SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Then there is also the discussion on why the wolves killed apop that we haven't really talked about. From memory fruits and apop were going back and forth (maybe in a joking way), but I'm not sure if apop had any other potential haters. Maybe it was simply just a n1 attack, but surely there had to be some motive to kill the previous class president
wait what?
I had a look back at apop's messages and I misremembered your conversation regarding previous games as an argument regarding this game. My bad, ignore that part
 
Apop did briefly mention targeting kitz and PSV, but honestly it is probably insignificant given it was just d1 talk
How would you describe our earlier back and forth? It felt like you were pretty sure she seemed wolfy, and also pushed back on SAR who said she didn't seem like wolf!kitz earlier. Do you think she's a wolf?
Okay, clarifying here then - you have a case for kitz being wolfy?

I hear you on PSV too, but I don't think I can pull that in 10 minutes 😅 plus I'd like to let her cook a bit
Ack PSV making me feel guilty again
 
By that logic wouldn't the recent push for kitz also be wolf scented too? How is this any different from the dya push? Honest question and I would love to hear your thoughts
No one was voting Kitz when I voted. Samac by her own admission was planning to sheep me wherever I voted. Fruit has been on Kitz since D1. None of it is really surprising.
 
Well, the thing about POEs is that people are rarely exactly equal in wolfiness (barring a perfectly tight one) and it's okay and, even ideal, to pressure multiple people at once.
Yes, but ideally we pick the most wolfy one for the yeet right? Talking about everyone being a wolf is fine, but the ultimate goal is to yeet a wolf. The more likely they are a wolf then the less likely they are to be village. Therefore, a better outcome for us village.

At this point I digress on our conversation because I think we might be focusing on it too much AM
 
Yes, but ideally we pick the most wolfy one for the yeet right? Talking about everyone being a wolf is fine, but the ultimate goal is to yeet a wolf. The more likely they are a wolf then the less likely they are to be village. Therefore, a better outcome for us village.

At this point I digress on our conversation because I think we might be focusing on it too much AM
The thing is I'm not talking about everyone. Just the POE. We only have one vote but we should pressure as many people as we can manage per cycle. This because you can often have situations where people are found as village merely by talking to you. Only pressuring exactly who you're voting leaves you lost or, even worse, in a gamelosing spot if said wagon flips village.
 
sorry to miss my wagon was forming, other stuff I had to do

i'd prefer a clem wagon to kitz but I will self-pres
Thoughts on the SQB wagon in that case? Just curious on your thoughts and whether that would be an option for self-pres in your opinion
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you seem to be playing the game which is an improvement. You could be a wolf, you're in my POE. So is scream

clem because he's always wolfy to me and this game is no different
But like
You’re a leading wagon
There’s kitz, queen, and me as alternative options.
What made you go “oh this is the time to vote Clem”
 
day 2 Drama Llama Vote tally

Zenge () -
Vet ()
samac (2) - SAR, kitz
Clem (1) - dya
squeeb (2) - AM, beans, fruit
dyachei (4)- Clem, Vet, PSV, screamqueen
kitz (3) - Zenge, samac

Leading: dya

12/12

Missing: —

Vote closes at 9pm ET/6pm PT (~1 hour)
there are 3 votes for squeeb but only 2 votes counted. is this correct?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't feel comfortable with everyone that is on the dya wagon, so I'm jumping off again. Not really sure where to and I'll probably change again, but I need off the dya wagon for now

unyeet dya
yeet samac

@GoSpursGo @kaydubs
 
I don't feel comfortable with everyone that is on the dya wagon, so I'm jumping off again. Not really sure where to and I'll probably change again, but I need off the dya wagon for now

unyeet dya
yeet samac

@GoSpursGo @kaydubs
Who are you uncomfortable with on the wagon? I remember last time we talked, you were a big fan of Clem and PSV.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad