You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN High SchooWW (game thread)
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
*****************************Also just in case any wolves have a conscience, I just want to point out I was D1'd in my last game 🥺
Jk, all’s fair.
Good luck village!
*****************************
How do you mean?Damn. I see wolves, indeed, do not have a conscience. So that's the game we're playing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s so clearly Zenges wolfing. I don’t know how you all are falling for his ploy.Damn. I see wolves, indeed, do not have a conscience. So that's the game we're playing.
Up one post!How do you mean?
fruitsalad
Full Member
@samac @potentialsheltervet how are you reading each other?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
@samac @potentialsheltervet how are you reading each other?

fruitsalad
Full Member
one of these days, apop and screams will make it together in endgame
Tho I gotta say if PSV has a read on me I’m impressed.@samac @potentialsheltervet how are you reading each other?
Ya know what reads I have?
Zenges wolf
You and AM village
Thems the reads
You subbed in too late for the RVS AM. I'm all serious now.It’s so clearly Zenges wolfing. I don’t know how you all are falling for his ploy.
fruitsalad
Full Member
i think i'm going back to wolfreading kitz because i'm feeling resistance there
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
NGL I feel like Gerard in the Ghost of You
Oh you’re still green. NiftyNGL I feel like Gerard in the Ghost of You
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Hehe I hope you’re the stonerAnd
Getting
Greener
fruitsalad
Full Member
screams is probably village
I mean, assuming a 3 wolf pack, with Katie dead, there would only be one other person “resisting” a Kitz yeet, who isn’t Kitz, so idk how much the “resistance test” really holds up in this game state.i think i'm going back to wolfreading kitz because i'm feeling resistance there
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Although, I was scum reading Pop, so shows what I know
Why fruityscreams is probably village
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Because I'm a gay iconWhy fruity
I'm probably hyperaware since I'm one of two people actively wolfreading kitz but I assure you that I'm in the minority. No one else has her lower than neutral.I mean, assuming a 3 wolf pack, with Katie dead, there would only be one other person “resisting” a Kitz yeet, who isn’t Kitz, so idk how much the “resistance test” really holds up in this game state.
Profile picture fitsHehe I hope you’re the stoner
fruitsalad
Full Member
green text is getting to meWhy fruity
but
i think she sounds the same as before
granted i don't know what wolf screams looks like but this screams feels a bit disconnected and agendaless to me
Sure. I’m just pointing out that numbers wise, there’s probably only one non-Kitz person who would be resistant to a Kitz yeet for nefarious purposes.I'm probably hyperaware since I'm one of two people actively wolfreading kitz but I assure you that I'm in the minority. No one else has her lower than neutral.
fruitsalad
Full Member
resistance as in it was really hard to yeet kitz D1 and beans continued to be in danger for much of the end of dayI mean, assuming a 3 wolf pack, with Katie dead, there would only be one other person “resisting” a Kitz yeet, who isn’t Kitz, so idk how much the “resistance test” really holds up in this game state.
it was just AM, beans and me on the kitz wagon.
in fact, it looks to me more people were village reading kitz?
You don't think PSV, dy, or SAR would reject the premise?Sure. I’m just pointing out that numbers wise, there’s probably only one non-Kitz person who would be resistant to a Kitz yeet for nefarious purposes.
fruitsalad
Full Member
@beans2020 thoughts pls
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think - assuming a 3 wolf pack including Kitz and dead Katie - only one of them, could be resisting the premise, for nefarious reasons. Mathematically.You don't think PSV, dy, or SAR would reject the premise?
SEE AMI think - assuming a 3 wolf pack including Kitz and dead Katie - only one of them, could be resisting the premise, for nefarious reasons. Mathematically.
HES USING NUMBERS
HES HOWLING
Zenges wolf
I’ve got my 👁️ on you.SEE AM
HES USING NUMBERS
HES HOWLING
I'm aware. I was just addressing the argument that kitz would not kill her "only" defense. I think she has a rather solid amount for the current gamestate.I think - assuming a 3 wolf pack including Kitz and dead Katie - only one of them, could be resisting the premise, for nefarious reasons. Mathematically.
VET LIKED MY INTRO AND THEN SAID NOTHING
WHERE YOU AT VETTY
WHERE YOU AT VETTY
If you're serious about it then I think you're probably just a wolf lol
Oh I see. This is a different conversation you’re having.I'm aware. I was just addressing the argument that kitz would not kill her "only" defense. I think she has a rather solid amount for the current gamestate.
You’re saying that people who would defend Kitz from being yeeted are alive, so you’re more inclined to wolf read her, while her supporters live.
Well, in all honesty, the needle hasn't moved at all for me from yesterday. The apop death is just unfortunate independently of that.Oh I see. This is a different conversation you’re having.
You’re saying that people who would defend Kitz from being yeeted are alive, so you’re more inclined to wolf read her, while her supporters live.
AM I just meant you should know my reputation around bussing at this point
Could you remind me?AM I just meant you should know my reputation around bussing at this point
When I'm wolf I basically always vote the wolf in a tieCould you remind me?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I bus like crazy. I wish I didn't but I want the cred when i wolf
What is this in response to?AM I just meant you should know my reputation around bussing at this point
I'm here, don't worry. Contemplating decisions. Still confused as always. I'm not known for the brains, so this is testing me.VET LIKED MY INTRO AND THEN SAID NOTHING
WHERE YOU AT VETTY
fruitsalad
Full Member
man, i'll be stoked to wolf with you in the future!I bus like crazy. I wish I didn't but I want the cred when i wolf
Can I get your thoughts, vibes, emojis pls?I'm here, don't worry. Contemplating decisions. Still confused as always. I'm not known for the brains, so this is testing me.