You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN High SchooWW (game thread)
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Totallyis screamy ok?![]()
Anything more is unbalanced.Are we still thinking just two more wolves?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No. I'm outright stating, in this scenario, having a POE of two players, one of whom I'm on a team with, voting that same team member, and pushing back against two other players in general consensus POE would be goofy. And while I may be a goofy goober, I'm not that goofy goober.PSV pls are you implying you never put your packmate in your POE before?
If I screw this up again during the next tally, please remind me 🙂Totally
I think if I expanded my personal POE past samac and dy, since I don't believe they are paired together but one of them is a probable hit, I'd toss Clem in. He's not given the Clemliness I seek.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
That's what I was thinking, but I've famously been wrong beforeAnything more is unbalanced.
Do you think Clem/dy would crossvote each other?I think if I expanded my personal POE past samac and dy, since I don't believe they are paired together but one of them is a probable hit, I'd toss Clem in. He's not given the Clemliness I seek.
One might call it poorly writtenIt only goes up to an event that was like N1
10/4 is tough but reasonableAnything more is unbalanced.
Oh no I'm sorryYeahhhhhhhhh, I don't love being called Squeeb actually.
![]()
Sorry for taking Clem J before you got to itLiterally anything else is fine, just don't call me late to dinner
It's so funny because someone else in this thread has my original internet handle.
I think they might. With dy being in most people's consensus POE, the last wolf would not be remiss for trying to gain cred there.Do you think Clem/dy would crossvote each other?
Or then if Clem happened to flip first, dy might be able to emerge from the POE. So sure I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.
I can't say I agree. Hitting mylo after only two misyeets is extremely wolfsided. Even three misyeets would be too short.10/4 is tough but reasonable
Tbf probablyDo you think Clem/dy would crossvote each other?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3 miskills to lose is a difficult but fair game, mech asideI can't say I agree. Hitting mylo after only two misyeets is extremely wolfside. Even three misyeets would be too short.
Depressing but I understand.I think they might. With dy being in most people's consensus POE, the last wolf would not be remiss for trying to gain cred there.
Or then if Clem happened to flip first, dy might be able to emerge from the POE. So sure I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.
For sure if we're in the three wolf world, but I generally prefer to run game so there are as many misyeets as there are wolves to make up for the fact that they already know each other. So I just can't be comfortable with three, let alone two, miskills here.3 miskills to lose is a difficult but fair game, mech aside
I mean I definitely would prefer 3 total and think it's better balance probably, but I'd rather guess high and be wrong than guess low and be wrong 🤷♀️For sure if we're in the three wolf world, but I generally prefer to run game so there are as many misyeets as there are wolves to make up for the fact that they already know each other. So I just can't be comfortable with three, let alone two, miskills here.
Who do you think might be the last (2-3) wolves?I mean I definitely would prefer 3 total and think it's better balance probably, but I'd rather guess high and be wrong than guess low and be wrong 🤷♀️
I think I agree with fruit here. I am worried that scream is so obviously wolfy that she is becoming misdirection. However I am also worried a bit about dy because I haven't seen much hesitation about voting for them. Like it seems like everyone wants to vote out dy and I can't decide if that is potential wolf bussing or not
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
This is a common complaint with me tbhI think I agree with fruit here. I am worried that scream is so obviously wolfy that she is becoming misdirection. However I am also worried a bit about dy because I haven't seen much hesitation about voting for them. Like it seems like everyone wants to vote out dy and I can't decide if that is potential wolf bussing or not
I can see both these points and haven't been super scumreading scream to begin with. But it also means someone or multiple someones are being misclearedI think I agree with fruit here. I am worried that scream is so obviously wolfy that she is becoming misdirection. However I am also worried a bit about dy because I haven't seen much hesitation about voting for them. Like it seems like everyone wants to vote out dy and I can't decide if that is potential wolf bussing or not
I'm currently coloring in the Zenge thing but could I be reminded of why SAR isn't in the POE?
Mostly the unvoting of Beans to break the tie in Katie's favor[I'm currently coloring in the Zenge thing but could I be reminded of why SAR isn't in the POE?
Also for me, vibes
My current towncore is zenge/am/fruits/queen so probably outside of that lolWho do you think might be the last (2-3) wolves?
Fruit Votes SAR
AM votes Kitz
Beans Attacks Kitz and PSV, defends Fruit Apop SCB, Clem
Beans Votes Kitz
Vet Votes Fruit
Katie Defends Fruit
Apop WishyWashes on Kitz, Hems&Haws on Vet
Kitz Votes AM
Dya Defends AM
Kitz relents on AM but doesn't unvote
Dya Votes Zenge
Dya Attacks Zenge
Clem Votes Beans
Dya Defends PSV and Clem, Attacks Zenge
Dya WishyWashes on Zenge but doesn't unvote
Kitz Defends SCB
PSV Defends Kitz
AM Attacks Kitz
Apop Attacks Katie
AM Defends Apop
Kitz Attacks Fruit
Apop Defends Fruit
Genny Defends AM and Apop, Attacks Vet
Fruit Votes PSV
Fruit Attacks Kitz
Apop Votes Katie
Apop Attacks Katie, Vet and SAR, WishyWashes on SCB, Kitz, Dya, Beans, Defends Zenge, AM, Fruit Hems&Haws on PSV, Clem, Genny
Clem Attacks Beans
Clem Defends SCB
Kitz Defends SCB
Apop Attacks Katie, Vet and SAR
Clem Defends Vet
SAR Defends Vet
Zenge Defends SAR
Apop Defends Zenge
Apop Attacks SAR
Fruit Defends Beans
Zenge WishyWashes on Kitz and Katie
Clem Defends Katie
Fruit Attacks Katie
Clem Defends Katie
Fruit Votes SAR
Fruit Defends Beans
Fruit Defends Beans
SAR Defends Beans
Fruit Attacks SAR
Clem Attacks Beans
Fruit Attacks Katie, Defends Beans
AM Eats M&M's
Zenge Defends Beans, WishyWashes on Katie
Fruit Votes Kitz
Fruit Attacks SAR
Beans Defends AM, Attacks Kitz, and PSV, Hems&Haws on Katie
Apop Defends Kitz
Fruit Relents on SAR, WishyWashes
Fruit Votes Vets
PSV Defends SAR and Kitz
AM Attacks Katie
PSV WishyWashes on Katie
Vet Votes Beans
Vet WishyWashes on SAR, and Clem
PSV WishyWashes on Katie
PSV Hems&Haws about Beans
PSV Defends Katie
PSV Defends Zenge, Attack Dya, Vet, Fruit, and Genny
PSV Votes Genny
Kitz Votes Fruit
SAR Defends Kitz
Genny WishyWashes on Dya
Kitz WishyWashes on Katie, and Beans
Vet Defends SAR, Wishywashes on PSV, and Kitz
SAR attacks genny
SAR Defends genny
SAR Attacks genny
SAR Votes genny
Kitz Votes Beans
Beans Defends Kitz, genny, and Katie
Fruit Votes Kitz
Beans Defends genny, and Katie
Fruit Defends Beans
Vet Attacks Fruit, and Beans
Dya Unvotes Zenge
Dya Hems&Haws on Kitz
Vet Attacks Fruit, and Beans
Dya Defends AM
SCB Votes Vet
Fruit Attacks Vet, Defends Beans
Beans Attacks PSV
Dya Votes Fruit
Beans Attacks Vet
Fruit Votes Vet
Beans Votes Vet
Apop Votes Vet
Zenge Defends Vet
Apop Hems&Haws on Beans
PSV Defends Vet
SCB Votes Fruit
SAR Hems&Haws on Beans
Apop Attacks Katie
Zenge Votes Katie
SAR Votes Beans
AM Attacks Kitz
Apop Votes Katie
AM Votes Katie
Fruit Votes Katie
SAR Unvotes Beans
SCB Defends Fruit
SAR Defends Kitz
AM votes Kitz
Beans Attacks Kitz and PSV, defends Fruit Apop SCB, Clem
Beans Votes Kitz
Vet Votes Fruit
Katie Defends Fruit
Apop WishyWashes on Kitz, Hems&Haws on Vet
Kitz Votes AM
Dya Defends AM
Kitz relents on AM but doesn't unvote
Dya Votes Zenge
Dya Attacks Zenge
Clem Votes Beans
Dya Defends PSV and Clem, Attacks Zenge
Dya WishyWashes on Zenge but doesn't unvote
Kitz Defends SCB
PSV Defends Kitz
AM Attacks Kitz
Apop Attacks Katie
AM Defends Apop
Kitz Attacks Fruit
Apop Defends Fruit
Genny Defends AM and Apop, Attacks Vet
Fruit Votes PSV
Fruit Attacks Kitz
Apop Votes Katie
Apop Attacks Katie, Vet and SAR, WishyWashes on SCB, Kitz, Dya, Beans, Defends Zenge, AM, Fruit Hems&Haws on PSV, Clem, Genny
Clem Attacks Beans
Clem Defends SCB
Kitz Defends SCB
Apop Attacks Katie, Vet and SAR
Clem Defends Vet
SAR Defends Vet
Zenge Defends SAR
Apop Defends Zenge
Apop Attacks SAR
Fruit Defends Beans
Zenge WishyWashes on Kitz and Katie
Clem Defends Katie
Fruit Attacks Katie
Clem Defends Katie
Fruit Votes SAR
Fruit Defends Beans
Fruit Defends Beans
SAR Defends Beans
Fruit Attacks SAR
Clem Attacks Beans
Fruit Attacks Katie, Defends Beans
AM Eats M&M's
Zenge Defends Beans, WishyWashes on Katie
Fruit Votes Kitz
Fruit Attacks SAR
Beans Defends AM, Attacks Kitz, and PSV, Hems&Haws on Katie
Apop Defends Kitz
Fruit Relents on SAR, WishyWashes
Fruit Votes Vets
PSV Defends SAR and Kitz
AM Attacks Katie
PSV WishyWashes on Katie
Vet Votes Beans
Vet WishyWashes on SAR, and Clem
PSV WishyWashes on Katie
PSV Hems&Haws about Beans
PSV Defends Katie
PSV Defends Zenge, Attack Dya, Vet, Fruit, and Genny
PSV Votes Genny
Kitz Votes Fruit
SAR Defends Kitz
Genny WishyWashes on Dya
Kitz WishyWashes on Katie, and Beans
Vet Defends SAR, Wishywashes on PSV, and Kitz
SAR attacks genny
SAR Defends genny
SAR Attacks genny
SAR Votes genny
Kitz Votes Beans
Beans Defends Kitz, genny, and Katie
Fruit Votes Kitz
Beans Defends genny, and Katie
Fruit Defends Beans
Vet Attacks Fruit, and Beans
Dya Unvotes Zenge
Dya Hems&Haws on Kitz
Vet Attacks Fruit, and Beans
Dya Defends AM
SCB Votes Vet
Fruit Attacks Vet, Defends Beans
Beans Attacks PSV
Dya Votes Fruit
Beans Attacks Vet
Fruit Votes Vet
Beans Votes Vet
Apop Votes Vet
Zenge Defends Vet
Apop Hems&Haws on Beans
PSV Defends Vet
SCB Votes Fruit
SAR Hems&Haws on Beans
Apop Attacks Katie
Zenge Votes Katie
SAR Votes Beans
AM Attacks Kitz
Apop Votes Katie
AM Votes Katie
Fruit Votes Katie
SAR Unvotes Beans
SCB Defends Fruit
SAR Defends Kitz
You've got scream in the core but not beans?My current towncore is zenge/am/fruits/queen so probably outside of that lol
YeahYou've got scream in the core but not beans?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you explain why not beans? I know you've already talked about scream.Yeah
As a group, in general, it seems like most people have SQB in the more wolf leaning side. From my perspective at least.The collective?
Yeah I don't really TR them in a vacuum or particularly see a reason they're unpaired with Katie so they're still poe for meCould you explain why not beans? I know you've already talked about scream.
So you do believe that Katie is the type to bus, seeing v!you already on the wagon, especially if she can't be back to move by EOD?Yeah I don't really TR them in a vacuum or particularly see a reason they're unpaired with Katie so they're still poe for me
My reason for dy has been simple this whole time. They mentioned something about a wolf chat and never addressed it. Were they referring to a previous game or where they referring to this game? Not really sure, but either way why would you bring up a wolf chat unless you are in itI think I agree with fruit here. I am worried that scream is so obviously wolfy that she is becoming misdirection. However I am also worried a bit about dy because I haven't seen much hesitation about voting for them. Like it seems like everyone wants to vote out dy and I can't decide if that is potential wolf bussing or not
I would like to point out that I was never in favor of the kitz yeet. Hopefully that helps people finally agree that I am truly village and not a wolfMy current towncore is zenge/am/fruits/queen so probably outside of that lol
I don't feel quite ready to blocc you but I'm coming around to not having you in the POE.I would like to point out that I was never in favor of the kitz yeet. Hopefully that helps people finally agree that I am truly village and not a wolf
I genuinely don't know why they didn't answer me. I mean, I don't like bussing but that seems harsh to say.My reason for dy has been simple this whole time. They mentioned something about a wolf chat and never addressed it. Were they referring to a previous game or where they referring to this game? Not really sure, but either way why would you bring up a wolf chat unless you are in it
If I trust others' take on SAR, I'm left with this POE.
clem
scream
samac
dy
clem
scream
samac
dy
Feeling much more relaxed now that the other game I was in has ended.
I don’t know how this came about in the emojis but I like it
I do agree with psv. I don’t think she would push dy if they’re w/w.No. I'm outright stating, in this scenario, having a POE of two players, one of whom I'm on a team with, voting that same team member, and pushing back against two other players in general consensus POE would be goofy. And while I may be a goofy goober, I'm not that goofy goober.
I remember when she bussed hard and the repercussions after that and she hated it
Oopsie I forgot the game existed last night
Glad to see my read on kitz was correct, sad that it was a misyeet to get there
Glad to see my read on kitz was correct, sad that it was a misyeet to get there
You can thank @supershorty 🙂
I don’t know how this came about in the emojis but I like it
I don’t see a world where SAR unvotes beans to put her noob packmate over.I'm currently coloring in the Zenge thing but could I be reminded of why SAR isn't in the POE?
She’ll bus, but there wasn’t time to discuss that
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought it was a general statement with their own commentary on their wolfing but maybe I’m wrong.My reason for dy has been simple this whole time. They mentioned something about a wolf chat and never addressed it. Were they referring to a previous game or where they referring to this game? Not really sure, but either way why would you bring up a wolf chat unless you are in it
I don’t think that was a reason to wolf or not wolf read her but

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*******I thought it was a general statement with her own commentary on her wolfing but maybe I’m wrong.
I don’t think that was a reason to wolf or not wolf read her but![]()
dya uses they/them pronouns.
*******
I know I subbed into a Poe slot and I can live with this given the other 3 are also in my Poe.If I trust others' take on SAR, I'm left with this POE.
clem
scream
samac
dy
I need to look at potential pairing interactions
Thank you.*******
dya uses they/them pronouns.
*******
I really wish sdn had pronouns with our avatars like MU does.
Edit: not to excuse it, no excuse. Just to reinforce people’s pronouns regardless of avatars and things like that.
Last edited:
I got called into work tomorrow, so I won’t be back before close. Samac didn’t come up with any hot takes, so I’ll throw this stupid potential hot take out there:
Okay hear me out. Hopefully this is logical and isn’t another one of vet’s crazy stupid impossible ideas. II probably sound like a broken record, but teamwork is important in this game. I think the only way we will win this game as village is to work together as a team. Individually the village can’t do much and I certainly can’t do much as a single village member either. Pretty obvious really.
That is what I’m basing the following wolf vs village list on. If we are a village team we shouldn’t be campaigning for getting village yeeted unless someone is a wolf obviously. Only wolves will know who they are, so they are unlikely to campaign to yeet themselves. Then I questioned why would a wolf go out of their way to try and support me as a villager? They wouldn’t care who the target is as long as one of the wolves isn’t being targeted themselves. Therefore, I read over the kitz campaign and those that have been pushing for me even though I am a village and I’ve come to this consensus:
Wolf like:
AM - started the kitz campaign (d1 so minimal content to go off of), but continued to push for kitz, and seems to be flying under the radar by most. I could be wrong, but they seem to be questioning me, PSV, dya more than anyone else. Part of the game yes, but if AM was a wolf they wouldn't need to ask the other wolves so many questions. I don't think we can sleep on AM and let them coast just based on n0 and d1 actions.
dya - wolf chat discussion still unanswered. Me being over dramatic? maybe
Wolf-like:
fruits - kitz was very skeptical of fruit based on past gameplay and I think I’m going to keep that kitz legacy for a little bit longer, fruits did vote for Katie first though (villagy), but voted for kits in d2 (wolfy)
samac - voted for kitz and I still haven't gotten a good read, but something is telling me more wolfy than village
Neutral:
beans - started the katie campaign unlikely to yeet another wolf if beans was a wolf themselves, katie voted to yeet beans
scream?
Village: Zenge, SAR?, Clem, PSV
all of these people have defended me in one way or another and therefore I believe they are part of the village team with me. I don’t see why a wolf would potentially make a target on their back rather than just agreeing with what the rest of the village is saying (ie. yeet me). Could be a different strategy, but I've put that aside for now. One of them could be wolf though, so I’m keeping my eye on all of them
I didn’t have as much time as I would like to read through everything and there will probably be lots of flaws to my logic, but that’s my take for now. Enjoy
Okay hear me out. Hopefully this is logical and isn’t another one of vet’s crazy stupid impossible ideas. II probably sound like a broken record, but teamwork is important in this game. I think the only way we will win this game as village is to work together as a team. Individually the village can’t do much and I certainly can’t do much as a single village member either. Pretty obvious really.
That is what I’m basing the following wolf vs village list on. If we are a village team we shouldn’t be campaigning for getting village yeeted unless someone is a wolf obviously. Only wolves will know who they are, so they are unlikely to campaign to yeet themselves. Then I questioned why would a wolf go out of their way to try and support me as a villager? They wouldn’t care who the target is as long as one of the wolves isn’t being targeted themselves. Therefore, I read over the kitz campaign and those that have been pushing for me even though I am a village and I’ve come to this consensus:
Wolf like:
AM - started the kitz campaign (d1 so minimal content to go off of), but continued to push for kitz, and seems to be flying under the radar by most. I could be wrong, but they seem to be questioning me, PSV, dya more than anyone else. Part of the game yes, but if AM was a wolf they wouldn't need to ask the other wolves so many questions. I don't think we can sleep on AM and let them coast just based on n0 and d1 actions.
dya - wolf chat discussion still unanswered. Me being over dramatic? maybe
Wolf-like:
fruits - kitz was very skeptical of fruit based on past gameplay and I think I’m going to keep that kitz legacy for a little bit longer, fruits did vote for Katie first though (villagy), but voted for kits in d2 (wolfy)
samac - voted for kitz and I still haven't gotten a good read, but something is telling me more wolfy than village
Neutral:
beans - started the katie campaign unlikely to yeet another wolf if beans was a wolf themselves, katie voted to yeet beans
scream?
Village: Zenge, SAR?, Clem, PSV
all of these people have defended me in one way or another and therefore I believe they are part of the village team with me. I don’t see why a wolf would potentially make a target on their back rather than just agreeing with what the rest of the village is saying (ie. yeet me). Could be a different strategy, but I've put that aside for now. One of them could be wolf though, so I’m keeping my eye on all of them
I didn’t have as much time as I would like to read through everything and there will probably be lots of flaws to my logic, but that’s my take for now. Enjoy