LIU c/o 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone heard anything or has gotten off the waitlist recently?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey!! I'm part of the incoming class, accepted my seat here a few weeks ago! Have you started a group chat? I'd love to join :)
Hi. I am currently in the process of applying to vet schools and LIU is one of my top choices. I saw that there is a CASPer Online Test and wanted to know if you can give me some insight on how to prepare for it. I am confused on how it works and what I will be asked. Thank you and congratulations on your acceptance!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was called off the waitlist today but will be declining as I already accepted my seat at SGU! I hope this helps someone out who really wants to go here. Best of luck to all!

Reactions: 1 user
Did anybody else get an email about retaking the CASPer test? I took mine in March and I am on the waitlist.

Has anyone heard of anything yet? Has everyone accepted their seats?

Hey everyone.

I just had an interview today at LIU and was wondering when anyone heard a response after the interview process. Thanks.
Hi. I have an interview with LIU in January and was wondering if you can give me some advice on how it went and what I should expect?

Yes, the questions were able to be answered.

I think it's good to practice having a video interview because I personally am much better when I interview in person and I think that's a reason why I feel as if I did not perform as well as I would have hoped.

Good luck tomorrow!
Do you have any advice on how to prepare for the MMI? I've been looking up questions they can ask but there are so many options.

I’m in the exact same boat ! I interviewed with Ross yesterday but would love to hear from LIU.
I have interviews with both schools in January however I am in the same boat of which one I would go to given that I got accepted into both. Would love to hear what others are saying who are in the same predicament as me.

Hi everyone! I have an interview with LIU coming up and I was just wondering about the MMI style. Will we just be expected to start talking to the professor or will they say something/introduce themselves once the time to think over the prompt is up?

Hi everyone! I have an interview with LIU coming up and I was just wondering about the MMI style. Will we just be expected to start talking to the professor or will they say something/introduce themselves once the time to think over the prompt is up?
I have my interview tomorrow. I will be posting about it after I am done to help everyone who is interviewing later on.

I was accepted last year. The interview was so laid back. I had a really good time and was cracking jokes and talking about my personal interests. My advice: answer with conviction. Don’t be wishywashy and second guess yourself. Also look up some of the potential hard topics in vet med today as they may ask you your opinion on some.
Overall it was by far my most laidback interview.
Edit: I realize I didn’t actually answer your question. For me at least they said their name and immediately went into the question. After you’ve answered if there is time left you can ask questions or chat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
If anyone is currently in LIU would you be able to provide me some feedback on your experience so far. I got accepted to LIU and Ross and I am debating on which to go to. I would love some advice and feedback on the school.