PennVet c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you know if they only called acceptances or did they call if you are rejected or waitlisted?
Considering how many people they interview, I'd assume only call acceptances cause that would still be like over 100 phone calls to make

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Considering how many people they interview, I'd assume only call acceptances cause that would still be like over 100 phone calls to make

Agreed. I also feel like that would be an awkward conversation if it’s a rejection call

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
I think they should send owls like in Harry Potter, Should I start a petition to get that going?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Congrats!! Did anyone else hear anything? I doubt we would hear on a Saturday but maybe yesterday. Also was it a phone call or an email?
I haven't heard anything... I'm IS and ~freaking out~ lol

Same, also IS and FREAKING lol. Weird that they would have sent it so late in the day?
Yeah I don't believe they would've made a phone call at 10:30pm on a Friday night, I'd be shocked

It looks like they deleted their account/their comment now... lol

Yeah I don't believe they would've made a phone call at 10:30pm on a Friday night, I'd be shocked

It looks like they deleted their account/their comment now... lol

Very strange lol. I guess they could’ve called them earlier in the day but weird that no one else would’ve heard or said anything

Very strange lol. I guess they could’ve called them earlier in the day but weird that no one else would’ve heard or said anything
I agree, the wait continues til Wednesday now haha. Considering no one else heard anything yeah I agree

Do you know if they only called acceptances or did they call if you are rejected or waitlisted?
from what i've heard from current students, they call and email if you're accepted, emails for rejections

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
In my experience this cycle, the “by ___” date is the decision date 😂

That's what I think at this point... this is my very last school to hear from lol the waiting is killing meeee. Also not sure if it will be all email or if acceptances get calls

From what i’ve been hearing I believe it will just be emailed but not 100% sure!

From what i’ve been hearing I believe it will just be emailed but not 100% sure!
who did you hear that from? i know they’ve always called in the past but also everything about the interview process has been different so i wouldn’t be surprised if that was too

who did you hear that from? i know they’ve always called in the past but also everything about the interview process has been different so i wouldn’t be surprised if that was too
I haven't heard anything but the reason I feel like it will be an email is because in the past acceptances were more spread out to my knowledge (students got an acceptance call 2-3 days after interviewing when other interviews still had to occur). So they could call people more sporadically in the past instead of trying to call potentially 200 people in one day (tomorrow) which is how it would have to be this year.

Reactions: 2 users
Good luck today everyone! Remember that this decision doesn’t define your ability to be a great veterinarian. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
OOS waitlisted. Anybody turning down their acceptance? Kind of banking on this one.

OOS waitlisted. Anybody turning down their acceptance? Kind of banking on this one.
Just got accepted (also OOS) - my options are Penn or Cornell, but leaning towards Cornell since Penn is more expensive and I think Cornell is a little bit better for my interests (????). I'm sure that with decisions coming out so late for Penn there will be people who have been visiting / considering the schools they got accepted to earlier, so wishing you luck!

IS Waitlist:( anyone know if the IS waitlist moves at all?
If any school I think UPenn I could see moving a bit more since their IS tuition isnt like a lot lower than other schools! but I dont know the exact stats

Reactions: 1 users
IS waitlisted. does anyone happen to know how fast the waitlist moves or if it even moves at all?