You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN High SchooWW (game thread)
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@samac @GoSpursGo WINE ACQUIRED
fruitsalad
Full Member
I'm not sure if default has a different meaning in this game, but Kitz keeps coming up for the yeet tally. Kitz just seems like the easiest yeet because they keep coming up, but I'm not sure they are the most logical yeet for today at least. I don't think we have any more evidence since the last day yeet to suspect kitz more than previously. Please remind me if there is something I missed or forgotten that leads you all to think differently.
Whereas we have lots of new evidence for others in my opinion. This isn't to deter you from the kitz wagon, but there isn't enough reason for me to jump on the wagon yet. I know I didn't have much solid reasoning in my d1 game, but I'm trying do a better job of using more evidenced based strategy for my yeet this time if that makes sense.
Then there is also the discussion on why the wolves killed apop that we haven't really talked about. From memory fruits and apop were going back and forth (maybe in a joking way), but I'm not sure if apop had any other potential haters. Maybe it was simply just a n1 attack, but surely there had to be some motive to kill the previous class president
#protectZengetonight
wait what?
I would politely disagree. Yes, they are still POE, but in my opinion I feel out of all of us dya and SQB are now more wolfy. I feel like we have small pieces of evidence to support that they are more likely wolf now. One has secret evidence that will apparently ruin their game and the other one mentioned something about a wolf chat. It could just be things mentioned to distract from other people in the game, but I'm holding onto that for now until I get more info
these vets posts feel disconnected and agendaless to me... just feels like vets is trying to approach this game independentlyI had a look back at apop's messages and I misremembered your conversation regarding previous games as an argument regarding this game. My bad, ignore that part
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm actually not concerned at all. I just like hearing myself talk.
Wouldn’t it look worse to not follow me?I guess my other question though is why did she get off dy if the plan was to bus? Like that would always look bad and I even confronted her about it at the time.
Also given my reads list, maybe the assumption was I was going to vote Dy regardless.
Maybe Samac was pre-gaming the vote they thought I would make
fruitsalad
Full Member
She never followed you at any point in this game. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.Wouldn’t it look worse to not follow me?
Also given my reads list, maybe the assumption was I was going to vote Dy regardless.
Maybe Samac was pre-gaming the vote they thought I would make
I swear to god SARMy favourite thing about this game is that there are all reasonable arguments as to why the consensus POE members could each be clear
I'm looking forward to being dead to no longer have the worry of solving if samac is a miss
ATTA GIRL@samac @GoSpursGo WINE ACQUIRED
fruitsalad
Full Member
the PSV fruit slap looks villagey though
She followed me onto KitzShe never followed you at any point in this game. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.
I can’t say exactly what I’d do cause I wasn’t in that situation but I think I would have just continued to wait for you tbh so I wouldn’t have to put a vote on a packmate if I didn’t have to.Wouldn’t it look worse to not follow me?
Also given my reads list, maybe the assumption was I was going to vote Dy regardless.
Maybe Samac was pre-gaming the vote they thought I would make
The greatest mistake inKitz
I did. He voted and I followed his vote. Kitz was also in my Poe so seemed good to meShe never followed you at any point in this game. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.
… this… seems like an extremely poor decision on his part.Man I just asked my husband if we were going to drink wine and his response was to (jokingly) tell me where the bottles and opener are/is. Rood
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When?She followed me onto Kitz
Not even if Dy was screaming in wolf chat “you’ve gotta bus me!!!”?I can’t say exactly what I’d do cause I wasn’t in that situation but I think I would have just continued to wait for you tbh so I wouldn’t have to put a vote on a packmate if I didn’t have to.
Who are we talking about?When?
Ya know if I’m going to get misyeeted it’s at least in a game I subbed in and is happening based on actions before I subbed. I can live with that. In time. Probably.
Vet.Who are we talking about?
I mean… there’s only a couple things you should be questioning.guysssss this is making my brain hurt and making me question everything
fruitsalad
Full Member
A misdirection from wolves? As in, you think me and dy are wolfing together and I have said I think scream is a villager and also was public about thinking kitz was rand village? K
That I wanted to have the POE be samac/genny and dy, one of whom is apparently my packmate? Do you know me at all?
And while I think this shouldn't be anyone's primary reason to read me any particular way, I would not have killed apop N1 after she asked to be allowed to live. She was memeing how often we wind up in early dead chat together.
PSV fruit slapsNo. I'm outright stating, in this scenario, having a POE of two players, one of whom I'm on a team with, voting that same team member, and pushing back against two other players in general consensus POE would be goofy. And while I may be a goofy goober, I'm not that goofy goober.
that feel characteristic of village PSV
i don't think wolf PSV would bother to fruit slap
Oh. Well disregard. I thought this conversation was Samac codedVet.
Don't lolguysssss this is making my brain hurt and making me question everything
We have the town blocc that's locked in
We have the poe that's locked in
You can sort the poe if you want to but it truly does not matter as long as the town blocc is accurate
What??I swear to god SAR
My two best case scenarios is you go over and village wins or I go over and I get the blessed release of dead chat
If you go over and you're village then at least I have wine to cry into
Yes. What’s the point in even throowing a bus down in a game where it’s village locked?Not even if Dy was screaming in wolf chat “you’ve gotta bus me!!!”?
Honestly if I subbed in as a wolf I likely would have just **** posted. The effort ain’t worth it.
Fair, fair. I do know the sky is still blueI mean… there’s only a couple things you should be questioning.
PSV was hard paired with Kitz. With Kitz dead and flipped green I’m less concerned about PSV being a wolfI feel like the best course of action is to yeet either SAR or samac today and yeet the other one tomorrow and hopefully that will do it?
Because I really don't think vet or PSV is wolfing here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It wasn't locked at the time, tbf, mafia had no way to know that beans and I would both clear ourselvesYes. What’s the point in even throowing a bus down in a game where it’s village locked?
Honestly if I subbed in as a wolf I likely would have just **** posted. The effort ain’t worth it.
THE BEST COURSE IS YEET SARI feel like the best course of action is to yeet either SAR or samac today and yeet the other one tomorrow and hopefully that will do it?
Because I really don't think vet or PSV is wolfing here
I swear to you if the game is still going tomorrow I’ll just roll over and die. I swear.
I’m not the wolf. It’s sarrrrrrr.
fruitsalad
Full Member
Unless Dy/You didn’t kill last night and this is an elaborate fake claim.It wasn't locked at the time, tbf, mafia had no way to know that beans and I would both clear ourselves
I felt like it was likely locked when zenge, am, and fruit all survived n1 tbhIt wasn't locked at the time, tbf, mafia had no way to know that beans and I would both clear ourselves
fruitsalad
Full Member
Wowie y'all there are three pages when you iso me!
day 3 if every day were Saturday Vote tally
Clem () -
screamqueen
SAR (6) - AM, beans, samac, screamqueen, fruit
samac (5) - Vet, SAR, Clem, PSV, Zenge
Vet ()
PSV()
Leading: SAR
10/10
Missing: —
Vote closes at 9pm ET/6pm PT TODAY (~1 hour)
Clem () -
screamqueen
SAR (6) - AM, beans, samac, screamqueen, fruit
samac (5) - Vet, SAR, Clem, PSV, Zenge
Vet ()
PSV()
Leading: SAR
10/10
Missing: —
Vote closes at 9pm ET/6pm PT TODAY (~1 hour)
It was why I asked about a protector, if there was a protector and their kill failed and they knew it wasn’t a block that would be a good claim to make.Unless Dy/You didn’t kill last night and this is an elaborate fake claim.
No one outted themselves as protector though so I believe it.
I've had the thought but revisit this maybe not now 😂Unless Dy/You didn’t kill last night and this is an elaborate fake claim.
Oh lookie I have 7Wowie y'all there are three pages when you iso me!
![]()
fruitsalad
Full Member
zenges pls, i just talked myself in circles over a POE of 4... i can't do 5 nowUnless Dy/You didn’t kill last night and this is an elaborate fake claim.
Or they just didn’t submit the killIt was why I asked about a protector, if there was a protector and their kill failed and they knew it wasn’t a block that would be a good claim to make.
No one outted themselves as protector though so I believe it.
So what you're saying is that I have almost 50% of samac post volume. That's gotta be a recordOh lookie I have 7
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sleep isn’t an option so I’d guess no kill isn’t an option. Idk thoOr they just didn’t submit the kill
1 hr 5 minutes5 minutes until vote close! We need to coalesce!!!
She’s done so good. I’ve even questioned myself a couple times.I have to say. SAR and samac, whichever one of you is the wolf, you've done an excellent job so far. Impressive that you got the town blocc to split like this
...don't we still have an hour? Vote closes at 9 ET right?5 minutes until vote close! We need to coalesce!!!