Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I'm not sure how people do this, but I am in need of a study partner for my MCAT that I'm taking towards the end of August. I live in Rochester, NY so if you want to meet in person, that's an option, but I also don't mind having an online study partner. This is the first time I'm taking the MCAT and I really really need to do well! I just want someone who will help me stay on track!
Thanks!
-RB
I'm not sure how people do this, but I am in need of a study partner for my MCAT that I'm taking towards the end of August. I live in Rochester, NY so if you want to meet in person, that's an option, but I also don't mind having an online study partner. This is the first time I'm taking the MCAT and I really really need to do well! I just want someone who will help me stay on track!
Thanks!
-RB