**Official PASS 2023 Endodontic Residency Interviews/Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any one received application complete email from Oregon?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
When did you submit your application? Thank you for your reply.
All the required documents were received by ADEA PASS May 22nd.

Saint Louis via email today interview 7/13

Reactions: 3 users
Same here no word from the Houston ever. Also I got an email from Georgia saying my app is complete and under review today… but I think they sent out the invites like 2 weeks ago…
They did send out some invites via email two weeks ago. Not sure how many or how many total they intend to interview and if there are still spots available...

I also applied and never heard if my application was received or completed- and I even reached out to the program admin to ask if it was a few weeks ago. Some programs just seem to operate this way...
Oh, that's pretty frustrating.
Thank you!

Anyone get an email from Tufts saying your application is missing DAT scores even though you already requested them? (The email specifically says NOT to contact them about the arrival of materials so I have no way of knowing if it's in process or something went wrong)

I requested them to be sent to the school via the Dentpin website. Is there there a specific Grad Endo email I should have used? How long did it take between requesting the score for them to update your application?

EDIT: The PASS Page doesn't list a residency-specific email to send to

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 2.40.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 2.40.29 AM.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Anyone get an email from Tufts saying your application is missing DAT scores even though you already requested them? (The email specifically says NOT to contact them about the arrival of materials so I have no way of knowing if it's in process or something went wrong)

I requested them to be sent to the school via the Dentpin website. Is there there a specific Grad Endo email I should have used? How long did it take between requesting the score for them to update your application?

EDIT: The PASS Page doesn't list a residency-specific email to send to
I sent the DAT scores to [email protected] and then received an application complete email

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 8.58.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 8.58.41 AM.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 90
Members don't see this ad :)
For those who applied to Temple, did you directly send your official transcripts to the school email ( [email protected] ) or are you considering official transcripts sent to PASS satisfactory to complete this request?

For those who applied to Temple, did you directly send your official transcripts to the school email ( [email protected] ) or are you considering official transcripts sent to PASS satisfactory to complete this request?

Transcripts on ADEA PASS were enough for me to get an email that my application is complete.

Did anyone get an application complete email from VCU, UNC, or UCONN? Thanks!
I emailed VCU directly to verify if my application is complete and they got back to me fairly quickly. Did not apply to UNC or UCONN.

I have found 50% of programs I applied to email me regarding application status and 50% don't. If I don't hear from a program, I reach out to them for confirmation.

I emailed VCU directly to verify if my application is complete and they got back to me fairly quickly. Did not apply to UNC or UCONN.

I have found 50% of programs I applied to email me regarding application status and 50% don't. If I don't hear from a program, I reach out to them for confirmation.
I have the same experience. Both VCU & UNC confirmed it was complete when I asked, but I don't know that I would have heard anything otherwise.

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone get an application complete email from Upenn ? Thanks!

Texas A&M via call/email today, interview July 12

University of Alabama at Birmingham -
Loma Linda University -
University of California at Los Angeles -
University of California at San Francisco -
University of Southern California -
University of the Pacific -
University of Connecticut -
Nova Southeastern University -
University of Florida -
Georgia Regents University (Augusta Univ) -5/31 email; 7/18 interview
University of Illinois at Chicago -
Southern Illinois -
Indiana University -
University of Iowa -
University of Louisville - 6/5 phone; 7/15 and 7/18 interview
Louisiana State University -
University of Maryland -
Boston University - 6/8 email; 7/14, 7/25, and 7/28 interviews
Harvard University -
Tufts University -
University of Detroit Mercy -
University of Michigan -
University of Minnesota -
Saint Louis University - 6/10 email, 7/13 interview
University of Missouri-Kansas City -
University of Nebraska -
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine -
Columbia University -
NYU Langone (Lutheran Medical Center) -
NYU Langone Puerto Rico -
New York University -
Stony Brook University -
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York -
University of North Carolina -
Case Western Reserve University -
Ohio State University -
Oregon Health & Science University -
Albert Einstein Medical Center -
Temple University -
University of Pennsylvania -
University of Pittsburgh -
Medical University of South Carolina -
University of Tennessee Health Science Center -
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry - 6/13 call/ email, 7/12 interview
University of Texas at Houston - 6/1 email, 7/15 interview

University of Texas at San Antonio -
Virginia Commonwealth University -
University of Washington -
West Virginia University -
Marquette University -
VA New York- 6/6 email; interview 7/8

Can confirm Houston sent out a second batch of invites. Invite today via email for 7/15 interview.

Reactions: 4 users
There is anyone knowing exactly what Tufts' deadline is? July1, 15, or Aug1?
Thanks!

The website may say that, but that way too late. They'll usually send out invites before that.
I want to elaborate on this, and it's a trend I see from multiple schools. If you're applying close to or at the deadline, you're wasting your time. Deadlines mean nothing.

The goal is to get that application completed as soon as possible. You can see here from this thread that we are in mid June and programs have already sent out interview invitations. Most schools have their seats FILLED by early august, with majority of interviews taking place during July.

Reactions: 4 users
I want to elaborate on this, and it's a trend I see from multiple schools. If you're applying close to or at the deadline, you're wasting your time. Deadlines mean nothing.

The goal get that application completed as soon as possible. You can see here from this thread that we are in mid June and programs have already sent out interview invitations. Most schools have their seats FILLED by early august, with majority of interviews taking place during July.
Very well said. Said it much better than I could haha

The goal is to get that application completed as soon as possible. You can see here from this thread that we are in mid June and programs have already sent out interview invitations. Most schools have their seats FILLED by early august, with majority of interviews taking place during July.

Well said.

Anyone got an application completion email from Columbia?

Anyone got an application completion email from Columbia?
just that my application fee was received, but no completion email yet. Did you?

Hey guys,
Anyone have any info on how long usually an interview day is for endo? (asking in general just to know, but specifically for Texas A&M). Just trying to figure out when the day ends so I can coordinate flights and calling out of clinic lol.
Thanks, any info is much appreciated.

Hey guys,
Anyone have any info on how long usually an interview day is for endo? (asking in general just to know, but specifically for Texas A&M). Just trying to figure out when the day ends so I can coordinate flights and calling out of clinic lol.
I have not had an endo interview before and I can't speak specifically about Texas A&M, but I have interviews scheduled at 2 other programs that seem to have a 7:30a-4:00p schedule that is the 'interview'. One program has a scheduled reception afterwards from 5:00-7:00, and I know the other program generally does something similar but less formal with its current residents + all interviewees. So I am planning to be available 7a-7p that day. Which unfortunately means closing my office an extra day to fly home the next morning rather than that same night. So be it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys,
Their interview invite says to plan on being there until 5pm

Did you receive the application completion email?
No. But each program I applied to, I emailed the listed contact on PASS to say I submitted my application and to ask if there was anything missing (after paying the supplemental fee and sending any other things they asked for via email or snail mail). When I emailed the program director for Houston I got a “thanks and good luck.”

No. But each program I applied to, I emailed the listed contact on PASS to say I submitted my application and to ask if there was anything missing (after paying the supplemental fee and sending any other things they asked for via email or snail mail). When I emailed the program director for Houston I got a “thanks and good luck.”
Wow, great!
Have you ever met the director or visited the program?

University of Alabama at Birmingham -
Loma Linda University -
University of California at Los Angeles -
University of California at San Francisco -
University of Southern California -
University of the Pacific -
University of Connecticut -
Nova Southeastern University -
University of Florida -
Georgia Regents University (Augusta Univ) -5/31 email; 7/18 interview
University of Illinois at Chicago -
Southern Illinois -
Indiana University -
University of Iowa -
University of Louisville - 6/5 phone; 7/15 and 7/18 interview
Louisiana State University -
University of Maryland -
Boston University - 6/8 email; 7/14, 7/25, and 7/28 interviews
Harvard University -
Tufts University - 6/16 email; 7/11, 7/12, and 7/14 interviews
University of Detroit Mercy -
University of Michigan -
University of Minnesota -
Saint Louis University - 6/10 email, 7/13 interview
University of Missouri-Kansas City -
University of Nebraska -
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine -
Columbia University -
NYU Langone (Lutheran Medical Center) -
NYU Langone Puerto Rico -
New York University -
Stony Brook University -
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York -
University of North Carolina -
Case Western Reserve University -
Ohio State University -
Oregon Health & Science University -
Albert Einstein Medical Center -
Temple University -
University of Pennsylvania -
University of Pittsburgh -
Medical University of South Carolina -
University of Tennessee Health Science Center -
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry - 6/13 call/ email, 7/12 interview
University of Texas at Houston - 6/1 email, 7/15 interview

University of Texas at San Antonio -
Virginia Commonwealth University -
University of Washington -
West Virginia University -
Marquette University -
VA New York- 6/6 email; interview 7/8

Wow, great!
Have you ever met the director or visited the program?
He is listed as the contact on PASS, so that’s why I l emailed him. But I did have an unofficial visit to the program when I was in town for a wedding (last minute, basically just got to hang around the clinic a few hours). Also made it a point to say hello in Phoenix.

do yall think it's too late to apply for a school that's already sent out interviews?
Maybe it is, but there is a possibility that some people might cancel their interviews if they got better ones, so new invitations gonna be sent.
You might have a chance! If you really want that uni specifically then it's worth a try.