2024-2025 Chicago Med (Rosalind Franklin)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It seems like waitlisted folks were notified but not rejected or admitted folks. I haven't seen any posts about rejected or admitted in a while
from last cycle it seems that they tend to accept in may from the AL
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on 3/11 and I haven’t gotten any emails from them at all other than the one they send right after the interview. Is that the case with anyone else? Am I maybe missing checking somewhere? I’ve been checking my portal in case but it doesn’t seem to have anything new
 
I interviewed on 3/11 and I haven’t gotten any emails from them at all other than the one they send right after the interview. Is that the case with anyone else? Am I maybe missing checking somewhere? I’ve been checking my portal in case but it doesn’t seem to have anything new
I interviewed on 3/25 and I'm in the same boat. Does anyone know how long it typically takes to receive a response?
 
I interviewed on 3/11 and I haven’t gotten any emails from them at all other than the one they send right after the interview. Is that the case with anyone else? Am I maybe missing checking somewhere? I’ve been checking my portal in case but it doesn’t seem to have anything new
I interviewed on 3/25 and I'm in the same boat. Does anyone know how long it typically takes to receive a response?
it took about 2 months for my post interview decision
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i interviewed first week of march and i still haven't heard back :/ anyone in the same boat?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have links to the admitted student GroupMe or FB page? If so can you please DM it to me? Thanks!
 
dumb question, but I'm currently on the waitlist for Rosalind Franklin. If I get a physical done for another school and later get accepted off the waitlist at Rosalind Franklin, can I use the same physical form, or does Rosalind Franklin require a specific form?
 
dumb question, but I'm currently on the waitlist for Rosalind Franklin. If I get a physical done for another school and later get accepted off the waitlist at Rosalind Franklin, can I use the same physical form, or does Rosalind Franklin require a specific form?
There is a Rosalind franklin specific form needed for the physical. But maybe you could tell your provider the story and they can simply fill out the form using the information from your last physical, instead of having to do it all over again? Not sure exactly how that works.
 
OOS A!!! WL 3/24, ii 2/25
My first MD acceptance this cycle... I'm so beyond grateful and happy!! If anyone has the accepted students FB and gc links, please please lmk. Good luck to everyone still waiting!
did they email you or did it come as an update to your portal?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With difficulty I am withdrawing my A from here today. I visited Rfu for ASW and found all the students, faculty and administration incredibly kind and welcoming. Rfu is a great school and will make you an excellent doctor. While overall the school wasn’t the best fit for me, i hope my A goes to someone on the AL that is really excited about going here