**Official Maryland Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone from VA get accepted?

Does any1 know if scholarships are given in the email or in the paper acceptance

I was accepted earlier today and received a scholarship a few hours after, but not too much money, and it was only for the first year.

Is there a facebook group?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
hang tight everyone because @umbtoothfairy usually creates and announced the Facebook page. I’m sure the tooth fairy will create one and notify you all soon! Congrats to all and to all waiting, be patient. It’s too early to send letters of intent, not everyone who gets a Dec 1st acceptance even commits to Maryland, and there’s like 8 more acceptance days coming up. Stay positive, do something to distract yourself, take a trip, play with your dog, but please please don’t stress and agonize over not getting a Dec 1 acceptance here. Over half the people in my class didn’t get in until January-March.

*creates and announces. Sorry for the bad grammar LOL

Also not everyone who accepts or rejects the offer is even on sdn, so just hang tight and stay positive if you have not heard anything. If you need pointers or advice or any encouragement in the meantime, feel free to message me here.

hang tight everyone because @umbtoothfairy usually creates and announced the Facebook page. I’m sure the tooth fairy will create one and notify you all soon! Congrats to all and to all waiting, be patient. It’s too early to send letters of intent, not everyone who gets a Dec 1st acceptance even commits to Maryland, and there’s like 8 more acceptance days coming up. Stay positive, do something to distract yourself, take a trip, play with your dog, but please please don’t stress and agonize over not getting a Dec 1 acceptance here. Over half the people in my class didn’t get in until January-March.
Do you know when’s the next acceptance day? And also does maryland send out rejections or do they keep everyone who interviewed on the waitlist until the spots are filled?

Do you know if Md will interview anymore? I am really interested in this school and haven't gotten an interview. Does this mean Im out or can they still invite me.

Did anyone's status change?

Hi guys!
So I took my DAT the first week of Aug for the second time! I got a 21 AA and 22 TS this time around. Last cycle, I got a 18 AA and 19 TS. I was interviewed at Maryland and then got rejected in April :(
I just called UMB today to confirm if they received my updated DAT scores (21 AA 22TS) and they just received them yesterday and the lady said she would push my application forward in the review process. Does anyone know how long I should expect to wait before receiving the supplemental? Also, do you think I even stand a chance to gain admission with these DAT stats? My GPA is 3.78. I am also an in-state resident.

Thanks in advance for any feedback and Best of LUCK to everyone! We are in this together!
Hi!! When you interviewed last year was it pre-December or post December?
Hi guys!
So I took my DAT the first week of Aug for the second time! I got a 21 AA and 22 TS this time around. Last cycle, I got a 18 AA and 19 TS. I was interviewed at Maryland and then got rejected in April :(
I just called UMB today to confirm if they received my updated DAT scores (21 AA 22TS) and they just received them yesterday and the lady said she would push my application forward in the review process. Does anyone know how long I should expect to wait before receiving the supplemental? Also, do you think I even stand a chance to gain admission with these DAT stats? My GPA is 3.78. I am also an in-state resident.

Thanks in advance for any feedback and Best of LUCK to everyone! We are in this together!
Hi, When you interviewed last year, was it pre-December or post?

Does anyone know if there is a facebook page for class of 2022? Or is it too early?

Hi!! When you interviewed last year was it pre-December or post December?

Hi, When you interviewed last year, was it pre-December or post?
It was post december . Mid january

Does not getting a supplemental packet this far along in the cycle mean I'm not being considered for an interview?

If I haven’t gotten an invite for an interview does that mean I’m out? I was wondering if they are still going to invite. I got a supplement but that was back in Oct. and haven’t heard . Does anyone know?

To add to the admittance questions...

I had an interview on 11/15, so technically pre-Dec, but I didn't get any status update on my application on Dec 1. Is this normal and should I just sit tight, or should I call admissions?

To add to the admittance questions...

I had an interview on 11/15, so technically pre-Dec, but I didn't get any status update on my application on Dec 1. Is this normal and should I just sit tight, or should I call admissions?
It's definitely normal! I believe Maryland will be sending out at least one more batch of acceptances before Christmas. I interviewed on 10/11 and am still waiting to hear. My friend at the school told me to hold off on calling admissions until after the next batch goes out. :)

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone in-state receive a scholarship offer?

Status officially changed to "Offer made," will most likely be attending here. So excited because I loved the school.

Did anyone in-state receive a scholarship offer?
No I havent either, but some ppl were saying they got a separate email with a scholarship but I dont know if they were in-state or out of state.

No I havent either, but some ppl were saying they got a separate email with a scholarship but I dont know if they were in-state or out of state.
in-state; I also did not get any scholarship offer :( from what I understand, though, they may offer a scholarship in the spring, and then there are additional scholarships you can apply for once you are in school. Also, since we are in-state, we can apply for senatorial and delegate scholarships :)

Is the senatorial scholarship something we apply for, from what I understood ita awarded from the FAoffice at thw school after our FAFSA is submitted. Do you know otherwise? If yes, I would love to apply directly. Thank you!!
in-state; I also did not get any scholarship offer :( from what I understand, though, they may offer a scholarship in the spring, and then there are additional scholarships you can apply for once you are in school. Also, since we are in-state, we can apply for senatorial and delegate scholarships :)

Is the senatorial scholarship something we apply for, from what I understood ita awarded from the FAoffice at thw school after our FAFSA is submitted. Do you know otherwise? If yes, I would love to apply directly. Thank you!!
yes, we have to complete the FAFSA, then in Feb we call our delegate and senator's office for the application for their scholarship. The money, if we receive any, will be funneled through the FAoffice at our school.

Does any1 know if how long the paper acceptance takes to arrive?

Just received an interview. Everyone who is still waiting, keep your eyes peeled!

Reactions: 1 users
Just received an interview. Everyone who is still waiting, keep your eyes peeled!
Congratulations!! Do you mind me asking when your application was complete? I completed the secondary application in the first week of October and haven’t heard anything since :(

Congratulations!! Do you mind me asking when your application was complete? I completed the secondary application in the first week of October and haven’t heard anything since :(
I’m OOS and had everything fully submitted by August 31. Secondary included.

Status
Not open for further replies.