New York COM (NYIT-COM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just interviewed this morning, it was a very positive experience overall and it will be a long 4-6 weeks to hear back. As far as the interview goes it was just one-on-one conversations, mine lasted roughly 25 minutes, no unexpected questions at all. I know it's much easier said then done before you actually interview but try to relax! You got this
My interviewer didn't ask me to describe myself, nor why medicine, nor why this school, nor why osteo... Not sure why? Maybe because I asked him about his research in the begining so I used up some question time? Pretty unexpected imo.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My interviewer didn't ask me to describe myself, nor why medicine, nor why this school, nor why osteo... Not sure why? Maybe because I asked him about his research in the begining so I used up some question time? Pretty unexpected imo.

My interviewer explained that pretty much HR wants every interviewee to be asked the same set of questions. (the handful of questions you were asked). I glanced at the questions, and next to them were a rating system ( _/10 or _/15). Unsure how much weight is in the interview since the questions were so generic and we were not given an opportunity to elaborate on ourselves.

Members don't see this ad :)
I liked it a lot. The faculty that interviewed me was super chill and the 2nd years we met also seemed very nice / happy. They talked a lot about their DPC track for curriculum, and that sounded really interesting to me. They didn't talk too much about 3rd and 4th year, but the 2nd year students said that the administration has been working to improve their relationship with 3rd and 4th year students.

How did yesterdays interviews go? Pretty sure i seen ppl on this forum with interviews yesterday

How did yesterdays interviews go? Pretty sure i seen ppl on this forum with interviews yesterday
I had it on Tuesday. It went well, orientation, short tour then about a 20 minute interview. Do you have an interview soon?

I had it on Tuesday. It went well, orientation, short tour then about a 20 minute interview. Do you have an interview soon?

Could you expand on what the interview was like? I have one September 30th

Could you expand on what the interview was like? I have one September 30th
Challenges, why osteopathic, asked me about research. It was a lot more conversational. No why medicine or why nyit question

Hello all! I am a first year at NYIT in the DPC curriculum. Feel free to ask me anything here or on private message. I know you are all thinking about interviews, so here is my quick opinion - NYIT's interview day sucks! I had more than a dozen med school interviews and this one left the worst first impression of them all. The interview, itself, was by far the most relaxed I had of them all, but the rest of the day was terrible. I was in the morning group and they didn't have any breakfast or anything. I was told to arrive at 8, but I didn't get interviewed until 11, so I just sat there talking to other interviewees for the whole time. The tour and everything else was pretty lack luster comparatively. BUT!!! the school is way better than I was lead to believe. I only came to the decision to come here because I really wanted to do problem-based learning (I always fall asleep in lectures) and I was told by an experienced adviser how great NYIT's rep was. I could not be happier that I took the plunge! DPC is awesome and the program is very fluid. Again, feel free to ask away!

Hello all! I am a first year at NYIT in the DPC curriculum. Feel free to ask me anything here or on private message. I know you are all thinking about interviews, so here is my quick opinion - NYIT's interview day sucks! I had more than a dozen med school interviews and this one left the worst first impression of them all. The interview, itself, was by far the most relaxed I had of them all, but the rest of the day was terrible. I was in the morning group and they didn't have any breakfast or anything. I was told to arrive at 8, but I didn't get interviewed until 11, so I just sat there talking to other interviewees for the whole time. The tour and everything else was pretty lack luster comparatively. BUT!!! the school is way better than I was lead to believe. I only came to the decision to come here because I really wanted to do problem-based learning (I always fall asleep in lectures) and I was told by an experienced adviser how great NYIT's rep was. I could not be happier that I took the plunge! DPC is awesome and the program is very fluid. Again, feel free to ask away!
Thanks for the information. Quick question: Can you briefly tell us how a week in the life of a DPC student is? I'm afraid that DPC gives too much control of learning to the students, which can cause students to feel lost and not guided. This is my main fear with the DPC. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the information. Quick question: Can you briefly tell us how a week in the life of a DPC student is? I'm afraid that DPC gives too much control of learning to the students, which can cause students to feel lost and not guided. This is my main fear with the DPC. Thanks in advance!
Sure. First year DPC students in their first semester have 4 main courses: DPC, OMM, Anatomy and Clinical skills.

OMM and Anatomy have lectures and labs every week. Almost no DPC students go to lectures (that are held with the lecture students), but we are still responsible for the material. I simply watch the lectures online at 1.5x speed and look at the powerpoints and that is fine for me! We have a 3-hour OMM lab on weds and a 4-hour anatomy lab on thurs. There are 1-3 OMM lectures a week and 3-4 anatomy lectures a week. OMM continues for 2 years, but Anatomy ends in January/February.

Clinical skills is pretty much what it sounds like (taking histories, BP, physical exam, etc). That is mostly just labs with the occasional lecture on Tuesdays. Every two weeks or so, we get to do a standardized patient encounter with an actor, in which we get to try out the skills.

DPC is two hours M, W, F. I'll give you an example of how a typical session plays out. There are 9 people to a group. Let's say we are starting a new case. Someone is assigned to play doctor, someone plays the patient and someone is the scribe who keeps track of topics we discuss throughout the session. At first, only the patient is given the patient's history info and the doctor practices asking the patient for this info. Once the doctor finishes the exam, everyone gets to ask the patient questions, and after this we all get to see the full history in case something was missed. We discuss what problems the patient is presenting with (let's say they fell and their wrist is painful and swollen). We say, "ok so we don't know anything about wrists." So we will assign ourselves a learning objective to learn the wrist anatomy, physiology, etc. to study for the next session. Then we come back and say ok, I know what muscles, nerves, etc. are in the wrist, but we don't know what causes pain. So we will study pain perception. And so on.

This is an over-simplified version of a typical case, but it is the idea. We also get physical exam results and other test results throughout the case. Each case lasts between 3 and 5 sessions. We have 2 facilitators for each case who are lecture faculty. Their job is to guide the conversation to make sure we are looking at things from the proper perspective, give us the test results, and give us a grade on our participation and such things. Some facilitators are more willing to offer guidance than others. Our groups and facilitators get shuffled every semester.

I have not taken a DPC exam yet, but here is how I have been lead to believe they go: There are two sections to the exam: the questions shared between all groups, and the questions unique to each group. These questions are based off of the learning objectives we assign ourselves for each session. This occurs because while all groups get the same cases, and study the same core topics, we end up taking different paths to solving them and end up studying some different things. So the powers above look at our learning objectives and make up questions.

While I am not the most confident in that particular aspect of DPC, it must also be considered that this is not the only part of our grade. We only get 2 actual grades for each year. Our grade for DPC is combined with the one for OMM, and Anatomy is combined with clinical skills. So at the end of the day, things that you don't like/struggle in will be offset by things you do!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Sure. First year DPC students in their first semester have 4 main courses: DPC, OMM, Anatomy and Clinical skills.

OMM and Anatomy have lectures and labs every week. Almost no DPC students go to lectures (that are held with the lecture students), but we are still responsible for the material. I simply watch the lectures online at 1.5x speed and look at the powerpoints and that is fine for me! We have a 3-hour OMM lab on weds and a 4-hour anatomy lab on thurs. There are 1-3 OMM lectures a week and 3-4 anatomy lectures a week. OMM continues for 2 years, but Anatomy ends in January/February.

Clinical skills is pretty much what it sounds like (taking histories, BP, physical exam, etc). That is mostly just labs with the occasional lecture on Tuesdays. Every two weeks or so, we get to do a standardized patient encounter with an actor, in which we get to try out the skills.

DPC is two hours M, W, F. I'll give you an example of how a typical session plays out. There are 9 people to a group. Let's say we are starting a new case. Someone is assigned to play doctor, someone plays the patient and someone is the scribe who keeps track of topics we discuss throughout the session. At first, only the patient is given the patient's history info and the doctor practices asking the patient for this info. Once the doctor finishes the exam, everyone gets to ask the patient questions, and after this we all get to see the full history in case something was missed. We discuss what problems the patient is presenting with (let's say they fell and their wrist is painful and swollen). We say, "ok so we don't know anything about wrists." So we will assign ourselves a learning objective to learn the wrist anatomy, physiology, etc. to study for the next session. Then we come back and say ok, I know what muscles, nerves, etc. are in the wrist, but we don't know what causes pain. So we will study pain perception. And so on.

This is an over-simplified version of a typical case, but it is the idea. We also get physical exam results and other test results throughout the case. Each case lasts between 3 and 5 sessions. We have 2 facilitators for each case who are lecture faculty. Their job is to guide the conversation to make sure we are looking at things from the proper perspective, give us the test results, and give us a grade on our participation and such things. Some facilitators are more willing to offer guidance than others. Our groups and facilitators get shuffled every semester.

I have not taken a DPC exam yet, but here is how I have been lead to believe they go: There are two sections to the exam: the questions shared between all groups, and the questions unique to each group. These questions are based off of the learning objectives we assign ourselves for each session. This occurs because while all groups get the same cases, and study the same core topics, we end up taking different paths to solving them and end up studying some different things. So the powers above look at our learning objectives and make up questions.

While I am not the most confident in that particular aspect of DPC, it must also be considered that this is not the only part of our grade. We only get 2 actual grades for each year. Our grade for DPC is combined with the one for OMM (and clinical skills I think?), and Anatomy is combined with something else. So at the end of the day, things that you don't like/struggle in will be offset by things you do!

thanks so much for your insight, really appreciate it.

Feel free to come back again after your first DPC exam and fill us in! Thanks again

Members don't see this ad :)

While I am not the most confident in that particular aspect of DPC, it must also be considered that this is not the only part of our grade. We only get 2 actual grades for each year. Our grade for DPC is combined with the one for OMM (and clinical skills I think?), and Anatomy is combined with something else. So at the end of the day, things that you don't like/struggle in will be offset by things you do!
Wow thank you! This was exactly what I was looking for.

Does anybody know if NYIT has a portal where we can check our status? :) I'm an OOS applicant who was born on LI and lived there for close to 12 years, so I'm really excited about potentially having an opportunity to come home.

Does anybody know if NYIT has a portal where we can check our status? :) I'm an OOS applicant who was born on LI and lived there for close to 12 years, so I'm really excited about potentially having an opportunity to come home.

I don't believe so, although I'd happily be corrected. The only link I have brings up my completed secondary app with "Complete" at the top. I want an II!

I have an additional letter from a DO that I would like to send along. It's currently on Interfolio - can anybody guide me in getting it sent to the school? :) What email or physical address do I use? Thanks!

Hello premeds. I am a student here and would like to use this lunch break to provide some information that I hope is useful to your medical school search. **Full disclosure**, some of it is negative. I know that there is an obligatory post (usually more than one) every year where a student complains about NYIT-COM's administration. Keeping that in mind, I will try to maintain objectivity and only make comments on what I have personally seen and heard.

Also, I suspect that many of the older posts disappeared due to strongly-worded messages from administration. So, I'll say this as well: I have no problem hearing your reactions and editing any clear errors in my post. However, I will not respond to anything that I interpret as threatening. Nothing here was said with confidentiality and I feel comfortable that I am approaching this with professionalism and good spirit. After all, the students and professors here are fantastic and I have no reason to give them a bad image on this forum.

First, I'll give a few facts:
This school has [I believe] more than 7,000 grads since it opened in 1977. It is one of the largest medical schools in the country with more than 300 students in my class alone. This has its benefits, including a large network of alumni, regional name recognition, and (most importantly) a large pool of student-created resources for exams (we use a facebook group to share flashcards and readings, form study groups, etc).

Its size also has some negatives. While the student body is large, the administration is about the same size as other, much smaller schools. This leads to the course leaders, professors, and upper administration being overburdened with student complaints, academic issues, and general day-to-day tasks. So, friction is created between students and administration, and both end up losing out. The difference being that the students have their medical careers at stake.

So what does this all mean for you? It is critical as a medical student to not just feel supported, but to have the resources that are necessary to pass the boards and land a residency. There were around 20 anatomy labs last year. Now (I've been told) there are 14. Last year, students would receive their graded exams to find out what specific topics they need to relearn before taking the boards. Now, we only receive our grades and some stats about how the class did. These changes were apparently made with the extensive input of students, faculty, and administration. Only the anatomy profs and first-years can speak to the effects of reducing anatomy lab time, but I think any student can tell you how frustrating it is to take an exam and not *really* know how we did, other than the number of questions we got wrong.

Why did they make this change? According to various professors and administrators, it is to prepare us for boards, because NBOME doesn't give back your graded COMLEX exam. Also, they want to create an exam question bank that is hidden to students. However, many students feel that this misses the entire purpose of taking exams. Tests are supposed to be a yardstick that shows how far you are from mastering the material. Getting COMLEX exams back wouldn't help us all that much, unless we failed and needed to retake. This is because COMLEX Level I is the finish line for the pre-clinical/foundational part of our schooling. Along the way, it is absolutely critical that we have our graded exams so we can prepare. This obvious flaw in logic has fallen on deaf ears. Many students have been left to conclude that they stopped giving exams back because the professors and deans are sick of hearing complaints about question ambiguities and errors. Like I said, the student body is enormous and the administration was overburdened in past years. I can't blame them for feeling pressured to make this change, but it's simply unacceptable for the average student.

Another point is the rate of attrition. I remember reading about this 3-4 years ago and didn't feel that it was relevant to me. However, being in school now, I see the very real effects. I know multiple people repeating the entire year. I've been told that there are 15-20 repeaters in the first year class alone. That's not even including the many students who failed one course and had to remediate over the summer, at the cost of thousands of dollars. Even with the increasing MCAT scores and GPAs, the attrition rate seems to only be getting worse. It was a problem 10 years ago, it is a problem now, and I don't expect it to be different for you. No one knows the true source of the issue, but based on admission stats, the students here are not worse than those at higher performing schools with lower attrition. Interpret that as you will.

More on class size: the school has around 7,000 grads or more. At an average of $200k/year, you can do the math to see how much they collectively make. Still, the school is not flush with cash or donors. Many students believe that this is the reason why they accept so many applicants, i.e., 1200 students * very high tuition = operating costs. However, they are certainly not showing signs of life in the "Positive Medical School Experience" department. At almost every opportunity, they demonstrate frustration with the size of our class. Students are understandably upset about this tension. With the introduction of a new NYIT-COM location (which is basically taboo to even mention on campus), I can't imagine this problem being addressed in the next 5 years. The irony is not lost on me that many people here pejoratively consider SGU and other caribbean schools to be diploma mills while we produce more grads, more dropouts, and are opening a second campus.

There are of course many positives to NYIT-COM. If you like family medicine, OMT, and pediatrics, I would say we are "better than average" in those fields. We are "average" in preparing for IM and EM (and maybe geriatrics with the introduction of some new 4th year rotations). I probably forgot a few good ones, but most others are "below average." Nothing is spectacular, but nothing is totally out of reach. The school does a good job of playing to its strengths. Also, our entire anatomy faculty is spectacular, as is about half of the OMM department. Clinical labs are helpful, thanks to the many awesome alumni who come back to teach. And students here are exceptionally smart. I know a few college salutatorians, published researchers, and a lot of internationally trained doctors. Another way to put it: we are not failing out due to lack of intelligence. Also, our Dean is a lovely, genuine person who seems to have a soaringly optimistic vision for the school. Not bad considering we don't have home field advantage at any large teaching hospital (we fight over the scraps with Touro and the caribbean schools).

One last thing: there is very little sense of campus community. You will arrive at your interview to be faced with a parking lot that can only be matched by that of the Roosevelt Field mall. During orientation, people will laugh though the counseling services and sexual violence presentation (I heard that this year was no exception). And after the first month, most only show up for labs and exams. You will find friend groups and people to study with, but it's unlike anything that medical students describe at smaller schools (knowing everyone's name, professors being more like mentors, and post-exam hiking trips). Overall, it's a toss-up about whether or not I am happy with my school choice.

As much as I want to deny it, NYIT-COM is a commuter school at heart. That won't change until they build some student apartments (on- or off-campus), accept 150 students (and not 1 more) from all over the country, snatch NUMC from Stony Brook Medicine, and bring back the NYCOM name. But this will never happen. The only question is, can you accept the school as it is right now? If so, then you will be in good company (1200 and counting).

Reactions: 3 users
Hello premeds. I am a student here and would like to use this lunch break to provide some information that I hope is useful to your medical school search. **Full disclosure**, some of it is negative. I know that there is an obligatory post (usually more than one) every year where a student complains about NYIT-COM's administration. Keeping that in mind, I will try to maintain objectivity and only make comments on what I have personally seen and heard.

Also, I suspect that many of the older posts disappeared due to strongly-worded messages from administration. So, I'll say this as well: I have no problem hearing your reactions and editing any clear errors in my post. However, I will not respond to anything that I interpret as threatening. Nothing here was said with confidentiality and I feel comfortable that I am approaching this with professionalism and good spirit. After all, the students and professors here are fantastic and I have no reason to give them a bad image on this forum.

This school has [I believe] more than 7,000 grads since it opened in 1977. It is one of the largest medical schools in the country with more than 300 students in my class alone. This has its benefits, including a large network of alumni, regional name recognition, and (most importantly) a large pool of student-created resources for exams (we use a facebook group to share flashcards and readings, form study groups, etc).

Its size also has some negatives. While the student body is large, the administration is about the same size as other, much smaller schools. This leads to the course leaders, professors, and upper administration being overburdened with student complaints, academic issues, and general day-to-day tasks. So, friction is created between students and administration, and both end up losing out. The difference being that the students have their medical careers at stake.

So what does this all mean for you? It is critical as a medical student to not just feel supported, but to have the resources that are necessary to pass the boards and land a residency. There were around 20 anatomy labs last year. Now (I've been told) there are 14. Last year, students would receive their graded exams to find out what specific topics they need to relearn before taking the boards. Now, we only receive our grades and some stats about how the class did. These changes were apparently made with the extensive input of students, faculty, and administration. Only the anatomy profs and first-years can speak to the effects of reducing anatomy lab time, but I think any student can tell you how frustrating it is to take an exam and not *really* know how we did, other than the number of questions we got wrong.

Why did they make this change? According to various professors and administrators, it is to prepare us for boards, because NBOME doesn't give back your graded COMLEX exam. Also, they want to create an exam question bank that is hidden to students. However, many students feel that this misses the entire purpose of taking exams. Tests are supposed to be a yardstick that shows how far you are from mastering the material. Getting COMLEX exams back wouldn't help us all that much, unless we failed and needed to retake. This is because COMLEX Level I is the finish line for the pre-clinical/foundational part of our schooling. Along the way, it is absolutely critical that we have our graded exams so we can prepare. This obvious flaw in logic has fallen on deaf ears. Many students have been left to conclude that they stopped giving exams back because the professors and deans are sick of hearing complaints about question ambiguities and errors. Like I said, the student body is enormous and the administration was overburdened in past years. I can't blame them for feeling pressured to make this change, but it's simply unacceptable for the average student.

Another point is the rate of attrition. I remember reading about this 3-4 years ago and didn't feel that it was relevant to me. However, being in school now, I see the very real effects. I know multiple people repeating the entire year. I've been told that there are 15-20 repeaters in the first year class alone. That's not even including the many students who failed one course and had to remediate over the summer, at the cost of thousands of dollars. Even with the increasing MCAT scores and GPAs, the attrition rate seems to only be getting worse. It was a problem 10 years ago, it is a problem now, and I don't expect it to be different for you. No one knows the true source of the issue, but based on admission stats, the students here are not worse than those at higher performing schools with lower attrition. Interpret that as you will.

More on class size: the school has around 7,000 grads or more. At an average of $200k/year, you can do the math to see how much they collectively make. Still, the school is not flush with cash or donors. Many students believe that this is the reason why they accept so many applicants, i.e., 1200 students * very high tuition = operating costs. However, they are certainly not showing signs of life in the "Positive Medical School Experience" department. At almost every opportunity, they demonstrate frustration with the size of our class. Students are understandably upset about this tension. With the introduction of a new NYIT-COM location (which is basically taboo to even mention on campus), I can't imagine this problem being addressed in the next 5 years. The irony is not lost on me that many people here pejoratively consider SGU and other caribbean schools to be diploma mills while we produce more grads, more dropouts, and are opening a second campus.

There are of course many positives to NYIT-COM. If you like family medicine, OMT, and pediatrics, I would say we are "better than average" in those fields. We are "average" in preparing for IM and EM (and maybe geriatrics with the introduction of some new 4th year rotations). I probably forgot a few good ones, but most others are "below average." Nothing is spectacular, but nothing is totally out of reach. The school does a good job of playing to its strengths. Also, our entire anatomy faculty is spectacular, as is about half of the OMM department. Clinical labs are helpful, thanks to the many awesome alumni who come back to teach. And students here are exceptionally smart. I know a few college salutatorians, published researchers, and a lot of internationally trained doctors. Another way to put it: we are not failing out due to lack of intelligence. Also, our Dean is a lovely, genuine person who seems to have a soaringly optimistic vision for the school. Not bad considering we don't have home field advantage at any large teaching hospital (we fight over the scraps with Touro and the caribbean schools).

One last thing: there is very little sense of campus community. You will arrive at your interview to be faced with a parking lot that can only be matched by that of the Roosevelt Field mall. During orientation, people will laugh though the counseling services and sexual violence presentation (I heard that this year was no exception). And after the first month, most only show up for labs and exams. You will find friend groups and people to study with, but it's unlike anything that medical students describe at smaller schools (knowing everyone's name, professors being more like mentors, and post-exam hiking trips). Overall, it's a toss-up about whether or not I am happy with my school choice.

As much as I want to deny it, NYIT-COM is a commuter school at heart. That won't change until they build some student apartments (on- or off-campus), accept 150 students (and not 1 more) from all over the country, snatch NUMC from Stony Brook Medicine, and bring back the NYCOM name. But this will never happen. The only question is, can you accept the school as it is right now? If so, then you will be in good company (1200 and counting).
Very well written. Thanks for your insight! Just curious what year med student you are and do you regret your decision in going to NYIT-COM?

Thanks so much for this insight. I had my interview here yesterday, and it was very chill! I got a positive vibe from this school and was impressed with there matched list. I am definitely interested in going to this school, but I also have 5 other interviews to prepare for!

Can anyone share what kind of questions they ask during the interview?

I had an interview yesterday!! extremely drained out. The questions weren't what I expected. Not the usual why doctor, why DO crap like the others said so. Mostly random ethics questions that you probably haven't heard of. Sounds like the interviewer made the question at the spot because he told me he didn't like the standard questions and decided to make his own. I guess it really depends on your interviewer. I ran out of luck

I had an interview yesterday!! extremely drained out. The questions weren't what I expected. Not the usual why doctor, why DO crap like the others said so. Mostly random ethics questions that you probably haven't heard of. Sounds like the interviewer made the question at the spot because he told me he didn't like the standard questions and decided to make his own. I guess it really depends on your interviewer. I ran out of luck

im like so suprised, they didnt ask me one ethics question, and my lady was very chill, like she seemed interested and i was asked all basic questions!

Congrats on the interview! What did you think of the school? What were your overall impressions? What was the area like?

My interview went like Lawrence's interview went, very basic questions! the school was very nice, pretty small though.

I submitted my secondary two months ago and haven't heard anything. Anyone else in the same boat? Is this normal or have I been silently rejected?

I've been complete for awhile now. Same day turnaround for the secondary, IS, 3.6 cGPA, 513 MCAT, DO shadow and letter, etc. Nothing here. Kinda surprised since I believe they were conducting interviews and thought I'd get a bite.

I had my interview towards the begining of the cycle, I think I was with the first interview group. Overall impression of the school was great, the faculty and students were really freindly and tried to be very helpfu. My interviwer was a great guy, really made me feel comfortable and get my nerves out of the way. I left with an overall good impression of the day.

I do hope I get an opportunity to go to the school. They said its a 3-6 weeks after interview that they send out acceptence letters, so Im just waiting with my breath held. Since its the only interview I have had so far.

Though I did ask only 3 questions during the interview, and that led to a long discussion I wasn't sure if I should have asked more questions. I don't know, little things are making me nervous.

was in one of the first groups to interview here.
Been around the school a lot since I was born here so I didn't really find anything surprising, it is a great program and very competitive though.

We've got a long season ahead of us so who knows, maybe we'll get IIs supah late or something. Gonna keep the positive vibes up until an actual rejection is slapped into my inbox.

Can someone post the secondary prompt please? I am adding on NYIT and would like to be able to prewrite it!

Interviewed 9/15. Does anyone know when we're supposed to hear back? I can't remember if they said 3-6 weeks or 6-8

I think it is 4-6 weeks too! Fingers crossed for something this week

I haven't heard a peep from this school. I submitted by secondary back in early august. Does anyone else have this issue? advice on how to proceed?

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone interview today? Mines coming up soon. How is the interview?

Mine is soon as well. If you look back a few posts a couple people posted on it. Also there is an SDN interview review bank with a lot of helpful stuff. I found it through the Goro interview thread