Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeet Zenge
@GoSpursGo
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeet Zenge
@GoSpursGo
Yea, I had originally written "yeeted today or killed tonight" but "Yeeted today" didn't make sense because I wouldn't be votedDo you mean killed?
You only have two votes right now and dya is still leading. I wouldn't say anything that could get you killed yet - the wagons could still change before EODIt wouldn't make me more sus to village, it guarantees me as a target
Oh.
No hammer and yeah voting early is just a marker, basicallyAFAIK, Hammer isn't in play? I haven't seen it discussed? There is no benefit to me to vote early
I've also been in client meetings all day, so I hadn't had the luxury of camping in the thread like days past.
You can't say I didn't warn you... Okay enough joking. We have wolves to yeet
I'm not planning on proving it until absolutely necessary because it will get me killed the next night.You only have two votes right now and dya is still leading. I wouldn't say anything that could get you killed yet - the wagons could still change before EOD
What's your endgame?Yeet Zenge
@GoSpursGo
They frequently dothe wagons could still change before EOD
Thoughts? Yeeting the current president is a big ask. If beans started the push for you (unless someone else did), why Zenge?Yeet Zenge
Surely, it'd be better than being misyeeted if you believe you'll have trouble self-clearing otherwise.It wouldn't make me more sus to village, it guarantees me as a target
And btw, when I explained my play earlier, I was basically told I'm a ****ty wolf teammate
This comment still doesn't sit right with me. Until I get an answer to AM's question I think dya is suspiciousWho told you this?
Alright, I'm back. I did mini iso on genny/samac, kitz, scream, clem, dya, and PSV. I didn't do vet bc it felt unnecessary based on what I found. Basically I wrote down everyone who appears to be unpaired with the POE members based on voting, reads lists, interactions, etc. and here is what I came up with. If anyone wants reasoning for these I can try to go find it again but I didn't write it all down bc that would take forever. Also the colors don't mean anything except for making it easier to read.
unpaired:
genny/samac - PSV, SAR, vet, zenge, kitz, clem
kitz - AM, fruit, vet, samac/genny
scream - vet, AM
clem - vet, samac/genny, dya
dya - zenge, clem, fruit, PSV
PSV - dya, genny/samac, vet, fruit
My conclusions from this exercise:
1. I do not think vet is a wolf. mostly because they are unpaired from literally almost everyone listed. Everything I'm getting from them is rusty villager.
2. genny/samac is unlikely a wolf either because of the sheer number of players they are unpaired from, especially within the POE itself.
3. PSV is also unlikely a wolf again because of the unpairings and from reading her posts again she feels more like village!PSV.
4. I am most concerned about kitz and scream because most of their unpairings are village. They could absolutely be paired with a lot of players in the game right now. And they both are kinda sketchy.
5. I still don't think clem is the vote for today. I really think wolf!katie sheeped village!clem.
6. Unclear feelings on dya. I don't think I can clear them based on posts and there is opportunity for them to be paired.
Second thisDamn. You and Spurs are really strong at the unpairing game.
What was the motivation behind the initial Zenge vote?Unyeet Zenge,
Yeet Dya
@GoSpursGo
Early for Zenge yeet. Scary!Yeet Kitz
Well okay
I’m bad at the tagging @GoSpursGo @kaydubsWell okay
Unyeet dy
Yeet kitz
That's really only a D1 thingEarly for Zenge yeet. Scary!
Wasn't someone saying wolfy Zenge also yeets early if I remember correctly or is that also just a d1 thing too? All jokes though, still very village vibes until proven otherwiseThat's really only a D1 thing
That was me and it only applies to D1. (Regardless, this isn't early by any means regardless.)Wasn't someone saying wolfy Zenge also yeets early if I remember correctly or is that also just a d1 thing too? All jokes though, still very village vibes until proven otherwise
Where did you see that kitz is the default?Kitz always seems like the default button and I've never really understood why. Still not enough for me as a newbie to be convinced they are a wolf
They still play a lot. The problem is more that I'm infrequent on MU. I last interacted with them in a summer mash.Hey AM, do you know, does Dy still play a lot on MU, or is this the first time you've seen Dy play in a while?
Kitz is 3! Right? Zengesday 2 Drama Llama Vote tally
Zenge () -
Vet ()
samac (2) - SAR, kitz
Clem () -
squeeb (3) - AM, beans, fruit
dyachei (4)- Clem, Vet, PSV, screamqueen
kitz (2) - Zenge, samac
Leading: @dyachei
11/12
Missing: dya
Vote closes at 9pm ET/6pm PT (~2 hours)
Where did you see that kitz is the default?
Respect the office of the Class president pls 🥺 (two votes)day 2 Drama Llama Vote tally
Zenge () -
Vet ()
samac (2) - SAR, kitz
Clem () -
squeeb (3) - AM, beans, fruit
dyachei (4)- Clem, Vet, PSV, screamqueen
kitz (2) - Zenge, samac
Leading: @dyachei
11/12
Missing: dya
Vote closes at 9pm ET/6pm PT (~2 hours)
Are you opposed to the dya yeet or just feel more strongly about kitz?Respect the office of the Class president pls 🥺 (two votes)
Why does that make you feel like SQB is less likely to be a wolf? (I assume, since you're going to kitz)somehow i now doubt dyachei is a wolf
It just hit me, chill chillRespect the office of the Class president pls 🥺 (two votes)
Whysomehow i now doubt dyachei is a wolf
The same could be said about everyone. You, dy, samac, and squeeb were discussed yesterday as well. The thing is that people generally don't rise out of the POE unless they do something notable and extremely unlikely (or impossible) for w!them to do. So we will be talking about the same people all game until that happens and/or the game ends. Like yesterday, for example, beans (and four others) earned that break away due to achieving that "notability."I'm not sure if default has a different meaning in this game, but Kitz keeps coming up for the yeet tally. Kitz just seems like the easiest yeet because they keep coming up, but I'm not sure they are the most logical yeet for today at least. I don't think we have any more evidence since the last day yeet to suspect kitz more than previously. Please remind me if there is something I missed or forgotten that leads you all to think differently.
Whereas we have lots of new evidence for others in my opinion. This isn't to deter you from the kitz wagon, but there isn't enough reason for me to jump on the wagon yet. I know I didn't have much solid reasoning in my d1 game, but I'm trying do a better job of using more evidenced based strategy for my yeet this time if that makes sense.
recent flurry of votes headed to dyachei feels wolf scented
screams and kitz look comparably wolfy and i’m likely to switch againWhy does that make you feel like SQB is less likely to be a wolf? (I assume, since you're going to kitz)
apop was among the clears. So, while not unexpected, I still think it's brutal that the literal only person who asked to live was the one killed.Then there is also the discussion on why the wolves killed apop that we haven't really talked about. From memory fruits and apop were going back and forth (maybe in a joking way), but I'm not sure if apop had any other potential haters. Maybe it was simply just a n1 attack, but surely there had to be some motive to kill the previous class president
#protectZengetonight
wait what?Then there is also the discussion on why the wolves killed apop that we haven't really talked about. From memory fruits and apop were going back and forth (maybe in a joking way), but I'm not sure if apop had any other potential haters. Maybe it was simply just a n1 attack, but surely there had to be some motive to kill the previous class president
#protectZengetonight
I would politely disagree. Yes, they are still POE, but in my opinion I feel out of all of us dya and SQB are now more wolfy. I feel like we have small pieces of evidence to support that they are more likely wolf now. One has secret evidence that will apparently ruin their game and the other one mentioned something about a wolf chat. It could just be things mentioned to distract from other people in the game, but I'm holding onto that for now until I get more infoThe same could be said about everyone. You, dy, samac, and squeeb were discussed yesterday as well. The thing is that people generally don't rise out of the POE unless they do something notable and extremely unlikely (or impossible) for w!them to do. So we will be talking about the same people all game until that happens and/or the game ends. Like yesterday, for example, beans (and four others) earned that break away due to achieving that "notability."
Well, the thing about POEs is that people are rarely exactly equal in wolfiness (barring a perfectly tight one) and it's okay and, even ideal, to pressure multiple people at once.I would politely disagree. Yes, they are still POE, but in my opinion I feel out of all of us dya and SQB are now more wolfy. I feel like we have small pieces of evidence to support that they are more likely wolf now. One has secret evidence that will apparently ruin their game and the other one mentioned something about a wolf chat. It could just be things mentioned to distract from other people in the game, but I'm holding onto that for now until I get more info
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.