Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've got an asthma bong. Is that close enough?We don't have to see eye to eye, you are welcome to hit the penjamin franklin in fellowship any time
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I've got an asthma bong. Is that close enough?We don't have to see eye to eye, you are welcome to hit the penjamin franklin in fellowship any time
I could buy dya being wolf, certainlykatie, dyachei, PSV for wolves?
It'll work! We'll get a fanI've got an asthma bong. Is that close enough?
Something makes me feel like there wouldn’t be a jester in an advertised basics gameWhat if SQB is a jester
I think I could too.I could buy dya being wolf, certainly
Do you think Clem and I are wolfing togetherI'm not sure how I feel about the dya wagon currently forming. I trust fruit but it makes me feel slightly icky that samac and clem are on it too
IVE BEEN WORKING IT AINT ALL MEAlso I can tell samac is here now bc we got so many new thread pages today lol
Whyhmmm
unyeet vets
yeet samac
@GoSpursGo
NoDo you think Clem and I are wolfing together
Though if Clem is wolf him and Katie did it togetherI think one of you is village and the other maybe hopped on an easy misyeet. It just reminds me of the wagon clem and katie formed on me yesterday. Like it feels like a misyeet because it's picking up kinda easily.
yeah, I know. I'm musingThough if Clem is wolf him and Katie did it together
I take it you feel good about Vet now?hmmm
unyeet vets
yeet samac
@GoSpursGo
Damn. You and Spurs are really strong at the unpairing game.Alright, I'm back. I did mini iso on genny/samac, kitz, scream, clem, dya, and PSV. I didn't do vet bc it felt unnecessary based on what I found. Basically I wrote down everyone who appears to be unpaired with the POE members based on voting, reads lists, interactions, etc. and here is what I came up with. If anyone wants reasoning for these I can try to go find it again but I didn't write it all down bc that would take forever. Also the colors don't mean anything except for making it easier to read.
unpaired:
genny/samac - PSV, SAR, vet, zenge, kitz, clem
kitz - AM, fruit, vet, samac/genny
scream - vet, AM
clem - vet, samac/genny, dya
dya - zenge, clem, fruit, PSV
PSV - dya, genny/samac, vet, fruit
My conclusions from this exercise:
1. I do not think vet is a wolf. mostly because they are unpaired from literally almost everyone listed. Everything I'm getting from them is rusty villager.
2. genny/samac is unlikely a wolf either because of the sheer number of players they are unpaired from, especially within the POE itself.
3. PSV is also unlikely a wolf again because of the unpairings and from reading her posts again she feels more like village!PSV.
4. I am most concerned about kitz and scream because most of their unpairings are village. They could absolutely be paired with a lot of players in the game right now. And they both are kinda sketchy.
5. I still don't think clem is the vote for today. I really think wolf!katie sheeped village!clem.
6. Unclear feelings on dya. I don't think I can clear them based on posts and there is opportunity for them to be paired.
I may not be the best at reads (especially D1) but I know how to pair analysisDamn. You and Spurs are really strong at the unpairing game.

Just curious in your read though did anyone feel particularly paired?Alright, I'm back. I did mini iso on genny/samac, kitz, scream, clem, dya, and PSV. I didn't do vet bc it felt unnecessary based on what I found. Basically I wrote down everyone who appears to be unpaired with the POE members based on voting, reads lists, interactions, etc. and here is what I came up with. If anyone wants reasoning for these I can try to go find it again but I didn't write it all down bc that would take forever. Also the colors don't mean anything except for making it easier to read.
unpaired:
genny/samac - PSV, SAR, vet, zenge, kitz, clem
kitz - AM, fruit, vet, samac/genny
scream - vet, AM
clem - vet, samac/genny, dya
dya - zenge, clem, fruit, PSV
PSV - dya, genny/samac, vet, fruit
My conclusions from this exercise:
1. I do not think vet is a wolf. mostly because they are unpaired from literally almost everyone listed. Everything I'm getting from them is rusty villager.
2. genny/samac is unlikely a wolf either because of the sheer number of players they are unpaired from, especially within the POE itself.
3. PSV is also unlikely a wolf again because of the unpairings and from reading her posts again she feels more like village!PSV.
4. I am most concerned about kitz and scream because most of their unpairings are village. They could absolutely be paired with a lot of players in the game right now. And they both are kinda sketchy.
5. I still don't think clem is the vote for today. I really think wolf!katie sheeped village!clem.
6. Unclear feelings on dya. I don't think I can clear them based on posts and there is opportunity for them to be paired.
You know what I'm going to say to this, but I wont just so we don't piss Zenge off 🤣Just curious in your read though did anyone feel particularly paired?
I feel like Zenge is pretty low-key so I'm admittedly curious as to what the statement is.You know what I'm going to say to this, but I wont just so we don't piss Zenge off 🤣
What's on your mind?You know what I'm going to say to this, but I wont just so we don't piss Zenge off 🤣
Not really on D1, off wagon.Do wolves typically vote together?

I'd puke the kind of puke that ends your nasal passages.What if this is one of those games were Wolf!Katie sheeped Wolf!Clem onto a hard bus of Wolf!Beans?
😱What if this is one of those games were Wolf!Katie sheeped Wolf!Clem onto a hard bus of Wolf!Beans?
PISS HIM OFF PISS HIM OFFYou know what I'm going to say to this, but I wont just so we don't piss Zenge off 🤣
Swear to god Samac😱
By George you solved it
The weird thing is that squeeb said she specifically didn't want fruit to die. So I'm just likeIf we look at the last yeet tally. Assuming fruits is village, dya and scream were the only ones that wanted to yeet fruits. Do wolves typically vote together? They seem like a potential pair, but not super strong pair
i think screams is chilling in my neutral reads
I randomly stubbled onto these when I was looking for the last day yeet tally. Fruits if you haven't already can you explain why you think this?screams is probably village
Wasn’t there a joke I was god at one point?Swear to god Samac
I feel like Zenge is pretty low-key so I'm admittedly curious as to what the statement is.
🤣What's on your mind?
Not that stood out to me. I did notice what vet brought up about dy/scream being the ones to bring up a fruit wagon. Other than that just the clem/katie thing that may or may not exist (I'm still leaning towards not). There was some soft defense of kitz and scream here and there but not all from one player and not enough to make me squintJust curious in your read though did anyone feel particularly paired?
Okay. You still have vote you can use as a reminder.I'm going to be so for real you guys, you're barking up the wrong tree.
I can prove it but it's going to get me yeeted tomorrow night
Do you mean killed?I'm going to be so for real you guys, you're barking up the wrong tree.
I can prove it but it's going to get me yeeted tomorrow night
Wasn’t there a joke I was god at one point?
So swear to Samac!![]()
It wouldn't make me more sus to village, it guarantees me as a targetOkay. You still have vote you can use as a reminder.
That aside, why would proof make you even more suspicious?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.