game to honeytokki....

the only reason you would vote for me is if you are chaos, and you know we are in direct opposition, and you need me dead to win. otherwise you wouldn't risk killing yourself by voting for me, and you would recognize that something strange happened last night.

So either you move and vote for honey, or honey will figure it out and vote for you.

I am going to wait and see which one of you does the logical thing here, cause it matters.

come on @honeytokki let's hear from you. You have flown under the radar with a "plain vanilla" villager role. Just doesn't add up.

Please one of you answer SOV

Reactions: 4 users
One work day where I have to work 12 hr we goes crazy o_o

Yes I am penny mosby and my role according to STL is just listening to Ted's story. I have no ability whatsoever.

If I had to choose one person for lynch, it would be Cyndia although maybe I should choose SOV for calling me honey boo boo (finally googled it. And I regret it -_-)

Reactions: 1 users
One work day where I have to work 12 hr we goes crazy o_o

Yes I am penny mosby and my role according to STL is just listening to Ted's story. I have no ability whatsoever.

If I had to choose one person for lynch, it would be Cyndia although maybe I should choose SOV for calling me honey boo boo (finally googled it. And I regret it -_-)
I honestly don't know where honey boo boo came from. Must have picked it up from someone else... sorry:shrug:

let's lynch cyndia and get this over with.
If you win as a noob, congrats.. you will be a noob legend.

re lynch cyndia

Credit where credit is due please.
I came up with HoneyBooBoo!

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope everyone loses except Barney.
:love:Thanks for the love MJ :love:

I hope everyone else loses too

Sorry got stuck in traffic on the way up (someone died in an accident and they closed the keys highway for a couple hours), and phone died. Just catching up quickly.

The lynch begins with Jeanette throwing blame around. "The game should be over right now, I should have won already! One of you is lying about your allegiance and where it truly lies!"

Zoey is able to see through these lies immediately. "No you are the one who is just in it for themselves. You would betray wolves, villagers, other factions, literally anyone that isn't you or your stupid little dead ex, Doug!"

And then we arrive at Penny. Poor little innocent Penny, who was unsuccessfully attempted to be killed 3 times throughout this game. She was absolutely clueless at this point. "Well it seems most likely that Zoey is bad... and I am sure Jeanette would win with me..... So I guess I will maybe go with Zoey?"

"Maybe? There's no maybe. Are you going with Zoey or not?" yells out Jeanette.

"Well I can't be entirely sure. You know what, I am just going to abstain."

Now Zoey was pissed. "You have abstained from every vote except the mayor vote this game. Are you really going to abstain from the most important vote of this entire game?"

"Well, I mean, I don't want to make the wrong choice. And besides, if I don't vote then you two will just kill each other and I am guaranteed to win. So nah, I am good staying right here!"

Jeanette and Zoey looked at each other. Zoey nodded her head. Zoey tackled Penny to the floor. Jeanette took out her trusty knife. Except this time she didn't go for her usual stabbing in the back. This time she went straight for the neck and stabbed downwards through her windpipe, while Zoey held her down.

Dead is Penny Mosby, vanillager, who had no abilities to speak of, EXCEPT being able to avoid deaths by firing (which magically occurred 3 times throughout the game)

With Penny now dead, Jeanette looked over at Zoey. "You know, I can't let you survive, even though you helped me here. You have been too much of a pain in mine, and the wolves' sides this entire time...."

Zoey looks around trying to figure out how to make her escape. All she needs to do is get back to the Captain's house. The security there is so strong that Jeanette would be unable to crack the fortress. "That's a funny joke Jeanette. You know that you could let me live, and we could just peacefully co-exist at this point..." She nervously laughs as she starts slowly creeping towards a nearby lamp.

"You know that can't happen. You have seen too much. You know too much. I can't let my little secret expand outwards anymore then it already has." She smiled, a very sickening smile at that. "I think what really needs to happ..."

Zoey interrupted her by chucking the nearby lamp right at her head and bolting for the door. In one swift motion, Jeanette dived to the knife in Penny's neck, ripped the blood stained knife upwards, rolled forward, and immediately chucked it at Zoey. The knife flew through the air, landing immediately in Zoey's back.

Jeanette walked over as Zoey lay face down, convulsing on the floor. "You know, for some reason I am getting the most satisfaction over this final kill. I think I am going to take my time with you." as she started menacingly laughing.

Zoey knew she was done. It was over, Jeanette had won. But that didn't mean she had to suffer. She took her shaking hand, grabbed the knife in her back and pushed downwards. There was a sharp crack. To Jeanette's dismay, she was now lifeless in a pool of her own blood.

Dead is Zoey Pierson, villager, who could avoid all night actions on nights of her choosing, incriminate people in the write ups, block one person each night, could set up a large pm chat once, and would have very NEGATIVE effects upon Ted had they dated for a longer period of time.

It's still not over though. At this point, Barney walks through the door to see this blood stained mess. "I know, I know. Hey Barney, how did you come back from the dead? That's not the important part right now. The important part is I have a peace offering. Quinn, bring him in!"

A more beautiful then normal Quinn pushed the man into the room, with a gun trained directly on him. "Jeanette, I think you remember your boyfriend Doug. Now, we will leave him with you, unharmed, if you leave us unharmed. Quinn is pregnant, or was pregnant, but still is. All I want is to have this baby and live out in the world with her. We don't care about what you guys do from here, so long as you leave us alone. Truce?"

Jeanette looked genuinely happy for once. Not that crazy, sick, maniacal happiness that they had seen before. She starts.... crying? "Yes. Leave him with me and I will never bother you guys again."

"And that kids, is how I bargained for your mother, mine, and your lives. Isn't that right Quinn baby?"

"Mhmmmm, and we are still just as awesome as we were back then."

GAME OVER! TRAITOROUS WOLVES AND NEUTRAL WINS!

Last edited:
SOV, when was the last time you actually survived a game?

and this role is only going to add to the unlikelihood in the future. Now even the wolves will want to kill me as a fellow wolf.

I have to say, I don't ever want to be a double agent in real life. It sucks. You have to betray the cause you fight so hard for.

Pretty sure I won a game for the villagers late last year. But that may have been the only time in 2014.
Didn't you also win one as a chaos converted to wolf as a pyro-garbage man or something?:laugh:

Thanks for the game STL, it was awesome :D

(and maybe slightly beyond frustrating..)

Well, that was interesting.

Yay!
@DocEspana we won!

But, really, How did I live this long?

STL, why didn't I kill cyndia last night? That really confused me.

SOV and DocE won??? This is literally everyone's worst nightmare. But this is my dream scenario.
DealWithIt.gif

That's us at the Lakers game.

Reactions: 3 users
A more beautiful then normal Quinn pushed the man into the room, with a gun trained directly on him. "Jeanette, I think you remember your boyfriend Doug. Now, we will leave him with you, unharmed, if you leave us unharmed. Quinn is pregnant, or was pregnant, but still is. All I want is to have this baby and live out in the world with her. We don't care about what you guys do from here, so long as you leave us alone. Truce?"

Jeanette looked genuinely happy for once. Not that crazy, sick, maniacal happiness that they had seen before. She starts.... crying? "Yes. Leave him with me and I will never bother you guys again."

"And that kids, is how I bargained for your mother, mine, and your lives. Isn't that right Quinn baby?"

"Mhmmmm, and we are still just as awesome as we were back then."

GAME OVER! TRAITOROUS WOLVES AND NEUTRAL WINS!

BTW, I believe this means I also "lived" to the end of this. Mwuahaha. flawless victory.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Noob learned an important lesson today.
That when you sign up to play a game with a team, maybe you should.... I dunno... actually play the game? I'm surprised honey stayed in the game so long.
ps- SHOUT OUT TO THE WOLF PACK!!

I know I am a traitor, but I consider this your victory as well!

Well done fellow furry creatures!
Traitor!!! :p (Kidding, of course.)

Good game, all! :D

STL, why did the game keep going once there was no way for SOV to be killed? Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but it seems like there was no way for villagers to change the outcome last night or today. Or maybe for the last couple days, since there were no night-kill abilities left.

And thanks for the game, STL! It was fun.

That when you sign up to play a game with a team, maybe you should.... I dunno... actually play the game? I'm surprised honey stayed in the game so long.

Traitor!!! :p (Kidding, of course.)

Good game, all! :D

STL, why did the game keep going once there was no way for SOV to be killed? Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but it seems like there was no way for villagers to change the outcome last night or today. Or maybe for the last couple days, since there were no night-kill abilities left.

And thanks for the game, STL! It was fun.
He could've been killed during the last lynch cycle :(. He was only invulnerable to lynch the one time.

Cause SOV is a damn liar. :laugh:

My lynch avoidance was a one-time ability. I might have fibbed (again) a little to you ladies!

Cause SOV is a damn liar. :laugh:

My lynch avoidance was a one-time ability. I might have fibbed (again) a little to you ladies!
Don't worry, I wasn't trusting your word on it. ;)

Ah, it's way too early in the morning for my brain to work... I take back my question. I was thinking Cyndia died in the write up because of voting for you, forgot that it was because you're a mean wolf and would have killed whoever was left alive with you at the end.

Hey "fellow" wolves, did LIS tell you about me as a traiterous wolf?

I set up a conversation with him, and tried to convince him that I had "stolen" your conversion and he was a traiterous wolf as well.
I was suspicious from the start that he didn't believe me, but I felt it was worth the risk.
I envisioned he set up a separate conversation with y'all telling you exactly what I was doing, but it seems not.

I was pretty much LOL the whole time if he really believed me.

He was so quiet it was a little uncanny, but maybe he was just upset he was double converted (or not sure if he should out me or not).

Don't worry, I wasn't trusting your word on it. ;)

Ah, it's way too early in the morning for my brain to work... I take back my question. I was thinking Cyndia died in the write up because of voting for you, forgot that it was because you're a mean traiterous wolf and would have killed whoever was left alive with you at the end.
ftfy :p

Hey "fellow" wolves, did LIS tell you about me as a traiterous wolf?

I set up a conversation with him, and tried to convince him that I had "stolen" your conversion and he was a traiterous wolf as well.
I was suspicious from the start that he didn't believe me, but I felt it was worth the risk.
I envisioned he set up a separate conversation with y'all telling you exactly what I was doing, but it seems not.

I was pretty much LOL the whole time if he really believed me.

He was so quiet it was a little uncanny, but maybe he was just upset he was double converted (or not sure if he should out me or not).
Nnnnope. Though when Ashgirl outed you, Caia and I set up a separate convo.

What was the difference between a traitorous wolf and a regular wolf?
Traiterous wolf (SOV and his converted minion DocE) was a member of the wolves, but was in it for himself.
He could kill one wolf (not gwen)....
He could convert separate from the wolves.
He could not throw wolves under the bus (but could vote for them w/o comment if others were).
Had an alias wolves didn't know about.
Had a lynch avoidance where someone else would be killed instead that the wolves didn't know about.
Could kill every other night in addition to the wolves regular kill.

By the way @dyachei i really wanted LIS to get the investigation results out about me so I could "use" my alias. It was frustrating having a great alias, but not being able to tell anyone because then you guys would suspect me.

Same with the lynch avoidance.. It was a great ability, but I couldn't "know" about it without alerting y'all to my presence.

Once I was outed, it was actually easier to defend myself.

And for the record, everything I did until end game was in the wolves interest. I never, ever expected to live long enough to actually kill a wolf.

Did I? <pats self on back>
:)

I guess I last longer when Devyn, Dyachei, DVMD, and LIS don't have time to be as active and lynch me all the time. :eek:

I think for me at least, it is more a mix of busy and loss of interest in certain games once you see what they are about. My give a damn significantly drops in a game where there are 37372 different groups and way too many roles with excessive abilities. I'm sure at least one other person agrees with me. But to each their own.

Reactions: 1 users