SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

This isn’t great.
I don’t know that I can find that Dya and scream directly interacted once. Scream was in dyas Poe, but I don’t think they ever voted her.

Scream had Dya in neutrals in her reads and voted them only when that wagon had pretty significant traction.
But they did stay on Dya when the kitz wagon formed so that counts for something.
Clem is always wolfy to me

kitz i had as more likely village d1 but I don't remember why

i think scream is slight village? like just above null. Can you tell me if scream is often anti-consensus in their reads?

Unyeet Zenge,
Yeet Dya

@GoSpursGo

you seem to be playing the game which is an improvement. You could be a wolf, you're in my POE. So is scream

clem because he's always wolfy to me and this game is no different

you, scream, are both possibilities. I think clem can be with most people

View attachment 414638

Vet: Sussy Village. Acknowledged that this is a new-to-me player, could just not vibe with my flavor.

Clem:Moved to Neutral, something still pinging here but ended on the Dya vote

AM: C'mon AM. I thought we vibed yesterday.
View attachment 414639

Beans: POE

PSV: POE


Zenge: Neutral, changing this up because of last night. Trusting my elders on this village read, but it doesn't feel great

Dyachei: Neutral, I can't remember where I was with them in my last read, but there's something pinging the rest of the group given yesterday's vote.


SAR: V, I'm watching Samac because of this vote. It feels like SAR knows something we don't

Fruit: Still not sure what to believe about fruit. I literally have to believe fruit is village because I think AM is village and that's how **** works


Samac: Wolf/leaning due to the SAR vote and voting Kitz
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really wasn't sure if that would be a hit or not, but even if they were village I was hoping that their flip would help us determine who to flip next! So I'm really really glad they ended up being wolf!!!!!!
 
There's still a lot of game to play, but it seems like yall already know what my role is.
Out here like little orphan Annie
 
Just a heads up for everyone, Missouri's big vet med conference is tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be back at EOD. But I will do as much solving as I can before I have to leave and will be sure to have a vote in!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
STOP CAPPSING YOU'RE HURTING MY BABY EARS
I just get what you’re hinting at, as does everyone and it would be a lot easier if you’d just pull that trigger so we don’t waste more time trying to figure out your slot.

But if you don’t pull that trigger I’m concerned it’s a fake claim and will push. I just don’t want to waste time if it’s confirmable.
 
What pls?
Dya died by Vig shot, not a PGO.
Dya flips as 1x strongarm, goes to reason maybe someone is able to block or may be able to protect

So if there’s a blocker out there and they didn’t act on Dya they should let us know cause they might have blocked a wolf
 
Dya died by Vig shot, not a PGO.
Dya flips as 1x strongarm, goes to reason maybe someone is able to block or may be able to protect

So if there’s a blocker out there and they didn’t act on Dya they should let us know cause they might have blocked a wolf
Oh I see
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unpaired:
genny/samac - PSV, SAR, vet, zenge, kitz, clem
kitz - AM, fruit, vet, samac/genny
scream - vet, AM
clem - vet, samac/genny, dya
dya - zenge, clem, fruit, PSV
PSV -
dya, genny/samac, vet, fruit
I'm pulling this back out. Now that we know dya is a wolf, I think we can say with relative certainty that PSV and clem are not their partner. Clem in particular I feel doesn't make much sense as a wolf partner at all when you take into account his interactions with katie too. I need to go back into the thread (probably tomorrow) and remember what interactions between PSV and dya made me unpair them in the first place. I know I unpaired dya and clem because they were consistently sussing each other and it felt unlikely that the two remaining wolf partners would try so hard to get each other yeeted.
 
I'm pulling this back out. Now that we know dya is a wolf, I think we can say with relative certainty that PSV and clem are not their partner. Clem in particular I feel doesn't make much sense as a wolf partner at all when you take into account his interactions with katie too. I need to go back into the thread (probably tomorrow) and remember what interactions between PSV and dya made me unpair them in the first place. I know I unpaired dya and clem because they were consistently sussing each other and it felt unlikely that the two remaining wolf partners would try so hard to get each other yeeted.
i disagree with clem, i think bussing is very possible
 
And if scream is innocent child then I guess I am back to looking at samac, +/- vet, mayyybeeeee SAR and AM. I'll do more sleuthing in the morning when I'm less sleepy
 
And if scream is innocent child then I guess I am back to looking at samac, +/- vet, mayyybeeeee SAR and AM. I'll do more sleuthing in the morning when I'm less sleepy
it's definitely not AM

i also really doubt it's samacs

i guess i'll go back to vets and reconsider SAR in a village screams world

but i think Clems is a hit
 
I don't know. I just can make a strong argument for everyone else not on that list to be village.
I think it means we’re likely just right and reaching but I understand being in the Poe.
What’s the vet clear again? I’ll look back at their posts with dya tomorrow too but I genuinely don’t remember
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unvote genny
Vote beans


@kaydubs @GoSpursGo

unvote vet
vote katie


@Kaydubz @GoSpursGo

Unvote kitz
Vote Katie

unyeet vets
yeet katie

@kaydubs @GoSpursGo

No still feels wrong I think

Unvote beans

I don't think kitz is a hit. That doesn't negate the fact there's so much resistance
well SAR was around when the flashwagon happened but unvoted... and stayed there and didn't revote
 
I think it means we’re likely just right and reaching but I understand being in the Poe.
What’s the vet clear again? I’ll look back at their posts with dya tomorrow too but I genuinely don’t remember
I believe Vet put dy back in contention when their wagon start to deflate.