SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1 hr 5 minutes
Sadly. As I am peace with this outcome

Peace Out GIF
 
Unless Dy/You didn’t kill last night and this is an elaborate fake claim.
Sure. But I'll either get NKed tonight or provide a clear (or a red) on n4--if it's an elaborate fake claim I've made it so best case I can get to F3 before dying lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well i can follow wherever the town blocc decides and can probably convince @Animal Midwife to do the same
I don't know which one to move to. I've already outlined why I think it's SAR, but people are making really good points as to why it could be samac too. I've never played with wolf!samac and I played with wolf!SAR for *checks notes* 1 day before I was misyeeted so I feel like I don't have a firm grasp on what they would do as wolves in this scenario
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If the game is still going tonight I'll lay out all the math as clearly as I can for why this game is functionally locked but yeah I'm confident at least AM and Zenge understand it so I'm not concerned
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad