SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I never cased kitz or anyone so you must be confusing me with someone else.
How would you describe our earlier back and forth? It felt like you were pretty sure she seemed wolfy, and also pushed back on SAR who said she didn't seem like wolf!kitz earlier. Do you think she's a wolf?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fruit was still trying to yeet me when I wrote that. It might be false and if beans isn't a wolf then it might come back to bite me, but I am willing to take the risk.
If fruit and beans are truly wolves, then they could try to rally the votes. For example, fruit here might be trying to save beans by getting others to yeet others besides beans:
That was the sole and only vote you had. Far cry from anyone else and also I'm not sure why fruit needs to be told that since he's a wolf via your perspective. Like come back to bite you how?

I'm just very surprised by your sudden investment in beans when you were radio silent about her all day despite there being ongoing discussion.
 
FWIW, fruit and I have played together often enough that this kind of interaction between us isn't abnormal
 
Trying to decide if a role reveal is helpful or worth it here. Since it's still close between kitz and me
Well tbh I'm probably not going to tiebreak onto kitz at this rate, but if you can make a case for a secret third option you might have me 😅
 
beans wagon doesn't really have much justification

Clem started it

katie sheeped clem without explanation

vets somehow thinks beans and i are paired because we're defending each other

kitz self prez onto beans
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you list Clem's village reads? I think a reminder would be good for my brain.

I think this is also the first time you mentioned PSV.
Just d1 vibes honestly. No scientific evidence to give. As I said earlier I could be very wrong. Those are just my current thoughts.

In my first message today regarding fruits, I mentioned that fruit was pushing for all my village leaning people. I figured that someone might ask me about all the people fruit was pushing for. So I went through the thread and mentioned all the people that fruit has yeeted at one point or another. That is why I mentioned psv, SAR, and kitz specifically.
 
Well tbh I'm probably not going to tiebreak onto kitz at this rate, but if you can make a case for a secret third option you might have me 😅
PSV? Admittedly she feels a little better now but the genny vote and class president stuff still have me side eying her. She feels a bit off
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let it be known that I did not intend to start a wagon and a denounce anything that isn't chill vibes!
 
That was the sole and only vote you had. Far cry from anyone else and also I'm not sure why fruit needs to be told that since he's a wolf via your perspective. Like come back to bite you how?

I'm just very surprised by your sudden investment in beans when you were radio silent about her all day despite there being ongoing discussion.
Yes only one vote, but with 3 people still to vote it can change quite fast right before close.

I live on the other side of the world at the moment, so I just woke up and I had an internship interview this morning. If I woke up earlier I would have contributed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad