SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also i just lost over an hour of playtime in fo4 because my stupid ass didnt save when i had the chance and the game glitched 😡
fallout-everyone-disliked-that.gif


Man I love bethesda games but in the way that you love the ****ty car you've had since college that has 1 working window, 3 mismatched tires, and the dash lights up like a christmas tree
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I'm staying on kitz for now. I haven't played with wolf!kitz but I trust AM's take on her because AM is the one who caught kitz wolfing last time. Also I feel like kitz got very defensive and role revealed fast - most players, when they're village, try to hold on to that role reveal as long as possible. So it feels weird and out of left field here.

To be clear I am still unsure about PSV (though her explanation does make sense) and Katie is starting to move up my sus list a little bit too, but kitz is more concerning to me right now. Also I know that Katie might just be busy so I don't want to vote her out for that.
 
Bc funny, and the last time I did he was right

Idk why everyone is up in arms about this - I said in sign ups I’m going to be low / vibe posting since my schedule is so hectic. But now I’m gonna sheep Clem EVEN HARDER

Yeet beans

@GoSpursGo hope I’m tagging the right person lmfao
Based
 
apop pls, the first clem game was embarrassing and i screwed up and i didn't realize SAR was tied D1 and died in a tie.. so that game disappeared from my memory

the second clem game, well all i know was kitz and SAR were wolves, but i forgot about it and was thinking the last time SAR wolfed in the halloween game

and the serial killer SAR in CYO who i misremembered as village
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apop pls, the first clem game was embarrassing and i screwed up and i didn't realize SAR was tied D1 and died in a tie.. so that game disappeared from my memory

the second clem game, well all i know was kitz and SAR were wolves, but i forgot about it and was thinking the last time SAR wolfed in the halloween game

and the serial killer SAR in CYO who i misremembered as village
Fruits this is some apop-level memory
 
apop pls, the first clem game was embarrassing and i screwed up and i didn't realize SAR was tied D1 and died in a tie.. so that game disappeared from my memory

the second clem game, well all i know was kitz and SAR were wolves, but i forgot about it and was thinking the last time SAR wolfed in the halloween game

and the serial killer SAR in CYO who i misremembered as village
May I gently suggest that you reconsider your read on me today to not be based on your meta read of me? It may not be accurate 😂 I appreciate your faith in my village game tho
 
View attachment 414469

Man I love bethesda games but in the way that you love the ****ty car you've had since college that has 1 working window, 3 mismatched tires, and the dash lights up like a christmas tree
Literal description of my old car that I finally had to get rid of last year. Miss her tho 🙁
 
I don't feel great about the kitz wagon; she was much more solvey as a wolf last game even with just one mostly-absent wolf partner. I don't see her strategy making sense if she's in a pack of 3
Why is she voting for me still instead of solving like she promised earlier?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't feel great about the kitz wagon; she was much more solvey as a wolf last game even with just one mostly-absent wolf partner. I don't see her strategy making sense if she's in a pack of 3
Who would you rather vote? You're on katie currently, right? What about her seems more wolfy than kitz?
(as someone who has never seen either of them wolf)
 
Who would you rather vote? You're on katie currently, right? What about her seems more wolfy than kitz?
(as someone who has never seen either of them wolf)
I thought you did see her wolf before per your last comment. (I also do see Katie as wolfy though, for the record.)
 
Last edited:
Non-denominational

For when you want to say you're Christian but you're too cowardly to take a side
I knew someone that was a pagan witch when I met them and converted to going to a non-denominational church (RIP) that was literally everything a Catholic service does except no Pope and there was no penance after confession. Insisted they weren't Protestant either, though.

Maybe this is my ethnically-Catholic background coming through but I don't get it!
 
I still don't trust fruits. They seem to be pushing for all my village leaning. Fruits and beans seemed to be on a similar pres voting and yeeting tally, so beans is the next best option in this case. Might be a mistake, but that is what my gut is telling me

Unyeet fruit
yeet beans
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs
 
I still don't trust fruits. They seem to be pushing for all my village leaning. Fruits and beans seemed to be on a similar pres voting and yeeting tally, so beans is the next best option in this case. Might be a mistake, but that is what my gut is telling me

Unyeet fruit
yeet beans
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs
Who are your village leans?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad