SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**
your wife sounds super fun omg

**
She IS the best. I watched the whole series with her (during the last WW game), and it was excellent—but she is obsessed. In a good way 🙂

She wouldn’t tell me what we were coming to tonight, but she said “I would chuckle” when we got here and she was right :laugh:
 
LOL date night is a heated rivalry trivia event
Screenshot 2026-01-30 at 7.53.05 PM.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night 2: Hitting Where It Hurts

1769826136867.jpeg


The high school pecking order can change on a dime. One day you're on top of the world, untouchable...or so you thought. But it's all too easy for small rumors to turn nasty, and suddenly the laughter you used to cultivate is behind your own back. Instead of averting their eyes under the force of your glare, the other kids smirk, like they know something you don't.

And those you called friends, though they were admittedly more like underlings? Well, they're attracted to power, and you no longer have it.

That was how things went for the Bully last night. Phones buzzed, group chats lit up, screenshots circulated. By dinner, the story had already changed three times, and somehow the Bully was always the punchline. The things they’d said. The things they’d done. All under the microscope of teenage mockery now that they weren’t scary anymore.

And then the rumors reached the ears of the adults, whether by accident or by whispers intentionally spoken too loud. That night, the lockers were searched.
Something was found where it absolutely shouldn’t have been.

The Bully never made it to school that morning. The police met them and their parents at their front door. And soon enough the whole school would know.

The Bully was gone.

Taken somewhere with rules and uniforms and locked doors—someplace where a big reputation wouldn't protect them. Somewhere they would be a small fish in a very, very large pond.


Dead is @dyachei, who was The Bully, a 1x strongman wolf.

1769826179336.png


It was hard to hear the morning announcements over all the chattering that followed. The assistant principals had to shout in unison to break through the noise.

@beans2020 IS THE NEW CLASS PRESIDENT FOR THE DAY!​
 
not to be the audience stand-in a science fiction movie, but can somebody give me that in English, please?
 
Now I can just focus on interactions with dy so that’s nice.

@screamqueenbee if you’re an IC can you reveal it now please so I don’t waste my time?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
zenge I don't know half the people you've listed as mafia players. I think i've played in one game with you before and you seemed like you were on top of things. PSV was kind of slanky last time I played with her so this doesn't seem like a departure from her norm to me. I don't know who else is or isn't outside of clem always slanking in my history with him.

So yeah, I called you out solo because that's what I have experience with being different.

To be clear when I say it's a boring game what I mean is that there's a clear town core and enough space for a large poe thanks to killing mafia d1

It has zero to do with how well I do or do not know people and frankly I think that's kind of icky to be bringing into this to begin with and makes me somewhat uncomfortable

I mean, I can always vote clem but he's always wolfy to me just for his playstyle

that's not really what I mean though? I mean I'm never getting out of the POE and there's plenty of room to be wrong on me. The other factors contribute to why I won't get out of the POE

Unvote samard

Vote dya


@GoSpursGo @kaydubs

If it's not what you mean then why bring it into things in the first place lol

i explained that if you had continued to read the post you quoted

I read the whole thing 🤷‍♀️

I was unimpressed and it felt clique-ish, idk what to tell you 🤷‍♀️

be unimpressed all you want. I have found it's hard to parse a lot of what the majority of players are talking about as they talk about old games they played together and why that makes so and so v or w. So idk what clique you're even talking about. I play with new players all the time, i love new players. I had forgotten what it's like to play on a community i dont play on often. I'm sorry that me explaining anything makes you feel icky. Never my intention. Just wanted to explain what I meant by something. And btw, when I explained my play earlier, I was basically told I'm a ****ty wolf teammate

That's all I meant by it.

Clem is always wolfy to me

kitz i had as more likely village d1 but I don't remember why

i think scream is slight village? like just above null. Can you tell me if scream is often anti-consensus in their reads?

sorry to miss my wagon was forming, other stuff I had to do

i'd prefer a clem wagon to kitz but I will self-pres

vote: clem

@GoSpursGo @kaydubs

you seem to be playing the game which is an improvement. You could be a wolf, you're in my POE. So is scream

clem because he's always wolfy to me and this game is no different

like clem is sitting in the background and not really interacting a lot. I think he's a better player than that. I think he can bring more to the table and the fact that he's not is a concern for me

you, scream, are both possibilities. I think clem can be with most people

Do you think Clem/dy would crossvote each other?

Tbf probably

I'd rather not move but I will to break the tie if necessary

They had this interaction spat. Any time dy is asked for a reads list they push Clem. Clem moves his vote off me onto them and then doesn’t want to move off. I understand Clem said they’d cross vote each other, but when he could move to save dy he actively chose not to.

Edit: added spoiler tags cause that was longer than intended
 
They had this interaction spat. Any time dy is asked for a reads list they push Clem. Clem moves his vote off me onto them and then doesn’t want to move off. I understand Clem said they’d cross vote each other, but when he could move to save dy he actively chose not to.
Unfortunately, I still don't understand but maybe another will see what you're saying.
 
They also have historic (game-only) beef which complicates things in terms on interactions where I have that knowledge and expect them to act a certain way. Of course, this game isn't just a performance for me but it leaves me paranoid nonetheless.
 
They also have historic (game-only) beef which complicates things in terms on interactions where I have that knowledge and expect them to act a certain way. Of course, this game isn't just a performance for me but it leaves me paranoid nonetheless.
Huh. I didn’t know what. Is it on sided or would Clem also deep woof?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Both actually
I can't answer with accurate knowledge about whether Clem is a deepwolf, but he's at least not as foolish as I am when the money is written on the wall about a packmate being in a very... bad spot survivability-wise. As for the beef, yes, it is dual-sided.