**Official PASS 2023 Endodontic Residency Interviews/Information

Started by cmjacks5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not international but I never sent my dental school transcript, undergrad, or NBDE to them directly(only DAT scores) Everything is through PASS.

My application was marked complete.
Thank you for your information!
 
Anyone applied to Florida?
Do you need to apply directly via the website of Florida even after applied via PASS?
In addittion, the direct admittion website, the recommendation letter request form presents. Should you ask recommenders to write another rec?
Please give me information...
 
Anyone applied to Florida?
Do you need to apply directly via the website of Florida even after applied via PASS?
In addittion, the direct admittion website, the recommendation letter request form presents. Should you ask recommenders to write another rec?
Please give me information...
Yes. Besides PASS, UF has additional application which needs to be filled via there website.
When you fill the application, additional letters of recommendation needs to be sent. They can be same evaluators as PASS. Once you fill there info UF will send them an email and will notify you once completed. Hope this helps
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. Besides PASS, UF has additional application which needs to be filled via there website.
When you fill the application, additional letters of recommendation needs to be sent. They can be same evaluators as PASS. Once you fill there info UF will send them an email and will notify you once completed. Hope this helps
Oh, really...
Thank you for your help!
 
Oh, really...
Thank you for your help!
Here's an email I received from UF during last year's application process, unless it changed this year. I didn't have to have them submit to UF, just PASS:

Thank you for your email. Provided you have submitted the required number of Professional Evaluation Forms (PEFs) through PASS, additional letters do not need to be submitted through the UF Graduate Application. You are welcome to have additional letters submitted if you would like, but they are not required or necessary.
 
Here's an email I received from UF during last year's application process, unless it changed this year. I didn't have to have them submit to UF, just PASS:

Thank you for your email. Provided you have submitted the required number of Professional Evaluation Forms (PEFs) through PASS, additional letters do not need to be submitted through the UF Graduate Application. You are welcome to have additional letters submitted if you would like, but they are not required or necessary.
Thank you very much!
I asked the Graduate Application section, not endo department, and they said I should contact endo department.
Did you skip the page about recs or transcripts in the Graduate Application?
 
University of Alabama at Birmingham -
Loma Linda University -
University of California at Los Angeles -
University of California at San Francisco -
University of Southern California -
University of the Pacific -
University of Connecticut -
Nova Southeastern University -
University of Florida -
Georgia Regents University (Augusta Univ) -
University of Illinois at Chicago -
Southern Illinois -
Indiana University -
University of Iowa -
University of Louisville -
Louisiana State University -
University of Maryland -
Boston University -
Harvard University -
Tufts University -
University of Detroit Mercy -
University of Michigan -
University of Minnesota -
Saint Louis University -
University of Missouri-Kansas City -
University of Nebraska -
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine -
Columbia University -
NYU Langone (Lutheran Medical Center) -
NYU Langone Puerto Rico -
New York University -
Stony Brook University -
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York -
University of North Carolina -
Case Western Reserve University -
Ohio State University -
Oregon Health & Science University -
Albert Einstein Medical Center -
Temple University -
University of Pennsylvania -
University of Pittsburgh -
Medical University of South Carolina -
University of Tennessee Health Science Center -
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry -
University of Texas at Houston -
University of Texas at San Antonio -
Virginia Commonwealth University -
University of Washington -
West Virginia University -
Marquette University -
VA New York- 6/6 email; interview 7/8
 
Thank you very much!
I asked the Graduate Application section, not endo department, and they said I should contact endo department.
Did you skip the page about recs or transcripts in the Graduate Application?
I uploaded any unofficial transcripts, CV, anything else they may have wanted that were PDFs I already had. But skipped the rec letter page.
 
Thank you very much!
I asked the Graduate Application section, not endo department, and they said I should contact endo department.
Did you skip the page about recs or transcripts in the Graduate Application?
I skipped the recommenders part. I haven't provided any info.
Honestly, I am not sure if that's ok or not.
I thought that they could obtain them from PASS.
 
University of Alabama at Birmingham -
Loma Linda University -
University of California at Los Angeles -
University of California at San Francisco -
University of Southern California -
University of the Pacific -
University of Connecticut -
Nova Southeastern University -
University of Florida -
Georgia Regents University (Augusta Univ) -5/31 email; 7/18 interview
University of Illinois at Chicago -
Southern Illinois -
Indiana University -
University of Iowa -
University of Louisville -
Louisiana State University -
University of Maryland -
Boston University -
Harvard University -
Tufts University -
University of Detroit Mercy -
University of Michigan -
University of Minnesota -
Saint Louis University -
University of Missouri-Kansas City -
University of Nebraska -
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine -
Columbia University -
NYU Langone (Lutheran Medical Center) -
NYU Langone Puerto Rico -
New York University -
Stony Brook University -
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York -
University of North Carolina -
Case Western Reserve University -
Ohio State University -
Oregon Health & Science University -
Albert Einstein Medical Center -
Temple University -
University of Pennsylvania -
University of Pittsburgh -
Medical University of South Carolina -
University of Tennessee Health Science Center -
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry -
University of Texas at Houston -
University of Texas at San Antonio -
Virginia Commonwealth University -
University of Washington -
West Virginia University -
Marquette University -
VA New York- 6/6 email; interview 7/8
 
Hey all, does anyone have any info about the TOEFL requirement for Columbia? Is it required for those who went to college in US? ( I emailed them and hasn't gotten any response back yet)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, does anyone have any info about the TOEFL requirement for Columbia? Is it required for those who went to college in US? ( I emailed them and hasn't gotten any response back yet)
I have no idea. Their website does not specify who needs TOEFL.
 
I skipped the recommenders part. I haven't provided any info.
Honestly, I am not sure if that's ok or not.
I thought that they could obtain them from PASS.
I uploaded any unofficial transcripts, CV, anything else they may have wanted that were PDFs I already had. But skipped the rec letter page.
In the Florida Residency Declaration section, which option should I select? I am not an American or a resident of the US.
 
Hey all, does anyone have any info about the TOEFL requirement for Columbia? Is it required for those who went to college in US? ( I emailed them and hasn't gotten any response back yet)
If you are international and have not attended school in US, TOEFL is a requirement
 
University of Alabama at Birmingham -
Loma Linda University -
University of California at Los Angeles -
University of California at San Francisco -
University of Southern California -
University of the Pacific -
University of Connecticut -
Nova Southeastern University -
University of Florida -
Georgia Regents University (Augusta Univ) -5/31 email; 7/18 interview
University of Illinois at Chicago -
Southern Illinois -
Indiana University -
University of Iowa -
University of Louisville -
Louisiana State University -
University of Maryland -
Boston University -
Harvard University -
Tufts University -
University of Detroit Mercy -
University of Michigan -
University of Minnesota -
Saint Louis University -
University of Missouri-Kansas City -
University of Nebraska -
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine -
Columbia University -
NYU Langone (Lutheran Medical Center) -
NYU Langone Puerto Rico -
New York University -
Stony Brook University -
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York -
University of North Carolina -
Case Western Reserve University -
Ohio State University -
Oregon Health & Science University -
Albert Einstein Medical Center -
Temple University -
University of Pennsylvania -
University of Pittsburgh -
Medical University of South Carolina -
University of Tennessee Health Science Center -
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry -
University of Texas at Houston - 6/1 email, 7/15 interview
University of Texas at San Antonio -
Virginia Commonwealth University -
University of Washington -
West Virginia University -
Marquette University -
VA New York- 6/6 email; interview 7/8
 
Also Louisville invite 6/5 via phone call interviews 7/15 and 7/18. I think in person, but he said he would send an email sometime this week with more info.
 
University of Alabama at Birmingham -
Loma Linda University -
University of California at Los Angeles -
University of California at San Francisco -
University of Southern California -
University of the Pacific -
University of Connecticut -
Nova Southeastern University -
University of Florida -
Georgia Regents University (Augusta Univ) -5/31 email; 7/18 interview
University of Illinois at Chicago -
Southern Illinois -
Indiana University -
University of Iowa -
University of Louisville - 6/5 phone; 7/15 and 7/18 interview
Louisiana State University -
University of Maryland -
Boston University -
Harvard University -
Tufts University -
University of Detroit Mercy -
University of Michigan -
University of Minnesota -
Saint Louis University -
University of Missouri-Kansas City -
University of Nebraska -
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine -
Columbia University -
NYU Langone (Lutheran Medical Center) -
NYU Langone Puerto Rico -
New York University -
Stony Brook University -
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York -
University of North Carolina -
Case Western Reserve University -
Ohio State University -
Oregon Health & Science University -
Albert Einstein Medical Center -
Temple University -
University of Pennsylvania -
University of Pittsburgh -
Medical University of South Carolina -
University of Tennessee Health Science Center -
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry -
University of Texas at Houston - 6/1 email, 7/15 interview
University of Texas at San Antonio -
Virginia Commonwealth University -
University of Washington -
West Virginia University -
Marquette University -
VA New York- 6/6 email; interview 7/8
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you qualify as a resident for tuition purposes?
YES/ NO
If YES, there would be shown more questions.
I am sorry, I really can't remember that page/question, but I think since you are not a resident, then just choose NO
And if there is a question about visa status, just choose your visa type.
I hope you've already submitted it!
 
University of Alabama at Birmingham -
Loma Linda University -
University of California at Los Angeles -
University of California at San Francisco -
University of Southern California -
University of the Pacific -
University of Connecticut -
Nova Southeastern University -
University of Florida -
Georgia Regents University (Augusta Univ) -5/31 email; 7/18 interview
University of Illinois at Chicago -
Southern Illinois -
Indiana University -
University of Iowa -
University of Louisville - 6/5 phone; 7/15 and 7/18 interview
Louisiana State University -
University of Maryland -
Boston University - 6/8 email; 7/14, 7/25, and 7/28 interviews
Harvard University -
Tufts University -
University of Detroit Mercy -
University of Michigan -
University of Minnesota -
Saint Louis University -
University of Missouri-Kansas City -
University of Nebraska -
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine -
Columbia University -
NYU Langone (Lutheran Medical Center) -
NYU Langone Puerto Rico -
New York University -
Stony Brook University -
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York -
University of North Carolina -
Case Western Reserve University -
Ohio State University -
Oregon Health & Science University -
Albert Einstein Medical Center -
Temple University -
University of Pennsylvania -
University of Pittsburgh -
Medical University of South Carolina -
University of Tennessee Health Science Center -
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry -
University of Texas at Houston - 6/1 email, 7/15 interview
University of Texas at San Antonio -
Virginia Commonwealth University -
University of Washington -
West Virginia University -
Marquette University -
VA New York- 6/6 email; interview 7/8
 
University of Alabama at Birmingham -
Loma Linda University -
University of California at Los Angeles -
University of California at San Francisco -
University of Southern California -
University of the Pacific -
University of Connecticut -
Nova Southeastern University -
University of Florida -
Georgia Regents University (Augusta Univ) -5/31 email; 7/18 interview
University of Illinois at Chicago -
Southern Illinois -
Indiana University -
University of Iowa -
University of Louisville - 6/5 phone; 7/15 and 7/18 interview
Louisiana State University -
University of Maryland -
Boston University - 6/8 email; 7/14, 7/25, and 7/28 interviews
Harvard University -
Tufts University -
University of Detroit Mercy -
University of Michigan -
University of Minnesota -
Saint Louis University -
University of Missouri-Kansas City -
University of Nebraska -
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine -
Columbia University -
NYU Langone (Lutheran Medical Center) -
NYU Langone Puerto Rico -
New York University -
Stony Brook University -
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York -
University of North Carolina -
Case Western Reserve University -
Ohio State University -
Oregon Health & Science University -
Albert Einstein Medical Center -
Temple University -
University of Pennsylvania -
University of Pittsburgh -
Medical University of South Carolina -
University of Tennessee Health Science Center -
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry -
University of Texas at Houston - 6/1 email, 7/15 interview
University of Texas at San Antonio -
Virginia Commonwealth University -
University of Washington -
West Virginia University -
Marquette University -
VA New York- 6/6 email; interview 7/8
Hi, I just wanna know if you applied to 24 months or 36 months? (Boston University)
 
I am sorry, I really can't remember that page/question, but I think since you are not a resident, then just choose NO
And if there is a question about visa status, just choose your visa type.
I hope you've already submitted it!
Thank you! I will choone NO and submit my application.
 
For Columbia, does the dental institution's evaluation letter need to be mailed directly to the program, even though IEF is uploaded to PASS?
 
University of Alabama at Birmingham -
Loma Linda University -
University of California at Los Angeles -
University of California at San Francisco -
University of Southern California -
University of the Pacific -
University of Connecticut -
Nova Southeastern University -
University of Florida -
Georgia Regents University (Augusta Univ) -5/31 email; 7/18 interview
University of Illinois at Chicago -
Southern Illinois -
Indiana University -
University of Iowa -
University of Louisville - 6/5 phone; 7/15 and 7/18 interview
Louisiana State University -
University of Maryland -
Boston University - 6/8 email; 7/14, 7/25, and 7/28 interviews
Harvard University -
Tufts University -
University of Detroit Mercy -
University of Michigan -
University of Minnesota -
Saint Louis University - 6/10 email, 7/13 interview
University of Missouri-Kansas City -
University of Nebraska -
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine -
Columbia University -
NYU Langone (Lutheran Medical Center) -
NYU Langone Puerto Rico -
New York University -
Stony Brook University -
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York -
University of North Carolina -
Case Western Reserve University -
Ohio State University -
Oregon Health & Science University -
Albert Einstein Medical Center -
Temple University -
University of Pennsylvania -
University of Pittsburgh -
Medical University of South Carolina -
University of Tennessee Health Science Center -
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry -
University of Texas at Houston - 6/1 email, 7/15 interview
University of Texas at San Antonio -
Virginia Commonwealth University -
University of Washington -
West Virginia University -
Marquette University -
VA New York- 6/6 email; interview 7/8
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you get the application completion email from Houston?
I applied to Houston, but I have not received it.
I also applied and never heard if my application was received or completed. Some programs just seem to operate this way...
 
Last edited:
I also applied and never heard if my application was received or completed- and I even reached out to the program admin to ask if it was a few weeks ago. Some programs just seem to operate this way...
Same here no word from the Houston ever. Also I got an email from Georgia saying my app is complete and under review today… but I think they sent out the invites like 2 weeks ago…