SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread

Started by Lawpy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was curious about the Kras/SAR interaction myself but I genuinely don't think a wolf would put another wolf at the top of their sus/POE list when they're not immediately at risk of being yeeted
It’s a great cover though... and especially useful if they’re not at risk of getting yeeted anyway.
 
It’s a great cover though... and especially useful if they’re not at risk of getting yeeted anyway.
I looked back at the final vote from last night and can say that's a fair assessment considering SAR was voting for Dina instead of Kras last night. If it really was her top wolf read, I would hope that's where she would be.
 
The True Official D2 Emoji Yeet Tally
Please check your votes


SAR (2) - AM, April, Cray
Zenge (2) - mayo, pleasy
Enigma () -
Bread (4) - Dina, WZ, barky, alleys
kras (2) - Enigma, doggos
April () -
Dina (4) - SAR, krasky, breads, zenges
pleasy () -

14/14
yeet closed

Tied!
Worth noting here that Cray voted SAR, and Doggos voted Kras and they both wound up dead.

From a wolf’s perspective Cray is a logical kill. She was strong village and would have likely pushed for SAR today. Just like AM had been who also wound up dead. Seems like strong village voices who go against SAR wind up dead.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This post is striking me as odd now that I'm going back and reading. I find it rather easy to let my thoughts flow. The only reason I can see SAR would have to use so much effort to make content posts is because she's wolf who is trying to be careful about what she says and who she pushes

Lol I can't decide whether it's cute that you have so much faith in me or not. The truth is I'm bad at this game but it amuses me to play anyway. But that means it does take a lot of effort for me to concentrate and formulate reads and connections. It's also been much worse since becoming a vet as that takes up a massive amount of my willpower

Either way, I feel the tide turning towards me but unfortunately if you yeet me the game could possibly be over because I am village.

If anyone is yeeting me or thinking about it, I'd like to see a coherent pack of three that I could be in and why.
 
That's not what you said as my manator... 🤣

What, I can't try to impress the nooblet? :laugh:

I have my moments, and had a really amazing run about a year ago. Maybe I shouldn't say bad as much as I should say that it seems to take me a lot more mental effort to get to the same place everyone else seems to be at more naturally. I don't do so much of the subtle nuances and long justified reads as much as flying by the seat of my feels
 
After ISOing your posts you've done almost no wolf hunting SAR. Occasionally list people without solid analysis, or reasoning. The most you posted was basically blasting Alley with 20 questions on their reads, and that's essentially it when you boil it down.

Also
I know it's WIFOM, but there's exactly 0 scenarios in which I as a wolf endorse an AM shot when her vote is parked on me. Exactly because this could be the result.

Anyway, carry on. But I'd hope to see more evidence for my yeet than just that AM was on me when she was killed
It's awfully convenient though isn't it...
@Zenge142 @The_Breadmann @holdthemayo @Aprilthearab wondering about your current read on Kras?

Also interested in Zenge's read on Bread.
This seems like Kras trying to find out how wolfy the village reads her without her asking directly.
 
This seems like Kras trying to find out how wolfy the village reads her without her asking directly.
comedy central wtf GIF
 
After ISOing your posts you've done almost no wolf hunting SAR. Occasionally list people without solid analysis, or reasoning. The most you posted was basically blasting Alley with 20 questions on their reads, and that's essentially it when you boil it down.

Also

It's awfully convenient though isn't it...

This seems like Kras trying to find out how wolfy the village reads her without her asking directly.

It's awfully convenient how you keep taking my posts and spinning them to fit your narrative :shrug: I feel like your mind is made up and you'll be yeeting me regardless based on your tone right now which doesn't really make me excited to fight with you for the next however many hours
 
comedy central wtf GIF
Are you legitimately refusing to acknowledge the possibility that in Wolf chat you had SAR ask the group their reads on you? Because it's not a complicated concept and refusing to acknowledge it seems pretty wolfy. And it certainly isn't like you could stroll in and be all like "How do you do fellow villagers? Do I seem wolfy to you?"
 
Kras has been sketchy in the eyes of most players, I don't see SAR agreeing to associate herself with her that way, especially when she'd been getting some heat herself. Also just seems unnecessary... Pretty obvious from the thread that few people have felt great about kras, I don't think wolves would have needed to ask :laugh:
 
Are you legitimately refusing to acknowledge the possibility that in Wolf chat you had SAR ask the group their reads on you? Because it's not a complicated concept and refusing to acknowledge it seems pretty wolfy. And it certainly isn't like you could stroll in and be all like "How do you do fellow villagers? Do I seem wolfy to you?"

I literally asked the people who either hadn't stated a lean on kras or had been sitting neutral so I could see if the entire roster was wolf reading her

Because if so, she's probably not a wolf
 
If anyone is yeeting me or thinking about it, I'd like to see a coherent pack of three that I could be in and why.
I struggle to analyze more than one or two people at a time in a three-dimensional fashion but I will attempt it

SAR, Schools, WZ, +- mayo (though I don't like mayo as a wolf read, I acknowledge I've been very wrong before)

I didn't like the SAR/WZ at first because you've 🤨 at her a few times and you have her at the top of your wolfy list, but it was weird how easily you backed down after questioning her, and you never really brought up real evidence, just feels.

Not Enigma because you yeeted there when Enigma was in real threat of getting yeeted.
Not Zenge because he seems pretty interested in getting you yeeted.
Not Alley because you were really throwing shade on her for her reads the other day.

The players I didn't mention could maybe be moved around with one or two of the people in that pack
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you legitimately refusing to acknowledge the possibility that in Wolf chat you had SAR ask the group their reads on you? Because it's not a complicated concept and refusing to acknowledge it seems pretty wolfy. And it certainly isn't like you could stroll in and be all like "How do you do fellow villagers? Do I seem wolfy to you?"
I'm pretty reliably sketchy in general (see: signature), I don't need to ask - people will tell me when they're wolf-reading me (see: most reads lists)
But so far nobody seems to feel that I've been sketchtastic enough to be the biggest concern, so not sure where you're spinning this from now.
A hard push without any real evidence is def giving me some wolfy reads on you though.
 
I struggle to analyze more than one or two people at a time in a three-dimensional fashion but I will attempt it

SAR, Schools, WZ, +- mayo (though I don't like mayo as a wolf read, I acknowledge I've been very wrong before)

I didn't like the SAR/WZ at first because you've 🤨 at her a few times and you have her at the top of your wolfy list, but it was weird how easily you backed down after questioning her, and you never really brought up real evidence, just feels.

Not Enigma because you yeeted there when Enigma was in real threat of getting yeeted.
Not Zenge because he seems pretty interested in getting you yeeted.
Not Alley because you were really throwing shade on her for her reads the other day.

The players I didn't mention could maybe be moved around with one or two of the people in that pack
Since when am I in your wolf reads?
 
Alley made some posts yesterday that set off my feels a bit (like the one where she just gave wolf points/village points without reason) but then there’s a question if a wolf would make that tie. Part of me says no because it’s risky and we don’t know what the tie mechanics actually are and the other part of me says yes because it got two villagers yeeted. But overall I don’t think she’s my biggest concern today
 
Alley made some posts yesterday that set off my feels a bit (like the one where she just gave wolf points/village points without reason) but then there’s a question if a wolf would make that tie. Part of me says no because it’s risky and we don’t know what the tie mechanics actually are and the other part of me says yes because it got two villagers yeeted. But overall I don’t think she’s my biggest concern today
So then who is?
 
Alley made some posts yesterday that set off my feels a bit (like the one where she just gave wolf points/village points without reason) but then there’s a question if a wolf would make that tie. Part of me says no because it’s risky and we don’t know what the tie mechanics actually are and the other part of me says yes because it got two villagers yeeted. But overall I don’t think she’s my biggest concern today
It wouldn't be the first time I've seen a wolf lose track of the tally. I don't think she would do it intentionally but I'm not sure it says anything about her affiliation either
 
Seriously?

You're not this naive. Reeks of lie, white knighting or packmate support.

All right, gonna

### vote April ###

You've crossed that line where I don't seriously believe you actually believe what you're saying. And only wolves say things they themselves don't believe.
Noting that in addition to voting SAR, cray had earlier voted april (then moved votes). If we think the SAR vote retaliation was too obvious, this could also have contributed (wanting to get rid of people questioning april).

🤨 why are you not trying to self prez?
I had a reason for quoting this in light of bread's village flip but i can't remember what it was. leaving it here anyway in case someone else has a thought about it.

Because there’s no evidence to suggest he’s wolf. No one’s put forward a decent rationale for getting bread that relied on something more than just some variation of “he’s sketch”. And from everyone else’s experience with bread he’s ALWAYS sketch, even when village.

Dina started the yeet train on Shorty who I suspected was village and flipped village. Dina started the yeet train on bread who I suspect is village. I’ve been upfront about my Dina sus so my vote here shouldn’t be a surprise for anyone.
in light of bread's village flip, i can see this as more genuine

I don’t like that my vote is all by itself on TME. I am still sus, but want to vote elsewhere and make my vote count.

Unyeet enigma
yeet Bread
I've been trying to figure out the timeline of this tie. There were about ten full minutes between coffee's incorrect vote tally and this vote, and i think the incorrect tally had already been edited. But I know alley did spend the day pretty far behind in the thread

Did I miss a vote? I thought this would put bread in the lead
This would have been a correct thought however based on the incorrect tally - bread and sar were tied at 3 votes each. I could see this as a mistaken village move, or a wolf concerned that SAR was about to be yeeted and genuinely miscounting

- Doggos or Kras is a wolf - not both
others have noted this as well, in light of doggo flip. Interesting. makes me think mayo/kras not pack, this would be a risky statement for a packmate to make and then proceed to kill doggo

Was curious about the Kras/SAR interaction myself but I genuinely don't think a wolf would put another wolf at the top of their sus/POE list when they're not immediately at risk of being yeeted
This is the best time to put a wolf at the top of the list. Gives you retrospective cover without actually yeeting anyone.

I literally asked the people who either hadn't stated a lean on kras or had been sitting neutral so I could see if the entire roster was wolf reading her

Because if so, she's probably not a wolf
idk, no one but me and doggo seems to have made a recent effort at yeeting kras. I could see wolves happily jumping on the "oh yeah kras, so sketch" train for cover and then carefully avoiding actually causing the yeet
 
idk, no one but me and doggo seems to have made a recent effort at yeeting kras. I could see wolves happily jumping on the "oh yeah kras, so sketch" train for cover and then carefully avoiding actually causing the yeet
If you wanna yeet me, then make a case for it. Despite most folks vaguely yelling "sketch" nobody seems to have come up with any real reasons why I might actually be a wolf or who would be in a pack with me.

But just like with anybody else on the roster right now, you better have some darn good reasons since it's MARVOLO and any misyeet at this point (like this one would be) is gonna make village lose.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you wanna yeet me, then make a case for it. Despite most folks vaguely yelling "sketch" nobody seems to have come up with any real reasons why I might actually be a wolf or who would be in a pack with me.

But just like with anybody else on the roster right now, you better have some darn good reasons since it's MARVOLO and any misyeet at this point (like this one would be) is gonna make village lose.
I'm not convinced enough to yeet you yet today, if you'll notice I'm looking at a lot of people and trying to reevaluate my list. But there's been some reasonable points made regarding lack of wolf hunting and other's actions towards you, not just sketch. I mostly wanted to be clear that I don't think appearing on all wolf lists clears anyone by itself

I'm trying to puzzle out pack options and there's definitely some that include you, as well as some options with which you're completely incompatible
 
I'm trying to puzzle out pack options and there's definitely some that include you, as well as some options with which you're completely incompatible
What have you got so far? Because I think we're all gonna have to work together on this one - I mean, It's only D3 and we're already one misyeet away from losing. So now's definitely the time to talk it out on thread
 
What have you got so far? Because I think we're all gonna have to work together on this one - I mean, It's only D3 and we're already one misyeet away from losing. So now's definitely the time to talk it out on thread

These are my vague notes i made while reviewing the last day or two that are likely full of flaws and clearly not concrete. There's a few people I don't really know what to do with - I could see WZ with almost everyone, so while I read her as village leaning there's definitely a chance she plugs in somewhere random to fill in a gap

Please/kras/mayo/April??

Alley/SAR

April and sar not pack
Zenge and sar not pack
Zenge and please not pack
Alley and please not pack
If barks: April? Zenge?
April, Mayo - NOT SAR
Mayo, kras? But friends irl
 
Does anyone have reasons why Enigma, Kras, and Zenge couldn't be in a pack together? +/- Mayo inserting for a third if I take one of the others out

Based on my current POE which is removing April and Barks as my strongest village leans. Then also taking out vetspls, alley, and Dubz as softer village leans. Decided to move Dubz out as her more recent play has felt better to me
 
Alley/SAR
Kind of thinking Alley and SAR can't be in a pack together given how much SAR questioned her reads yesterday
Does anyone have reasons why Enigma, Kras, and Zenge couldn't be in a pack together? +/- Mayo inserting for a third if I take one of the others out

Based on my current POE which is removing April and Barks as my strongest village leans. Then also taking out vetspls, alley, and Dubz as softer village leans. Decided to move Dubz out as her more recent play has felt better to me
Enigma did vote Kras yesterday, and I could argue that might be for village cred/harder to track but given that there were multiple people sussing Kras, I think that would have been a risky place to try pushing. That, and I think Kras has had a number of minor disagreements with Zenge and Zenge has been discussing the possibility of a SAR/Kras pack. So while I can't solidly say they wouldn't be in a pack together, it isn't obviously coherent, but maybe that's what they're going for
 
Does anyone have reasons why Enigma, Kras, and Zenge couldn't be in a pack together? +/- Mayo inserting for a third if I take one of the others out

Based on my current POE which is removing April and Barks as my strongest village leans. Then also taking out vetspls, alley, and Dubz as softer village leans. Decided to move Dubz out as her more recent play has felt better to me
So since Kras seems to be the problem child of that potential pack, I tried removing her and putting mayo in her place, but mayo has been sussing zenge for a while
 
Enigma did vote Kras yesterday, and I could argue that might be for village cred/harder to track but given that there were multiple people sussing Kras, I think that would have been a risky place to try pushing. That, and I think Kras has had a number of minor disagreements with Zenge and Zenge has been discussing the possibility of a SAR/Kras pack. So while I can't solidly say they wouldn't be in a pack together, it isn't obviously coherent, but maybe that's what they're going for

I did go back and think about that kras vote as well. I could sub Mayo in for kras in that pack and possibly believe it too. Either way, I'd like to see Zenge or Enigma flip - and probably Zenge first
 
So since Kras seems to be the problem child of that potential pack, I tried removing her and putting mayo in her place, but mayo has been sussing zenge for a while

Yeah, actually I think you're right and Mayo isn't super compatible. I forgot too that he voted Enigma as a joke vote early on D1 and I don't know if I believe Mayo would do that much bussing with that and the Mayo vote D2. Which brings me back to kras, or one of my village reads. Which is quite likely, tbh haha
 
Yeah, actually I think you're right and Mayo isn't super compatible. I forgot too that he voted Enigma as a joke vote early on D1 and I don't know if I believe Mayo would do that much bussing with that and the Mayo vote D2. Which brings me back to kras, or one of my village reads. Which is quite likely, tbh haha
Who would go with Kras if you were trying to match a village read?
 
Does anyone have reasons why Enigma, Kras, and Zenge couldn't be in a pack together? +/- Mayo inserting for a third if I take one of the others out

Based on my current POE which is removing April and Barks as my strongest village leans. Then also taking out vetspls, alley, and Dubz as softer village leans. Decided to move Dubz out as her more recent play has felt better to me
okay maybe I don't understand what Marvolo means or maybe i can't do math but you seem pretty confident there's three wolves

with 10 players remaining:
3 wolves + 7 village > misyeet village > 3 wolves + 6 village, can still survive 2 more village deaths
3 wolves + 6 village + 3P (extra deaths) > misyeet villager > 3 wolves + 3P + 5 village (lose overnight, probably, i forget how 3Ps count)

why not 4 wolves?

4 wolves + 6 village > misyeet village > 4 wolves + 5 village. this means we lose overnight, assuming wolves get at least one kill. I thought this was the worrisome scenario for tonight?
 
I did go back and think about that kras vote as well. I could sub Mayo in for kras in that pack and possibly believe it too. Either way, I'd like to see Zenge or Enigma flip - and probably Zenge first
I can't possibly imagine why...🙄

Yeek

Yeet Enigma

Still catching up but this post made me feel yucky because that much hedge should probably be illegal

Don't think I've forgotten that you were also on the D1 Enigma yeet train that wasn't really justified. I'm leaning hard enigma village now...
 
Heads up to any villagers:

Based on the current vote tally, and the probable number of wolves, if one more villager votes for me, I think wolves will have enough votes to be able to coordinate their vote casting, force the majority yeet, and win the game.

So if you’re village, and thinking of voting for me, ask yourself am I really your strongest wolf read?
Ask yourself why some players who clearly act like they think I’m a wolf, haven’t cast their vote yet. They’re waiting for one more.

Also man this post was bugging me since I first read it but I couldn't quite put my finger on it beyond the whole "fellow kids" vibes

Hold for incoming thoughts while I check a few things
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
okay maybe I don't understand what Marvolo means or maybe i can't do math but you seem pretty confident there's three wolves

with 10 players remaining:
3 wolves + 7 village > misyeet village > 3 wolves + 6 village, can still survive 2 more village deaths
3 wolves + 6 village + 3P (extra deaths) > misyeet villager > 3 wolves + 3P + 5 village (lose overnight, probably, i forget how 3Ps count)

why not 4 wolves?

4 wolves + 6 village > misyeet village > 4 wolves + 5 village. this means we lose overnight, assuming wolves get at least one kill. I thought this was the worrisome scenario for tonight?

Because if it was 4 wolves, it should be YOLO, not MARVOLO
 
Do you think this might be a wolf slip and/or an intentional wolf downplay of how many wolves there are?
it honestly might just be incorrect math? or a 3P slip somehow? I'm not sure how a wolf downplay would help, other than complicating pack permutations

I thought yolo would be like if we had 9 players - 5 village + 4 wolves > must yeet correctly, as a misyeet ends the game