You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN High SchooWW (game thread)
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Dy’s post hereWhat is this in response to?
Am should know me well enough to know what I would have done there were I wolf with Katie.
Me neither lmfao although apparently i give off mastermind vibes 🤣I'm here, don't worry. Contemplating decisions. Still confused as always. I'm not known for the brains, so this is testing me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought she should have recognized it earlier and talked a bit about it thenWhat is this in response to?
fruitsalad
Full Member
this is interesting and surprisingVote vets
@GoSpursGo
Did you think they were wolfing togetherthis is interesting and surprising
That's fine but were you around to see the wagon form? At the time of your last post, Katie had zero votes. I'm just not sure if any wolves had time to effectively react to that, even with Katie being positioned best for self-prez.I bus like crazy. I wish I didn't but I want the cred when i wolf
fruitsalad
Full Member
yes i seriously thought about it as a possibilityDid you think they were wolfing together
Yes, i was. I voted for someone before the wagon took off. I didn't move my vote, but I was hereThat's fine but were you around to see the wagon form? At the time of your last post, Katie had zero votes. I'm just not sure if any wolves had time to effectively react to that, even with Katie being positioned best for self-prez.
Where would you say your head's at in terms of current POE?Yes, i was. I voted for someone before the wagon took off. I didn't move my vote, but I was here
okay cool. Can I interest you in a zenge vote? He’s sketchy AFYes, i was. I voted for someone before the wagon took off. I didn't move my vote, but I was here
nah, i think he did well when i sussed him yesterdayokay cool. Can I interest you in a zenge vote? He’s sketchy AF
current POE is like...everyone outside of am, zenges, and beans
Fruit?nah, i think he did well when i sussed him yesterday
current POE is like...everyone outside of am, zenges, and beans
what about fruit? Idk why people are clearing fruit tbhFruit?
Why do you think he should not be clear?what about fruit? Idk why people are clearing fruit tbh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dont have any reason to clear fruitWhy do you think he should not be clear?
Did you see my godread on him?what about fruit? Idk why people are clearing fruit tbh
no i missed some posts overnight. can you direct me to it? and is your godread really a godread?Did you see my godread on him?
@samac Do you have similar thoughts to genny?
Considering a Vet vote.
@genny what’s your read on Dya?
Dy is my wolfparent. i can't read them for crap. nothing they've said here has pushed them outside of neutral for me.
I am not genny, so no. Our brains work very differently tbh.@samac Do you have similar thoughts to genny?
Well that was boring
Unyeet Zenges
Unyeet Zenges
What are your thoughts on dya in that case?I am not genny, so no. Our brains work very differently tbh.
@Zenge142
What are your thoughts on dya in that case?

I am not genny, so no. Our brains work very differently tbh.
So you opted for shorts, or….?i put on pants today
This one is in between my discussion with PSV.no i missed some posts overnight. can you direct me to it? and is your godread really a godread?
As of now, I've read him incorrectly zero times regardless of affiliation. For that reason, I usually wait to be sure before saying anything. Sometimes that comes early, sometimes it's much later (especially if he's attempting a new playstyle) but I won't oversell my confidence because I'm in it for the accuracy, not the attention. My one-liners are for the attention.I activated my godread.
IN MY OWN HOUSE?!So you opted for shorts, or….?
Pants are for losers.
fair enough
Just so we’re clear I’m letting AM have the keys to the blocc until I earn my place.
Zenges and fruit are already there.
Zenges and fruit are already there.
Are you fully caught up on the thread?Just so we’re clear I’m letting AM have the keys to the blocc until I earn my place.
Zenges and fruit are already there.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How am I reading the player who joined the game an hour ago?@samac @potentialsheltervet how are you reading each other?
I'm intrigued people are coming in guns a blazing on vet but we'll see how that goes
If I must broaden my poe to include those I want to village read via feels I'm at dy/samac/vet/kitz but vet and kitz are probably village imo
If I must broaden my poe to include those I want to village read via feels I'm at dy/samac/vet/kitz but vet and kitz are probably village imo
So this was a reaction test...?Well that was boring
Unyeet Zenges
I have no idea if kitz is ignoring me but I'd be curious to hear what changed from vet being her "highest nonvillage read" a few hours ago to voting her now.
I have no idea if kitz is ignoring me but I'd be curious to hear what changed from vet being her "highest nonvillage read" a few hours ago to voting her now.
I think you’re misinterpreting this post.I think vet is currently highest in non v ranking for now based on vibes
Kitz is saying Vet was a strong wolf read.
Now Kitz is voting Vet.
Kitz is giving wolf that wants to deflect to the easy village target vibesI have no idea if kitz is ignoring me but I'd be curious to hear what changed from vet being her "highest nonvillage read" a few hours ago to voting her now.
Oh, is she one of those Dubz readlisters?I think you’re misinterpreting this post.
Kitz is saying Vet was a strong wolf read.
Now Kitz is voting Vet.
Who are you looking at outside of kitz?Kitz is giving wolf that wants to deflect to the easy village target vibes
@Animal Midwife this is the correct take.I think you’re misinterpreting this post.
Kitz is saying Vet was a strong wolf read.
Now Kitz is voting Vet.
fruitsalad
Full Member
well WZ adopted kitz iirc so it tracks!Oh, is she one of those Dubz readlisters?
@Zenge142 what way bloweth the wind for you today?
Where's beans? Did someone spill her?
Also I had a really important thought about why vet keeps thinking of beans and fruit together
Beans, beans, the musical fruit
Beans, beans, the musical fruit
Kitz is giving wolf that wants to deflect to the easy village target vibes
I take what I said last back actually. Even though kitz is going after me, I'm going to be the bigger person and change my mind. I did some digging on apop. Apop was right about katie, very wrong about me, but since I've never played with kitz I'm going to trust the past president for some guidance from the grave. At least until I find out more about kitz.I don't feel great about the kitz wagon; she was much more solvey as a wolf last game even with just one mostly-absent wolf partner. I don't see her strategy making sense if she's in a pack of 3
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Your formatting got botched.[td width="50%"]Vet[/td] [td]N[/td] [td width="50%"]Clem[/td] [td]W[/td] [td width="50%"]AM[/td] [td]V[/td] [td width="50%"]SQB[/td] [td]X[/td] [td width="50%"]Beans[/td] [td]N[/td] [td width="50%"]Kitz[/td] [td]N[/td] [td width="50%"]Genny[/td] [td]S[/td] [td width="50%"]PSV[/td] [td]V[/td] [td width="50%"]Zenge[/td] [td]W[/td] [td width="50%"]Dyachei[/td] [td]V[/td] [td width="50%"]SAR[/td] [td]V[/td] [td width="50%"]Pop[/td] [td]D[/td] [td width="50%"]Fruit[/td] [td]V[/td] [td width="50%"]Katie[/td] [td]D[/td] [td width="50%"]Samac[/td] [td]N/A[/td]
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I'm going to bedYour formatting got botched.