Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quote?You said it in bad drawing
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Quote?You said it in bad drawing
omg why are you no longer greenAlso you said I've only been posting fluff, factually untrue. I've MOSTLY been posting fluff
I'm busyomg why are you no longer green
I'm looking for it, hold pleaseQuote
I already tried thatsamac, you can see in my ISO how I feel.
What has this cat seen? The end of civilization?
It makes me feel weird when you pop in and only post to make a defense of yourself.you don’t need a godread on me to see that defending village beans and burying wolf katie 3 min before D1 close makes no sense if i’m a wolf
it’s self destructive
I'm like 99% sure it's just a gimmick that has nothing to do with the game.omg why are you no longer green
boooooooooooooo lolI'm like 99% sure it's just a gimmick that has nothing to do with the game.
do you not agree at least that fruits is playing very differently than typical fruits?If PSV touches fruit, I will delete her from this world.
No.do you not agree at least that fruits is playing very differently than typical fruits?
interesting.
People are allowed to have reads and playstyles that differ from your own.If PSV touches fruit, I will delete her from this world.
It's buried in the rules and not referred to as hammer, but no hammer:AFAIK, Hammer isn't in play? I haven't seen it discussed?
Majority yeet vote=hammer (I think)3. Plurality for yeet vote is in place. There will be no official majority yeet vote at any point in this game, though if there is an overwhelming, unmoving wagon we may close early.
Are tomatoes being counted as fruit or vegetables in this instance?If PSV touches fruit, I will delete her from this world.
@samacIt's hard for me to tell because I had trouble interacting yesterday. One of the people I was talking about in my ISO was Katie but it wasn't engaged with.
And I'm allowed to wolfread attempts to needlessly widen the POE. It's not a playstyle difference to say an innocent child is a POE member. You've got samac right there to talk to since you were bothered by genny.People are allowed to have reads and playstyles that differ from your own.
Who's a sweet baby child?And I'm allowed to wolfread attempts to needlessly widen the POE. It's not a playstyle difference to say an innocent child is a POE member. You've got samac right there to talk to since you were bothered by genny.
I think you're overriding me with a different player in your memory. Which, again, I cannot be held accountable for the incorrect opinions of others.I can't find it atm but you said IN REFERENCE TO ME BEING A WOLF IN BADLY DRAWWN, the fact that I voted immediately on D0 was sus because it is typical for me to wait closer to close of voting window to cast.
Which it is, mostly because I have a day job and then try to run a small business.
Give me an hour or two then I will update with the exact post
I can't find it atm but you said IN REFERENCE TO ME BEING A WOLF IN BADLY DRAWWN, the fact that I voted immediately on D0 was sus because it is typical for me to wait closer to close of voting window to cast.
Which it is, mostly because I have a day job and then try to run a small business.
Give me an hour or two then I will update with the exact post
It's alright. It's behind us.![]()
@Animal Midwife
MEA CULPA IT WASN'T YOU
IT WAS SPURS
The thot plickensIT WAS SPURS
![]()
@Animal Midwife
MEA CULPA IT WASN'T YOU
IT WAS SPURS
Tomatoes are always a fruit!Are tomatoes being counted as fruit or vegetables in this instance?
The thot plickens
Let's shoot the **** then.It's alright. It's behind us.
I just want to talk to you about this game.
That would be fruit in this context. I won't be claiming this terminology on anyone else regardless of how well I know them.Who's a sweet baby child?
Perhaps a little bubby child thenThat would be fruit in this context. I won't be claiming this terminology on anyway regardless of how well I know them.
Oh, I mean the godread, not your description. Your description is fine. I like when people meme on my words.Perhaps a little bubby child then
******************Perhaps a little bubby child then
THAT"S BIG BUBBY AND YOU KNOW IT
I'd probably get kicked out due to my overall lack of general knowledge. I understand like three things in depth and everything else I can easily deceived in.Let's shoot the **** then.
Come into my rotation.
So you think he's an Innocent Child ™️, or you just think he's a villager?Oh, I mean the godread, not your description. Your description is fine. I like when people meme on my words.
The former.So you think he's an Innocent Child ™️, or you just think he's a villager?
I'm trying to parse for my brain
We don't have to see eye to eye, you are welcome to hit the penjamin franklin in fellowship any timeI do think your playstyle will be perceivable to me someday ftr squeeb. I'm just in that awkward stage where I'm still trying to get a grip on it.
Do you have knowledge of baking or How It's Made?I'd probably get kicked out due to my overall lack of general knowledge. I understand like three things in depth and everything else I can easily deceived in.
Got it, and it's Fruit's behavior or your godread of him?The former.
i posted reads tooWhat has this cat seen? The end of civilization?
It makes me feel weird when you pop in and only post to make a defense of yourself.
Both.Got it, and it's Fruit's behavior or your godread of him?
That’s how she gets you. 😉somehow i feel samacs isn’t a wolf
He saw a tasty camel cricketWhat has this cat seen? The end of civilization?
That would be so much cooler than what I amWhat if SQB is a jester
I would laugh because that means I've been jepped.What if SQB is a jester
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.