SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Programming note: it’s Froday night, and Mrs. Spurs would not appreciate me whipping my phone out and writing a short story in the middle of date night 🙂I understand wubba lubba dub dubz also is gonna be busy around phase change.

So, night actions and class prez votes will still end at 8pm, and I suspect we'll leave the thread open for chatter. But don't stay up late hoping for a snappy write up.
 
I got called into work tomorrow, so I won’t be back before close. Samac didn’t come up with any hot takes, so I’ll throw this stupid potential hot take out there:

Okay hear me out. Hopefully this is logical and isn’t another one of vet’s crazy stupid impossible ideas. II probably sound like a broken record, but teamwork is important in this game. I think the only way we will win this game as village is to work together as a team. Individually the village can’t do much and I certainly can’t do much as a single village member either. Pretty obvious really.

That is what I’m basing the following wolf vs village list on. If we are a village team we shouldn’t be campaigning for getting village yeeted unless someone is a wolf obviously. Only wolves will know who they are, so they are unlikely to campaign to yeet themselves. Then I questioned why would a wolf go out of their way to try and support me as a villager? They wouldn’t care who the target is as long as one of the wolves isn’t being targeted themselves. Therefore, I read over the kitz campaign and those that have been pushing for me even though I am a village and I’ve come to this consensus:

Wolf like:
AM - started the kitz campaign (d1 so minimal content to go off of), but continued to push for kitz, and seems to be flying under the radar by most. I could be wrong, but they seem to be questioning me, PSV, dya more than anyone else. Part of the game yes, but if AM was a wolf they wouldn't need to ask the other wolves so many questions. I don't think we can sleep on AM and let them coast just based on n0 and d1 actions.

dya - wolf chat discussion still unanswered. Me being over dramatic? maybe

Wolf-like:
fruits - kitz was very skeptical of fruit based on past gameplay and I think I’m going to keep that kitz legacy for a little bit longer, fruits did vote for Katie first though (villagy), but voted for kits in d2 (wolfy)
samac - voted for kitz and I still haven't gotten a good read, but something is telling me more wolfy than village

Neutral:
beans - started the katie campaign unlikely to yeet another wolf if beans was a wolf themselves, katie voted to yeet beans
scream?

Village: Zenge, SAR?, Clem, PSV
all of these people have defended me in one way or another and therefore I believe they are part of the village team with me. I don’t see why a wolf would potentially make a target on their back rather than just agreeing with what the rest of the village is saying (ie. yeet me). Could be a different strategy, but I've put that aside for now. One of them could be wolf though, so I’m keeping my eye on all of them


I didn’t have as much time as I would like to read through everything and there will probably be lots of flaws to my logic, but that’s my take for now. Enjoy
hehehehehe I can't wait until AM wakes up
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got called into work tomorrow, so I won’t be back before close. Samac didn’t come up with any hot takes, so I’ll throw this stupid potential hot take out there:

Okay hear me out. Hopefully this is logical and isn’t another one of vet’s crazy stupid impossible ideas. II probably sound like a broken record, but teamwork is important in this game. I think the only way we will win this game as village is to work together as a team. Individually the village can’t do much and I certainly can’t do much as a single village member either. Pretty obvious really.

That is what I’m basing the following wolf vs village list on. If we are a village team we shouldn’t be campaigning for getting village yeeted unless someone is a wolf obviously. Only wolves will know who they are, so they are unlikely to campaign to yeet themselves. Then I questioned why would a wolf go out of their way to try and support me as a villager? They wouldn’t care who the target is as long as one of the wolves isn’t being targeted themselves. Therefore, I read over the kitz campaign and those that have been pushing for me even though I am a village and I’ve come to this consensus:

Wolf like:
AM - started the kitz campaign (d1 so minimal content to go off of), but continued to push for kitz, and seems to be flying under the radar by most. I could be wrong, but they seem to be questioning me, PSV, dya more than anyone else. Part of the game yes, but if AM was a wolf they wouldn't need to ask the other wolves so many questions. I don't think we can sleep on AM and let them coast just based on n0 and d1 actions.

dya - wolf chat discussion still unanswered. Me being over dramatic? maybe

Wolf-like:
fruits - kitz was very skeptical of fruit based on past gameplay and I think I’m going to keep that kitz legacy for a little bit longer, fruits did vote for Katie first though (villagy), but voted for kits in d2 (wolfy)
samac - voted for kitz and I still haven't gotten a good read, but something is telling me more wolfy than village

Neutral:
beans - started the katie campaign unlikely to yeet another wolf if beans was a wolf themselves, katie voted to yeet beans
scream?

Village: Zenge, SAR?, Clem, PSV
all of these people have defended me in one way or another and therefore I believe they are part of the village team with me. I don’t see why a wolf would potentially make a target on their back rather than just agreeing with what the rest of the village is saying (ie. yeet me). Could be a different strategy, but I've put that aside for now. One of them could be wolf though, so I’m keeping my eye on all of them


I didn’t have as much time as I would like to read through everything and there will probably be lots of flaws to my logic, but that’s my take for now. Enjoy
Could you tell me the exact affiliations of everyone alive with 100% confidence at this very moment? Not guessing but absolutely certainty that you'd bet everyone you love on it being impossible to be incorrect?
 
Could you tell me the exact affiliations of everyone alive with 100% confidence at this very moment? Not guessing but absolutely certainty that you'd bet everyone you love on it being impossible to be incorrect?
Locked In Popcorn GIF
 
I got called into work tomorrow, so I won’t be back before close. Samac didn’t come up with any hot takes, so I’ll throw this stupid potential hot take out there:

Okay hear me out. Hopefully this is logical and isn’t another one of vet’s crazy stupid impossible ideas. II probably sound like a broken record, but teamwork is important in this game. I think the only way we will win this game as village is to work together as a team. Individually the village can’t do much and I certainly can’t do much as a single village member either. Pretty obvious really.

That is what I’m basing the following wolf vs village list on. If we are a village team we shouldn’t be campaigning for getting village yeeted unless someone is a wolf obviously. Only wolves will know who they are, so they are unlikely to campaign to yeet themselves. Then I questioned why would a wolf go out of their way to try and support me as a villager? They wouldn’t care who the target is as long as one of the wolves isn’t being targeted themselves. Therefore, I read over the kitz campaign and those that have been pushing for me even though I am a village and I’ve come to this consensus:

Wolf like:
AM - started the kitz campaign (d1 so minimal content to go off of), but continued to push for kitz, and seems to be flying under the radar by most. I could be wrong, but they seem to be questioning me, PSV, dya more than anyone else. Part of the game yes, but if AM was a wolf they wouldn't need to ask the other wolves so many questions. I don't think we can sleep on AM and let them coast just based on n0 and d1 actions.

dya - wolf chat discussion still unanswered. Me being over dramatic? maybe

Wolf-like:
fruits - kitz was very skeptical of fruit based on past gameplay and I think I’m going to keep that kitz legacy for a little bit longer, fruits did vote for Katie first though (villagy), but voted for kits in d2 (wolfy)
samac - voted for kitz and I still haven't gotten a good read, but something is telling me more wolfy than village

Neutral:
beans - started the katie campaign unlikely to yeet another wolf if beans was a wolf themselves, katie voted to yeet beans
scream?

Village: Zenge, SAR?, Clem, PSV
all of these people have defended me in one way or another and therefore I believe they are part of the village team with me. I don’t see why a wolf would potentially make a target on their back rather than just agreeing with what the rest of the village is saying (ie. yeet me). Could be a different strategy, but I've put that aside for now. One of them could be wolf though, so I’m keeping my eye on all of them


I didn’t have as much time as I would like to read through everything and there will probably be lots of flaws to my logic, but that’s my take for now. Enjoy
wolf reading me and AM for voting kitz is wild
 
Screenshot 2026-01-30 at 10.34.22 AM.png


Vet: Sussy Village. Acknowledged that this is a new-to-me player, could just not vibe with my flavor.

Clem:Moved to Neutral, something still pinging here but ended on the Dya vote


AM: C'mon AM. I thought we vibed yesterday.
1769788850623.png


Beans: POE

PSV: POE


Zenge: Neutral, changing this up because of last night. Trusting my elders on this village read, but it doesn't feel great

Dyachei: Neutral, I can't remember where I was with them in my last read, but there's something pinging the rest of the group given yesterday's vote.


SAR: V, I'm watching Samac because of this vote. It feels like SAR knows something we don't

Fruit: Still not sure what to believe about fruit. I literally have to believe fruit is village because I think AM is village and that's how **** works


Samac: Wolf/leaning due to the SAR vote and voting Kitz
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't say that, you said that.
I'm just saying, I'm watching
Well either I'm paired with Katie, or I'm not.

If I'm "Neutral" that means you aren't village reading me - meaning you think it's equally likely I could be a wolf - and paired with Katie.

So I'm asking you to lay out your vision of that.
 
Village
Zenge - I've never seen it in action but I trust everyone saying zenge doesn't bus
fruit - I don't know why he would vote katie if he was wolf
vet - maybe a spicy take but after looking at how many players are unpaired with them I truly don't believe they are a wolf

Probably village with healthy side eye
SAR - I don't know why she would choose to unvote me and send katie over. However I'm sure that is in her wolf range so I'm being cautious.
AM - Another spicy take but I see vet's point here. Looking back at EOD votes, it's possible she jumped on katie's wagon after it formed to get village clout. Chances are she's probably just village but I don't know that for sure.

Seem wolfy but feel like misdirection
Scream - too wolf to be wolf? IDK
Dya - seemingly everyone wants to yeet them and that frightens me

Remaining POE (note: most players here are here bc they don't fit into the other categories. Unsure yet what this means)
PSV - not unpaired with katie. I know I said she sounds village and I do stand by that. However given kitz's misyeet I am re-evaluating everyone.
genny samac - similar to PSV. Not unpaired with katie and deserves re-evaluation given current gamestate.
Clem - Feels too obvious bc of interactions with katie. However I can't overlook that he started my wagon and dya's wagon and both become the 2nd leading wagons at EOD. Maybe he is paired with katie and they are calling our bluff that we'll think they're too obvious?
 
I know I have not been the most intense this game, but that is because I feel confident we have this and I subbed into a game that is in a very good spot because of such a strong obvious village blocc.

Zenge, AM, and fruit are 100% village.
Stop it.
 
I know I have not been the most intense this game, but that is because I feel confident we have this and I subbed into a game that is in a very good spot because of such a strong obvious village blocc.

Zenge, AM, and fruit are 100% village.
Stop it.
(I also feel very good about beans.)
 
Well either I'm paired with Katie, or I'm not.

If I'm "Neutral" that means you aren't village reading me - meaning you think it's equally likely I could be a wolf - and paired with Katie.

So I'm asking you to lay out your vision of that.
I think you’re seeing neutral as a bad thing, and I’m not meaning it as a bad thing to neutral.
I moved you from wolf to neutral because I don’t think you’re paired with Katie?
 
I do not understand this Too Wolfy comment, my play style is just different.

I don’t think having a different play style is a bad thing, and it’s certainly not suspicious
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
View attachment 414638

Vet: Sussy Village. Acknowledged that this is a new-to-me player, could just not vibe with my flavor.

Clem:Moved to Neutral, something still pinging here but ended on the Dya vote

AM: C'mon AM. I thought we vibed yesterday.
View attachment 414639

Beans: POE

PSV: POE


Zenge: Neutral, changing this up because of last night. Trusting my elders on this village read, but it doesn't feel great

Dyachei: Neutral, I can't remember where I was with them in my last read, but there's something pinging the rest of the group given yesterday's vote.


SAR: V, I'm watching Samac because of this vote. It feels like SAR knows something we don't

Fruit: Still not sure what to believe about fruit. I literally have to believe fruit is village because I think AM is village and that's how **** works


Samac: Wolf/leaning due to the SAR vote and voting Kitz
You're POE but I'm unlikely to vote there. I want to explore my other options.
 
it gets brought out every game I play though, if I could change it believe me I would.
Fwiw, there are a lot of players on this site who have a different playstyle than is conventional (genny, Clem, myself depending on how I'm feeling) and it's my opinion that the game is a lot more fun when there are a variety of styles. It's also exciting to get better at reading someone whose style you've previously found elusive (like a lot of people mentioning "the genny way" of how her posts seem different when she's village).
It does get really frustrating, though. I'm very aware. 🫂
 
Variety is the spice of life. It's nice to have some people who take the game seriously and have posts heavily focused on solving (or pretending to solve if they're a wolf). And it's nice to have people who are vibing and making reads with a process that is less obvious because everyone's minds work differently.
I like having a good spread. Like a buffet. A little bit of this, a little bit of that. But less diseases.
 
So you do believe that Katie is the type to bus, seeing v!you already on the wagon, especially if she can't be back to move by EOD?
Or she intended to move her vote and got too busy to come back.

I'm not saying beans is definitely mafia but yeah I don't have them as hard unpaired
 
Or she intended to move her vote and got too busy to come back.

I'm not saying beans is definitely mafia but yeah I don't have them as hard unpaired
I dunno. I could see that argument if she put her vote down earlier in the cycle but it was 3.5 hours before EOD. That seems pretty committed to me for how busy she was.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad