NutMMeg and The Spice Girls at the OWWlyMMpics: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SportPonies

Tie Goon
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
1627857468618.png

Ahem.

Every four years (unless there’s a pandemic), the world comes together in unity to spectate the most fantastic display of raw talent: the Owwlymmpics! This year, some SDNers took it upon themselves to attend, and a calamity of flavor and sportsball ensued.

Nutmeg has been unleashed upon the field.

You have brought this chaos upon yourselves. Time to experience the consequences.

1627857447611.png

Rules:
1. No screenshots.
2. Do not edit lynch votes. It is okay to edit regular posts. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DELETE POSTS.
3. Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated. PLEASE get your night actions in early if at all possible.
4. Lynch closes at 9 PM Central. Night closes at 6 AM Central regardless of if mods are available OR if we get all night actions in and are still awake. If night closes at 7 AM, write ups will happen as soon as someone's available (cuz we’re all adults here).
5. Please remember that this is a game and you are playing with real people. SDN is a close-knit community: please treat each other kindly.
6: The Owwlympics are sponsored by SportPonies and @kaydubs

1627857534710.png

Game starts as soon as TOC post is made, with first lynch close at 9 PM Central Time tomorrow (Monday) night.

The Roster:

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @Chaostrodon
4. @genny
5. @Melchizedek
6. @alleycat03
7. @WildZoo
8. @PippyPony
9. @TelemarketingEnigma
10. @Viscernable
11. @Zenge142
12. @BobLoblaw78
7.7. @Stagg737
14. @cubsrule4e

1. shorty
2. Lawpy
3. Dina
4. Ski
5. Schoolsplease
6. Barks
7. mayo
8. Samac
9. April
10. Doggo
11. Sunshine
12. Bats

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)

You have brought this chaos upon yourselves. Time to experience the consequences.

1627857447611.png
Sporty what is this what did I sign up for

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
D1: TODAY'S EVENT IS DRESSAGE

19753163.gif

Each player is encouraged to post an image, gif, or video of the prettiest, pranciest pony they can find in their role PM. Please only choose one. You have until night close to choose something. The best horse media may win *~Something Special~*​

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Why am I still able to be third smh

Yeet Pippy

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Regardless of what happens, remember this game as a nom for best flavor writer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Retaliatory Vote WZ

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
I see lots of @Zenge142 likes, but not a lot of zenge posts....

Reactions: 1 user
This is a flat out lie! “Not a lot of Zenge posts” implies that you see some Zenge posts. When in reality you’ve seen none! Except now, this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
This is a flat out lie! “Not a lot of Zenge posts” implies that you see some Zenge posts. When in reality you’ve seen none! Except now, this one.
Idk Z, I'm pretty sure "none" falls under the "not a lot" umbrella

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Lol but the tons of **** posts about nothing are less sus?

It's a bit early to call the Zenge likes lurking I think right now.

Not to defend Zenge, but Mel cultivating sketch as he has on Z and WZ so far is always worth noting

Reactions: 1 users
View attachment 341370

Ahem.

Every four years (unless there’s a pandemic), the world comes together in unity to spectate the most fantastic display of raw talent: the Owwlymmpics! This year, some SDNers took it upon themselves to attend, and a calamity of flavor and sportsball ensued.

View attachment 341369

Rules:
1. No screenshots.
2. Do not edit lynch votes. It is okay to edit regular posts. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DELETE POSTS.
3. Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated. PLEASE get your night actions in early if at all possible.
4. Lynch closes at 9 PM Central. Night closes at 6 AM Central regardless of if mods are available OR if we get all night actions in and are still awake. If night closes at 7 AM, write ups will happen as soon as someone's available (cuz we’re all adults here).
5. Please remember that this is a game and you are playing with real people. SDN is a close-knit community: please treat each other kindly.
6: The Owwlympics are sponsored by SportPonies and @kaydubs

View attachment 341371

Game starts as soon as TOC post is made, with first lynch close at 9 PM Central Time tomorrow (Monday) night.

The Roster:

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @Chaostrodon
4. @genny
5. @Melchizedek
6. @alleycat03
7. @WildZoo
8. @PippyPony
9. @TelemarketingEnigma
10. @Viscernable
11. @Zenge142
12. @BobLoblaw78
7.7. @Stagg737
14. @cubsrule4e

1. shorty
2. Lawpy
3. Dina
4. Ski
5. Schoolsplease
6. Barks
7. mayo
8. Samac
9. April
10. Doggo
11. Sunshine
12. Bats
So many ducking tots. It's Olympic sized pressure on players!!

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
I’m watching the Olympics from the floor (we don’t have furniture yet) of my new apartment, so this game’s theme is very fitting

It's one thing for cray to continue her usual thing but I say some such greeting almost every single game. Way to reeeeeaach.
Okay dude... defense noted

Also can someone convert CST to Fantasy land time?
central time confuses me, as far as I am concerned ET and PT are the only real timezones. I am gonna need to be real careful not to miss deadlines lol

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
We only have like 9 of the players who’ve posted so far. Not much to go off of.

Yeet Cubs

Salt vote because you cupid-shot my wolf partner Coop and I’m still mad about that

We only have like 9 of the players who’ve posted so far. Not much to go off of.

Yeet Cubs

Salt vote because you cupid-shot my wolf partner Coop and I’m still mad about that
9/14 before we've even hit the true cycle start is pretty good in my opinion.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by not much to go off of? I thought you noted dubz's entrance as suspicious.

Reactions: 2 users