**Official 2019 Prosthodontics PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone else hear back from Louisville? After I got the invite, I have been emailing them about sending me the exact details of the interview but I did not get any reply.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using SDN mobile
 
Of what I know, the patient flow in Ohio is excellent. Lot to do. And a lot to learn. Implant placement is done by perio/OMFS but the entire treatment plan is done by Pros. Overall there's a balance between clinical work and research.

Of what I have heard, UIC and UConn are heavily surgical programs and super competitive. They expect students to have quite a strong personality.

UCLA is a very nurturing program and the program director is great. The program is quite flexible and you can do what pleases you the most.

Louisville does a lot of digital dentistry. That's all I know about the program.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using SDN mobile
 
You so ever has gone for interviews or know anyone, do they have a conical skills assessment test?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any one know what kind of prepration they ask you to do ?
I see in the previous pages saying San Antonio asking for partail coverage and full coverage.
And i heared that also UW ask you to prep.
Any info about what kind of prepration?
 
Any one know what kind of prepration they ask you to do ?
I see in the previous pages saying San Antonio asking for partail coverage and full coverage.
And i heared that also UW ask you to prep.
Any info about what kind of prepration?
San Antonio is going to be fun. You learn on the spot right before you prep 3 teeth. 😀 I'm not sure about Washington.
 
Congratulations!! When did you complete your application? Do you know if they’re sending invitations in patches or they’re done with the invitations? Thanks and good luck

Thank You, I had sent out my application for LSU in Aug 1st week. Not sure how they are inviting the candidates. I got the email around 11 am on Friday.
 
I started the application late.. so fingers crossed

Here is what my application looks like in a nutshell

GPA: 3.45
NBDE I: 90
MBA degree
practicing for 5 years
Military (current)

Not sure what the program directors look for, especially for late applicants.


How is everyone doing?

Can anyone care to share your interview experience?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you mind if I ask you to share the interview dates of some schools which you got the invites from? Some schools are not updated on the list, which are UCLA, NY VA, WI VA, so it might help some people who are applying to those programs. Thanks!


Bro.. I think you misunderstood my post. I said I started my application late and applied to those programs. I did not say I got invitation to interview there, although that would have been nice.

All I know is the VA programs do not participate in MATCH, and the interview dates are after Dec 1 (or somewhere around then, as per the VA Website)
 
Do you mind if I ask you to share the interview dates of some schools which you got the invites from? Some schools are not updated on the list, which are UCLA, NY VA, WI VA, so it might help some people who are applying to those programs. Thanks!

UCLA interview via phone call. Single day- OCT 10th.