PennVet c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I don't believe they would've made a phone call at 10:30pm on a Friday night, I'd be shocked

It looks like they deleted their account/their comment now... lol

Very strange lol. I guess they could’ve called them earlier in the day but weird that no one else would’ve heard or said anything
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
who did you hear that from? i know they’ve always called in the past but also everything about the interview process has been different so i wouldn’t be surprised if that was too
I haven't heard anything but the reason I feel like it will be an email is because in the past acceptances were more spread out to my knowledge (students got an acceptance call 2-3 days after interviewing when other interviews still had to occur). So they could call people more sporadically in the past instead of trying to call potentially 200 people in one day (tomorrow) which is how it would have to be this year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS waitlisted. Anybody turning down their acceptance? Kind of banking on this one.
Just got accepted (also OOS) - my options are Penn or Cornell, but leaning towards Cornell since Penn is more expensive and I think Cornell is a little bit better for my interests (????). I'm sure that with decisions coming out so late for Penn there will be people who have been visiting / considering the schools they got accepted to earlier, so wishing you luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad