You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN High SchooWW (game thread)
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
… before I decide how hard to fight my way out of the pit of misyeet does it actually count against me or can I just blame genny and write it off?
🤔
🤔
See now we got a compelling argument for keeping samac. We have to give samac time to come up with some hot takes. If we yeet samac then the dead chat with apop and samac is going to be more exciting that this thread 🙁😆It makes me 🤔🤔🤔 but I also think it's probably a boring game
but I'm surprised you think it's a boring game
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RoodIt makes me 🤔🤔🤔 but I also think it's probably a boring game
I wish I had some earth shattering hot takes. That would be more fun for me.See now we got a compelling argument for keeping samac. We have to give samac time to come up with some hot takes. If we yeet samac then the dead chat with apop and samac is going to be more exciting that this thread 🙁😆
In a thicc Scottish accent - Not Exactly a soup question, is it?@Zenge142 what way bloweth the wind for you today?
InB4 no one gets that reference.
Convince me someone else in the POE is more likely thenRood
Convince me someone else in the POE is more likely then
dangit @samac , updating the tally is gonna be more work with all this bloatDING DONG BITCHES
I HEARD THIS THREAD NEEDS SOME BLOAT

I need to get that fancy spreadsheet @alissa14 had
Looking at it, I'm not even sure what SCB was trying to do or why it got botchedYour formatting got botched.
Here's all the convincing you should need:Convince me someone else in the POE is more likely then
It ain't me.
I don't get itIn a thicc Scottish accent - Not Exactly a soup question, is it?
InB4 no one gets that reference.
@Zenge142 Vote pls
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which vote? The first vote or the second vote?@Zenge142 Vote pls
Both so then you can have your 3rdWhich vote? The first vote or the second vote?
No no that's arguing you aren't a wolf. That's easy for wolf samac to doHere's all the convincing you should need:
It ain't me.![]()
I want you to argue for who I should vote for instead and why
I don't feel strongly enough about anything to start a push tbh.No no that's arguing you aren't a wolf. That's easy for wolf samac to do
I want you to argue for who I should vote for instead and why
There's a list of 4 I think the wolves are in and I don't know if it's worth much more effort other than following the blocc onto one of them tbh
This post feels tonally strangeThis feels like a boring game I manage to vote a bunch of town anyways and remind everyone I'm not actually good at this game
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
She is not I and I is not sheIf you were apop I'd be snap voting you and never moving
But you are me and she is we and we are all together in high school hell
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
C+P from Excel. In my defense, it did look like it was going to workLooking at it, I'm not even sure what SCB was trying to do or why it got botched
eh screw it
lets be spicy thunderdome
yeet clem
lets be spicy thunderdome
yeet clem
@Animal Midwife what is the game katie wolfed in?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Vet: Neutral, I'm unfamiliar with this player, so I'm going to wait and see
Clem: W, POE
AM: V, could lean scum. The False Positives could be a one off, could be a cult leader, Popular Girl flavored
Beans: N, waiting for something to jump out at me either way
Kitz: N
Genny/Samac: Subbed/ waiting for more info
PSV: V
Zenge: W. When in doubt, scum Zenge
Dyachei: V
SAR: V
Fruit: V
Clem: W, POE
AM: V, could lean scum. The False Positives could be a one off, could be a cult leader, Popular Girl flavored
Beans: N, waiting for something to jump out at me either way
Kitz: N
Genny/Samac: Subbed/ waiting for more info
PSV: V
Zenge: W. When in doubt, scum Zenge
Dyachei: V
SAR: V
Fruit: V
ZENGEVet: Neutral, I'm unfamiliar with this player, so I'm going to wait and see
Clem: W, POE
AM: V, could lean scum. The False Positives could be a one off, could be a cult leader, Popular Girl flavored
Beans: N, waiting for something to jump out at me either way
Kitz: N
Genny/Samac: Subbed/ waiting for more info
PSV: V
Zenge: W. When in doubt, scum Zenge
Dyachei: V
SAR: V
Fruit: V
ZENGE
Vet: Neutral, I'm unfamiliar with this player, so I'm going to wait and see
Clem: W, POE
AM: V, could lean scum. The False Positives could be a one off, could be a cult leader, Popular Girl flavored
Beans: N, waiting for something to jump out at me either way
Kitz: N
Genny/Samac: Subbed/ waiting for more info
PSV: V
Zenge: W. When in doubt, scum Zenge
Dyachei: V
SAR: V
Fruit: V

Why would I want to do that when she’s sharing with us?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
WHat are you , a cop?
You have to tell me if I ask
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Zenge has the vibes of a 21 Jump Street pass it on
WHat are you , a cop?
You have to tell me if I ask
Is acting super paranoid and sketchy part of your role? Along with the green text?Zenge has the vibes of a 21 Jump Street pass it on
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
This is a game of super paranoia, the spacey paranoids are baked into playIs acting super paranoid and sketchy part of your role? Along with the green text?
why thoThis is a game of super paranoia, the spacey paranoids are baked into play
wasn't this advertised as basic
why paranoia
A boring game, not boring flavor!Rood
i agree the game is boring. a little hard for me to get excited by it when we have misyeets available and I'm new to most players here.
How does it feel rhythmicallyThis post feels tonally strange
.... huh?i agree the game is boring. a little hard for me to get excited by it when we have misyeets available and I'm new to most players here.
You are what you amShe is not I and I is not she
But you are me and she is we and we are all together in high school hell
I think its in response to what I said.... huh?
But it's also not really what I mean when I say it's a boring game lol
Where are you interested in voting today?i agree the game is boring. a little hard for me to get excited by it when we have misyeets available and I'm new to most players here.
yeahI think its in response to what I said
But it's also not really what I mean when I say it's a boring game lol
I'm trying to understand what they meant lol
i mean, I'm not gonna get out of the poe this game most likely due to those factors so I'm not really feeling it to fight for elims. I want village to win, i think zenge, am, fruit are v. beans, too. everyone else is fair game to me.... huh?
they plsyeah
I'm trying to understand what she meant lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apologies - fixed!they pls
idek. I have 4 players I don't want to vote and would vote to save and that's where I am. I don't really think a lot has happened with some players that I find wolfy in a vacuumWhere are you interested in voting today?
To be clear when I say it's a boring game what I mean is that there's a clear town core and enough space for a large poe thanks to killing mafia d1
It has zero to do with how well I do or do not know people and frankly I think that's kind of icky to be bringing into this to begin with and makes me somewhat uncomfortable
It has zero to do with how well I do or do not know people and frankly I think that's kind of icky to be bringing into this to begin with and makes me somewhat uncomfortable
I mean, I can always vote clem but he's always wolfy to me just for his playstyle
but then within that pile of everyone else why do you chalk them all up to misyeets. No one is voting you.i mean, I'm not gonna get out of the poe this game most likely due to those factors so I'm not really feeling it to fight for elims. I want village to win, i think zenge, am, fruit are v. beans, too. everyone else is fair game to me
I'm winning. Do you think I'm a misyeet?