Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not even sheeping Clem (which is apparently out of character for her)?Well, that was fast. I didn't find anything in her ISO to push me any way.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not even sheeping Clem (which is apparently out of character for her)?Well, that was fast. I didn't find anything in her ISO to push me any way.
Nah, not really. I like when players jazz it up and do spunky things. To my memory she does usually sus Clem but I could see her being on a busy rotation and going eh, sure, why not. It's spicy.Not even sheeping Clem (which is apparently out of character for her)?
Nah, not really. I like when players jazz it up and do spunky things.
I wouldn't call sheeping on D1 spunky.Nah, not really. I like when players jazz it up and do spunky things. To my memory she does usually sus Clem but I could see her being on a busy rotation and going eh, sure, why not. It's spicy.
Ah, but it's not that usual for her to be roughly on the same page as Clem, and now there's a lot of attention being drawn to it, and isn't THAT spicy?I wouldn't call sheeping on D1 spunky.
Spicy is saying "here are my reads including hard village reading Clem" not "Clem takes full responsibility for this outcome. I'm too busy."Ah, but it's not that usual for her to be roughly on the same page as Clem, and now there's a lot of attention being drawn to it, and isn't THAT spicy?
What’s your angle 📐mmm I will be in dog training during close so I must place a vote. heck it let's see what happens if
Yeet genny
"Clem takes full responsibility for this outcome. I'm too busy."
What’s your angle 📐
Any thoughts on the leading wagons outside of yourself?Unyeet AM
yeet fruits
@GoSpursGo
Just so i dont forget to switch
No clear w thoughts on day 1, i still think fruits is playing differently but i am noting that he may just be busy
Dy is my wolfparent. i can't read them for crap. nothing they've said here has pushed them outside of neutral for me.@genny what’s your read on Dya?
Katie i don’t really know? So can’t say?Any thoughts on the leading wagons outside of yourself?
They just seem to have similar village reads based on what they've said so far. Fruit never pushed Clem directly, but rather pushed for psv (village leaning/neutral), SAR (likely village), and kitz (village leaning/neutral).What has you village reading both of them? And where did fruit push Clem?
i put on pants todayI'm curious as to why you think me? It didn't take long for you to throw out the "us nudists need to stick together" huh
Dammit but this sounds like village genny 🤦♀️i put on pants today
kitz said earlier that you are the one who caught her. That's how I knowThis knowledge only comes with having seen kitz wolf.
Mmmmm but the iso says I only village tone read this one singular post. I want to try this onDammit but this sounds like village genny 🤦♀️
I'm just gonna be samac and say everyone is village I guess. That's helpful
SAR please don't say stuff like this. I'm trying to find you as village.Okay, comparing kitz last game where we wolfed to this game I think her tone is different. Some of it I think is natural progression of her game as she continues to play and develop her own style, but I think the tone is village this time around
Plus I don't think wolf!kitz puts a retaliatory vote on AM here after immediately getting taken out by her last game
What are your thoughts on the people you do know?Katie i don’t really know? So can’t say?
Beans has been shifty before but i dont have a clear indication
So in short, no substantial thoughts as it is d1
Could you list Clem's village reads? I think a reminder would be good for my brain.They just seem to have similar village reads based on what they've said so far. Fruit never pushed Clem directly, but rather pushed for psv (village leaning/neutral), SAR (likely village), and kitz (village leaning/neutral).
If I have to say Clem has the strongest argument of the entire wagon...i'm tackling the beans wagon, there's definitely a wolf or two there
fruit I think you would be a great class president
although i think katie or beans or apop would make a good class president
but thats just me
^fruit did campaign for a lot of people for pres, so that one isn't great evidencebeans also gets my vote
spicy dill pickle terrifies me
I feel good about fruit, apop, scream, and clem right now. Everyone else I feel like I haven't seen enough of to have a vibe one way or the other.
^most interesting comment that has been at the back of my head for a while. Seems like wolf trying to cover for another wolf 🤔i don't think beans is wolfy? she sounds... purish?
neutral/slight villageish i think [in regards to beans wanting to sheep AM]
beans solving approach looks independent and genuine to me
You have zero votes. Why would you "die on this hill"?I think fruits and beans are working too close together, so I did some digging to show why I think this. I'm going to stake my claim on this hill and if I die on this hill then so be it.
^fruit did campaign for a lot of people for pres, so that one isn't great evidence
^most interesting comment that has been at the back of my head for a while. Seems like wolf trying to cover for another wolf 🤔
not planning to but Idk where to go. Sorry kids were later getting to bed and one of them stole my brownie@dyachei are you staying on zenges?
Could you read up on the thread real quick? A lot has happened.not planning to but Idk where to go. Sorry kids were later getting to bed and one of them stole my brownie
i did but everything seems like...meta based.Could you read up on the thread real quick? A lot has happened.
Nothing I've said has been meta-based at the bare minimum.i did but everything seems like...meta based.
which is hard for me to engage with
I have you as strong town but I'm not convinced by your case on kitz. And it seemed partially meta based when I read it earlierNothing I've said has been meta-based at the bare minimum.
I never cased kitz or anyone so you must be confusing me with someone else.I have you as strong town but I'm not convinced by your case on kitz. And it seemed partially meta based when I read it earlier
i thought you were on kitz for being too different or something. I must be confusedI never cased kitz or anyone so you must be confusing me with someone else.
No. I voted her the LAMIST N0, stayed on for the OMGUS and unfulfilled promise of solving.i thought you were on kitz for being too different or something. I must be confused
what is your case for voting there
I'm sorry but those are my thoughts 🤷♀️SAR please don't say stuff like this. I'm trying to find you as village.
Fruit was still trying to yeet me when I wrote that. It might be false and if beans isn't a wolf then it might come back to bite me, but I am willing to take the risk.You have zero votes. Why would you "die on this hill"?
@dyachei are you staying on zenges?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.