MaWWke YoWWr OWWn WW - Game Thread

Started by Zenge142
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wouldn't say I had the impression shorty loves wolfing, but I did have a non-zero impression she might request that affiliation just after the town-town-town champs experience given how seldom she has played lately. In that sense I can understand dya's hesitation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wouldn't say I had the impression shorty loves wolfing, but I did have a non-zero impression she might request that affiliation just after the town-town-town champs experience given how seldom she has played lately. In that sense I can understand dya's hesitation.
I randed town in every game I played in 2022 with the exception of 10th anniversary, where I was a neutral 3p, and it was a glorious experience

however, if I randed town and this game was mountainous, I might be upsetti :laugh:
 
*incoherent screaming*

What I think Penaut is trying to say is that a baby for mayor is ideal because babies are incapable of lying. Also I, as Penaut's narrator, have extensive experience with storms and generators, to the point I think it is ridiculous that only one place in this town has one as I personally own 2.
 
Also, not above ATE

PXL_20230928_192123481.jpg

Vote Penaut 4 mayor yis
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shorty, would you say this aligns with your experience?
Not ... really. She's only had 1 chance to catch me scumming and it was a game where no one did. She's never misread me when town that I can remember.

I would say she's better at reading me than at reading mkg lol

I do agree with dy's early lean on her thus far. I'm not at godread status, but I haven't misread AM since Bioshock in March 2021, I think?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do feel like the universe in which shorty deliberately makes herself a wolf is probably rare. But I would also not discount that she may have thought it would be super fun to be some other type of 3p and not necessarily village. This is entirely based on speculation of her desires and nothing to do with her on thread presence thus far
 
I kind of like the element of role choosing on reads. I feel like it's very elevated version of
princess bride GIF


But in a very fun sort of way
I enjoy the Choose Your Own games for much the same reason, although those you at least can rule out what roles are in the game.

With this game, who knows what's in it :laugh:
 
I do feel like the universe in which shorty deliberately makes herself a wolf is probably rare. But I would also not discount that she may have thought it would be super fun to be some other type of 3p and not necessarily village. This is entirely based on speculation of her desires and nothing to do with her on thread presence thus far
I do love to be 3p hmmyes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do feel like the universe in which shorty deliberately makes herself a wolf is probably rare. But I would also not discount that she may have thought it would be super fun to be some other type of 3p and not necessarily village. This is entirely based on speculation of her desires and nothing to do with her on thread presence thus far
I will probably end up assessing everyone as though it was a normally-randed game in the end. I don't think I have enough information about anyone save maybe marmot (even that is questionable) to take the wifom anywhere. But that's just me.
 
Probably a lot of treestumps tbh tbh
oh damn that reminded me

I am hardclaiming Black Goo and shan't be rescinding.

For legal reasons, this is a joke that will only be understood by those who played or modded CYO 3, but Imma do it anyway for my own entertainment.