SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vets pushed Dya when she didn’t have to. She moved onto Dya when the wagon was devolving and put it back in play. Why would she do that to a pack mate
You'll have to talk to me more about it.
deep bussing is my reason, i think dyacheis was still in danger even when their wagon was devolving

Clems certainly wasn't budging

day 2 placeholder tally

Zenge () -
Vet (1) - kitz
samac (2) - Vet, SAR
Clem () -
squeeb (1) - AM
dyachei (3) - Clem, fruit, samac

Leading: @dyachei

7/12

Missing: @Zenge142 , @screamqueenbee , @beans2020 , @potentialsheltervet , @dyachei

Vote close at 9pm ET/6pm PT (~4.37h)

hmmm

unyeet vets
yeet samac


@GoSpursGo

Yeet Zenge
@GoSpursGo

unyeet dyachei
yeet screams


@GoSpursGo

i think i’m wrong to village read screams

edited to add tags

unyeet samac
yeet dya


@GoSpursGo @WildZoo @kaydubs


This comment still doesn't sit right with me. Until I get an answer to AM's question I think dya is suspicious

Everyone is jumping from the dya wagon, but I'm jumping on

I think I will
Yeet dya

Unyeet Zenge,
Yeet Dya

@GoSpursGo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
edited to add tags

unyeet samac
yeet dya


@GoSpursGo @WildZoo @kaydubs


This comment still doesn't sit right with me. Until I get an answer to AM's question I think dya is suspicious

Everyone is jumping from the dya wagon, but I'm jumping on

Yeet Kitz

@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo

Well okay
Unyeet dy
Yeet kitz
also it wasn't everyone who jumped from the dyacheis wagon, it was just... me... :sorry:

samacs moved away from dyacheis after PSV and screams piled onto dyacheis
 
deep bussing is my reason, i think dyacheis was still in danger even when their wagon was devolving

Clems certainly wasn't budging

That's an easy way to shoot all future cred forever. Obviously she's not clear but do you think she was in any position to make such a move?
 
BUT LIKE SAME

START OPEN WOLFING GODDAMMIT
Doctor Who Reaction GIF
 
That's an easy way to shoot all future cred forever. Obviously she's not clear but do you think she was in any position to make such a move?
yes, because it's a prime bussing spot: dyacheis remained in danger and their wagon didn't actually devolve the way i thought it would

dyacheis had 3 votes: clem, me, and samacs

then i unvoted

which put dyacheis at 2 but still in contention

then vets voted, making it 3

followed by PSV and screams, making it 5

it was only when zenges voted kitz did samacs unvote
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I'll be honest: it'd take quite a lot for me to move onto SAR today. I just really don't see the katie vote progression from her as being wolfy.
 
yes, because it's a prime bussing spot: dyacheis remained in danger and their wagon didn't actually devolve the way i thought it would

dyacheis had 3 votes: clem, me, and samacs

then i unvoted

which put dyacheis at 2 but still in contention

then vets voted, making it 3

followed by PSV and screams, making it 5

it was only when zenges voted kitz did samacs unvote
I’m sure this doesn’t help me, but I’m going to be honest I had every intention of following Zenges onto whoever he voted since I knew he was village.

I was independently reading Dya as off but when Zenges is that village clear I’ll just be his second vote every time. If he would have voted Dya I would have invited them and then voted them again to get my vote after his.
 
I’m sure this doesn’t help me, but I’m going to be honest I had every intention of following Zenges onto whoever he voted since I knew he was village.

I was independently reading Dya as off but when Zenges is that village clear I’ll just be his second vote every time. If he would have voted Dya I would have invited them and then voted them again to get my vote after his.
it's your initial vote on dyacheis that unpairs you imo
 
also if we're ruling out SAR based on possible wolf chat interactions regarding the apop kill

vets should be considered as a possible packmate from this perspective

because vets didn't play with apop before and didn't have a context
 
also if we're ruling out SAR based on possible wolf chat interactions regarding the apop kill

vets should be considered as a possible packmate from this perspective

because vets didn't play with apop before and didn't have a context
I THINK WE SHOULDNT RULE OUT SAR BASED ON HYPOTHETICAL CONVERSATIONS. CAUSE. ITS. SAR.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
also if we're ruling out SAR based on possible wolf chat interactions regarding the apop kill

vets should be considered as a possible packmate from this perspective

because vets didn't play with apop before and didn't have a context
I can accept this reasoning. I'm just deeply wishing she isn't a deepwolf. She didn't have the thread control to vote dy there! She was already in the POE to begin with! It was never going to clear her. I just can't understand.
 
Okay but what if Dy knew they were going down and told Samac to bus?
that feels premature though based on the vote timing (>4 hours before close)

unyeet Clem
Yeet dy

day 2 placeholder tally

Zenge () -
Vet (1) - kitz
samac (2) - Vet, SAR
Clem () -
squeeb (1) - AM
dyachei (3) - Clem, fruit, samac

Leading: @dyachei

7/12

Missing: @Zenge142 , @screamqueenbee , @beans2020 , @potentialsheltervet , @dyachei

Vote close at 9pm ET/6pm PT (~4.37h)
 
if i'm doing a direct comparison between SAR and samacs:

SAR unvoted katie 2 min before D1 close and let katie get run over + SAR opposition to killing apop N1

samacs voted dyacheis 4 hours before D2 close + genny was away N1 when apop was killed
 
but i ask everyone what they make of vets and whether i'm going insane for thinking the dyacheis wagon didn't really devolve that severely since it's dropping from 3 votes to 2 so vets voting there is simply positioning themselves in a prime bussing spot
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
but i ask everyone what they make of vets and whether i'm going insane for thinking the dyacheis wagon didn't really devolve that severely since it's dropping from 3 votes to 2 so vets voting there is simply positioning themselves in a prime bussing spot
I mean yeah vets is poe

This is all just an exercise in sorting the poe but it doesn't actually matter
 
but i ask everyone what they make of vets and whether i'm going insane for thinking the dyacheis wagon didn't really devolve that severely since it's dropping from 3 votes to 2 so vets voting there is simply positioning themselves in a prime bussing spot
My reason for being less interested in vet is based less on their vote pattern and more on what they've said and how they've interpreted certain things. Feels a lot more like a village perspective.
 
but i ask everyone what they make of vets and whether i'm going insane for thinking the dyacheis wagon didn't really devolve that severely since it's dropping from 3 votes to 2 so vets voting there is simply positioning themselves in a prime bussing spot
I genuinely have no way to clear her. I would vote her before I vote PSV but that's about all I can offer analysis-wise.
 
I guess my other question though is why did she get off dy if the plan was to bus? Like that would always look bad and I even confronted her about it at the time.