Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your formatting got botched.
I know SDN is a bastard but now I'm paranoid SQB workshopped the list elsewhere and lost something in translation when copying over
It's probably fine
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Your formatting got botched.
I'm still figuring things out, but I'm inclined to follow a similar pattern to Zenge. I want to know more about dya and samac.Who are you looking at outside of kitz?
Though now that I'm looking at that list, Katie and apop are both on there so
MehI bus like crazy. I wish I didn't but I want the cred when i wolf
Don't think much into the wagon honestly. I want to hear more from the genny/samac character and it sounds like samac is very capable of blowing up the thread. Genny's contribution up to this point is lacking so far. It might be do to outside commitments too, but I'm not going to let samac sneak by. Set the standards early. No sneaky wolves (or villagers I supposed) allowed. I'm putting in the time to catch the wolves, so we need everyone to contribute. Team dynamics! Team work makes the dream work to catch the wolves.vet (specifically why this wagon is forming)
Eh. I have read most of the thread casually before subbing inAre you fully caught up on the thread?
So this was a reaction test...?
I’m not! So you’re welcomefirst RIP apop I miss you
Second hi mom! Pls don't be a wolf thanks
Roodyeet samac
Let's try this. The last time we voted for the new kid, they were a wolf. Chances are unlikely given samac is a sub, but I'm going with it for the time being
Rood
And that’s not “I think these folks are wolfy!”Blocc
Zenges
Am
Fruit
Block
SAR
Beans
Just feels good
PSV
Seems like misyeet bait
Vet
Wolves prolly within Clem/scream/kitz/dy
This seems logical. A lot of the wolves on your list are quite quiet and hard for me to read based on what they's said so far. Why is fruit more likely village than beans (even if they are both likely village)? Just curious on your thoughts really. I was thinking more beans village than fruits, but honestly after the interesting comments I made the other day I think both of them could be village unless proven otherwiseBlocc
Zenges
Am
Fruit
Block
SAR
Beans
Just feels good
PSV
Seems like misyeet bait
Vet
Wolves prolly within Clem/scream/kitz/dy
Genny and samac are both not new kids so I'm confused by this statement and things that confuse me scare meyeet samac
Let's try this. The last time we voted for the new kid, they were a wolf. Chances are unlikely given samac is a sub, but I'm going with it for the time being
If you were apop I'd be snap voting you and never moving
Fruit wouldn’t have voted Katie in that situation in any worldThis seems logical. A lot of the wolves on your list are quite quiet and hard for me to read based on what they's said so far. Why is fruit more likely village than beans (even if they are both likely village)? Just curious on your thoughts really. I was thinking more beans village than fruits, but honestly after the interesting comments I made the other day I think both of them could be village unless proven otherwise
I think she’s basing that on the write upGenny and samac are both not new kids so I'm confused by this statement and things that confuse me scare me
HmmyesFruit wouldn’t have voted Katie in that situation in any world
vet pushed Zenges after the vote. I wanted to see what she would do in particular if I hit the thread pushing Zenges cause she doesn’t know me well.Why is vet misyeet bait and kitz is poe
Katie's character was the new kid and samac just joined the game and therefore is now the new kid at the school. Not very scientific, but that's all the evidence I got before I go to sleep nowGenny and samac are both not new kids so I'm confused by this statement and things that confuse me scare me
It makes me 🤔🤔🤔 but I also think it's probably a boring game
I got no hot takes
Really? You couldn't come up with something more original? Come on Clem 🙄😆Yeet vet
I don't know what to say but I want to acknowledge your response, I appreciate itKatie's character was the new kid and samac just joined the game and therefore is now the new kid at the school. Not very scientific, but that's all the evidence I got before I go to sleep now
Just to be clear in case you’re unfamiliar with how the games work I know the write up flavored it that way, but I am what genny was. I stepped into her role pm, I’m not a new entity.Katie's character was the new kid and samac just joined the game and therefore is now the new kid at the school. Not very scientific, but that's all the evidence I got before I go to sleep now
I'm very boring most of the timeReally? You couldn't come up with something more original? Come on Clem 🙄😆
It makes me 🤔🤔🤔 but I also think it's probably a boring game
but I'm surprised you think it's a boring game

What does this mean? Apop was village, so you would yeet village? Or am I just too tired to understand?If you were apop I'd be snap voting you and never moving
I'm probably going to do something stupid before I pass out for a few hours though if that makes you feel betterI'm very boring most of the time
It's a reference to a previous game where apop leaned hard on a spreadsheet and was mafiaWhat does this mean? Apop was village, so you would yeet village? Or am I just too tired to understand?
She hasn’t done anything that screams villageSamac why do you have squeeb so low
She's existed regallyShe hasn’t done anything that screams village
At this point in time, I think Zenge is more village than some of the others. I like the original thought, but it wasn't going to get me at this point in the gamevet pushed Zenges after the vote. I wanted to see what she would do in particular if I hit the thread pushing Zenges cause she doesn’t know me well.
She did not take that bait.
Nvm iso over locked townBecause I'm a gay icon
…. WaitAt this point in time, I think Zenge is more village than some of the others. I like the original thought, but it wasn't going to get me at this point in the game
Newbie logic. I'm just grasping at whatever I can get. I will change my yeet in my morning after my brain has time to rechargeI don't know what to say but I want to acknowledge your response, I appreciate it
Oh and in case anyone was wondering yes my sub chat with the mods was longer than genny’s role pm lolJust to be clear in case you’re unfamiliar with how the games work I know the write up flavored it that way, but I am what genny was. I stepped into her role pm, I’m not a new entity.
vet pushed Zenges after the vote. I wanted to see what she would do in particular if I hit the thread pushing Zenges cause she doesn’t know me well.
She did not take that bait.
I was just confirming that you didn't get me to take the bait…. Wait
Get you?
Get you how?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.