You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN High SchooWW (game thread)
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i play exclusively on comp for the most partI play exclusively on mobile and I struggle with MU’s mobile formatting and quotes and things.
Great on a computer tho
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We will talk after this game. I must admit, the activity level of SDN games is already a strain on my bandwidth since (like my mom) I HAVE NO CHILL. But I'd be willing to give it at least one shot 🙂i really think you'd like it but the activity level might be too high.
Mashes are really, really, really fun
I really wish I would have inherited the chill gene from my step-dad @genny .
Folks have jumped on and off of meEarlier i was trying to see if anyone would jump on samac or rush to the defense, but nothing really happened
Have you been around reading the thread?
No i just got back and quickly skimmed and saw it was my timeFolks have jumped on and off of me
Have you been around reading the thread?
I don't want to be contradiction but I definitely feel like samac was, and still is, being actively talked about.Earlier i was trying to see if anyone would jump on samac or rush to the defense, but nothing really happened
agree with this takeI don't want to be contradiction but I definitely feel like samac was, and still is, being actively talked about.
Yeah? I quickly skimmed amd didnt see samac leading votesI don't want to be contradiction but I definitely feel like samac was, and still is, being actively talked about.
She's been in second (and briefly first) for pretty much the entire day. That aside, there's a wide canyon between "nobody else touched the slot" and "the slot is the leading wagon."Yeah? I quickly skimmed amd didnt see samac leading votes
she was at least tied or something at some point tonightYeah? I quickly skimmed amd didnt see samac leading votes
day 2 Drama Llama Vote tally
Zenge () -
Vet ()
samac (2) - SAR, Vet
Clem ()
squeeb (2) - AM, beans
dyachei (4) - Clem, PSV, screamqueen, kitz
kitz (5) - Zenge, samac, fruit, dya
Leading: kitz
12/12
Missing: —
Vote closes at 9pm ET/6pm PT (~0.5 hour)
Zenge () -
Vet ()
samac (2) - SAR, Vet
Clem ()
squeeb (2) - AM, beans
dyachei (4) - Clem, PSV, screamqueen, kitz
kitz (5) - Zenge, samac, fruit, dya
Leading: kitz
12/12
Missing: —
Vote closes at 9pm ET/6pm PT (~0.5 hour)
fruitsalad
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok. Be that as it may, im not sure a samac yeet is the move todayShe's been in second (and briefly first) for pretty much the entire day. That aside, there's a wide canyon between "nobody else touched the slot" and "the slot is the leading wagon."
We were in a 4 way for about 15 seconds!!!she was at least tied or something at some point tonight
It was exciting
Alright. So what's your current POE if you don't mind me asking?Ok. Be that as it may, im not sure a samac yeet is the move today
Is it just the movement around me, anything I’ve done or other people have done?Ok. Be that as it may, im not sure a samac yeet is the move today
(I'm pretty sure I know what he's doing.)
I'd be willing to vote kitz. I'm ok with a scream or kitz flip. Maybe dya but I'd rather have one of those two first.@Animal Midwife @beans2020 thoughts on a kitz vote?
It’s making me itchy
I don’t know how long I can hold onto being Zenges 3rd vote
I don’t know how long I can hold onto being Zenges 3rd vote
I can't get a good read on SQB, so I'm going to go with the collective thought that they are likely wolfy. Not for sure yet though. I'm hesistant to say PSV is village, but very much leaning village. Clem is villagy too, but it also seems people are lightly associating katie and Clem.Who are you uncomfortable with on the wagon? I remember last time we talked, you were a big fan of Clem and PSV.
I'm just more weary of the speed at which the wagon was created came after I decided to yeet dya. Seems a little weird to me.
SAR hasn’t even come back and just camped on my ass.
Rood
Rood
day 2 Drama Llama Vote tally
Zenge () -
Vet ()
samac (2) - SAR, Vet
Clem ()
squeeb (3) - AM, beans, fruit
dyachei (4) - Clem, PSV, screamqueen, kitz
kitz (4) - Zenge, samac, dya
Leading: kitz and dyachei
12/12
Missing: —
Vote closes at 9pm ET/6pm PT (11 min)
Zenge () -
Vet ()
samac (2) - SAR, Vet
Clem ()
squeeb (3) - AM, beans, fruit
dyachei (4) - Clem, PSV, screamqueen, kitz
kitz (4) - Zenge, samac, dya
Leading: kitz and dyachei
12/12
Missing: —
Vote closes at 9pm ET/6pm PT (11 min)
Still vets mostly, mayyybe clem. Zenge i think is a stretchAlright. So what's your current POE if you don't mind me asking?
Dya flailing potentially
Id say i feel most strongly about a vets yeet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And squeeb?Still vets mostly, mayyybe clem. Zenge i think is a stretch
Dya flailing potentially
Id say i feel most strongly about a vets yeet
Thanks. I was reaching for the Benadrylunyeet scream
yeet kitz
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs
Ive been thinking village the entire game. I will admit i was influenced by the flavor text color but still leaning vAnd squeeb?
It’s what made me itchy loldidn't realize there was a tie or I would have moved earlier
Which way?I'd rather not move but I will to break the tie if necessary
Well I'd only be able to break it one way lolWhich way?
Onto which playerWell I'd only be able to break it one way lol
When wolf kitz went down what did she look like
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Thanks. I was reaching for the Benadryl
***********************************
Did someone say benadryl?
***********************************
Movong to me wouldOnto which player
Break the tie lol
OhMovong to me would
Break the tie lol
fruitsalad
Full Member
@Vet01 how are you reading screams?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
oh whoops nvmI can't get a good read on SQB, so I'm going to go with the collective thought that they are likely wolfy. Not for sure yet though. I'm hesistant to say PSV is village, but very much leaning village. Clem is villagy too, but it also seems people are lightly associating katie and Clem.
I'm just more weary of the speed at which the wagon was created came after I decided to yeet dya. Seems a little weird to me.
CLEM WHAT IS THIS TABLE OF CONTENTS IN POORLY DRAWN
I'm not sure. I was thinking of yeeting screams, but I don't want to make a tie again@Vet01 how are you reading screams?
OMG Table of Contents are so vital in these high stress momentsCLEM WHAT IS THIS TABLE OF CONTENTS IN POORLY DRAWN
Okay I’ve found it with 3 minutes to go and I’m sure it’s super helpful to say she was pretty flippant “vote am or or vote me if you want” kinda thingOMG Table of Contents are so vital in these high stress moments