SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I still don’t feel total village on April, and I think I could see her in a few packs. But I don’t think others seem to be carrying my same suspicion
I'm not entirely opposed to this notion. If she is wolf shes flying under the radar pretty well. For now, the village needs a win which is why I'm trying to go for the low hanging fruit.

Lions GIF

Members don't see this ad.

Was this intended for me?

My pack read is Kras, Dubz, Barks, and an unknown, assuming there’s 4. I’m not sold on SAR, I just want some consistency in her Kras suspicion, and I’m saying it’s sus that she waivers, but that’s NIA. Or is it NAI? Either way it’s some sort of acronym.

Yeah, I’m not sure where my logic was there. I don’t currently hold that view, and I could probably put the effort in to figure out what my train of thought was at the time, but honestly I don’t really see the point, since it seems pretty clear which way the wind is blowing with the yeet train on me to end the game for a wolf win.
Why do you think Barks and Dubz are wolves? I definitely get why you suspect Kras, and Barks could be a wolf, but I've been reading through her posts the past hour and she is a solid neutral to me right now. But I really think Dubz is a villager. Why do you think she is a wolf? Just because she is voting for you?

Why do you think Barks and Dubz are wolves? I definitely get why you suspect Kras, and Barks could be a wolf, but I've been reading through her posts the past hour and she is a solid neutral to me right now. But I really think Dubz is a villager. Why do you think she is a wolf? Just because she is voting for you?
Dubz was on both the D1 and D2 Enigma yeet wagons, which both felt manufactured and like wolf bait to me. Dubz changed their D2 vote, I believe to try and capitalize on a potential D2 tie of both villagers, which worked in their favor. Then, after Doggo died in the night, it became a situation where one more villager dies and the wolfs win. Please pretty immediately voted for me, which I think Dubz capitalized on to build momentum. They just need one more to sway and it'll be game. Unless please is also a wolf and they need two villagers, before the other two wolves will jump on to end the game, but that's not how I'm reading it. I think Please was just a reckless voter who Dubz capitalized on, and the wolves are trying to play up my sketchiness to convince one more villager for the win. It's not a bad strategy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, I am torn on SAR at this point because Z is pushing her hard and April is sus of her, but you seem very convinced that she is not a wolf.
It's very possible that SAR and Dubz are wolves together. At least that's what I'm thinking. You should take careful consideration of who sways your opinion if you think there's a possibility they're wolf, and instead come up with your own logic rather than following the sway of others (including me because I have a tendency to be wrong)

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Dubz was on both the D1 and D2 Enigma yeet wagons, which both felt manufactured and like wolf bait to me. Dubz changed their D2 vote, I believe to try and capitalize on a potential D2 tie of both villagers, which worked in their favor. Then, after Doggo died in the night, it became a situation where one more villager dies and the wolfs win. Please pretty immediately voted for me, which I think Dubz capitalized on to build momentum. They just need one more to sway and it'll be game. Unless please is also a wolf and they need two villagers, before the other two wolves will jump on to end the game, but that's not how I'm reading it. I think Please was just a reckless voter who Dubz capitalized on, and the wolves are trying to play up my sketchiness to convince one more villager for the win. It's not a bad strategy.
Why do you keep making stuff up? I had a whole post of reasons for my enigma vote. I changed my mind after AM was shot. At the time I voted for bread, he had one other vote, dina had one, and there were over 12 hours left in the day. Unless you think I'm psychic, I don't see how it's my fault that it ended up in a tie between dina and bread.

Why do you keep making stuff up? I had a whole post of reasons for my enigma vote. I changed my mind after AM was shot. At the time I voted for bread, he had one other vote, dina had one, and there were over 12 hours left in the day. Unless you think I'm psychic, I don't see how it's my fault that it ended up in a tie between dina and bread.
Maybe I got the timelines muddied, I don't know. I do know you were pretty anit Enigma without good cause for most of the first two day cycles and now your vote on me feels very opportunistic.

Instead of fighting with me about it, why don't you go and try to get one more villager to yeet me so you can win the game? It shouldn't be that hard. Or are you worried it'll look too sus?

Maybe I got the timelines muddied, I don't know. I do know you were pretty anit Enigma without good cause for most of the first tow day cycles and now your vote on me feels very opportunistic.

Insdead of fighting with me about it, why don't you go and try to get one more villager to yeet me so you can win the game? It shouldn't be that hard. Or are you worried it'll look too sus?
Again, I had a whole post of reasons for voting enigma. You never articulated reasons for being against that vote until after the fact. Not sure how my vote is opportunistic when I was already planning to vote for you before the day even started.

I'm not a fan of letting made up stuff sit on the thread without being fact-checked, though I'm sure swaying people who wouldn't have time to check it for themselves was part of your plan here. I'm not going to go begging people to end discussion early, if that's what you're expecting. We still have to figure out who your packmates are after you're gone.

We still have to figure out who your packmates are after you're gone.
Wow. That's really good. For a second you even had me convinced.

• Love
Wow. That's really good. For a second you even had me convinced.
No, don't roll your eyes Dubz. I mean that, that was well played. I'm giving you a genuine compliment on your wolf play there, that was perfecto!:claps:

• Love
y'aaaaalllll i gave myself a HEART ATTACK. I'm 15 minutes away from my last registration appointment of my undergrad, I'm graduating this spring (yay!) but I forgot that in my original plan, I had a class I'm taking right now in with my spring classes. so when I went to build my schedule, I was missing 4 units. I combed through all of my major, minor, and elective requirements trying to find this class on the verge of tears only to open my academic advising tab and remember oh yeah, I'm the dumb b*tch taking 20 credits this quarter when i could done 16/16, not 20/14 lol
there's literally no reason to post it here other than i think alley and april can relate since i think they're also in their last semesters of undergrad

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Lol I think zenge is just open wolfing at this point so I'm gonna focus on finding packmates. Not putting him actually on ignore because that's rude but disengaging with the nonsense.

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
y'aaaaalllll i gave myself a HEART ATTACK. I'm 15 minutes away from my last registration appointment of my undergrad, I'm graduating this spring (yay!) but I forgot that in my original plan, I had a class I'm taking right now in with my spring classes. so when I went to build my schedule, I was missing 4 units. I combed through all of my major, minor, and elective requirements trying to find this class on the verge of tears only to open my academic advising tab and remember oh yeah, I'm the dumb b*tch taking 20 credits this quarter when i could done 16/16, not 20/14 lol
there's literally no reason to post it here other than i think alley and april can relate since i think they're also in their last semesters of undergrad
I can relate to that feeling very well. I graduated in Spring 2020 in three years instead of four (partly because I came in with a lot of AP credits and partly because I took 19 credits every semester while working one, sometimes two part time jobs like a big dummy) so I'm just spending this academic year chilling out (aka perpetually working overtime so not really chilling out) and applying to schools 😁

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
perpetually working overtime
****my favorite trait of prehealth people is we qualify other types of work as breaks. yesterday at the auburn student panel one of the auburn students said she takes study breaks to clean her kitchen lol***

Reactions: 2 users
Mayo I see you've been here all day reacting to posts and would really appreciate input unless you're a wolf letting us shoot ourselves

• Hmm
****my favorite trait of prehealth people is we qualify other types of work as breaks. yesterday at the auburn student panel one of the auburn students said she takes study breaks to clean her kitchen lol***
That student is basically my spirit animal right there lol

• Haha
This is starting to remind me of one of the previous games in dead chat where someone was like "Did I miss anything?" and Samac was like "Nah they gave up and decided to have a conversation"

• Haha
*****Oh yes, that enrollment panic is REAL and I know it very well. Luckily my advisor is also my PI/boss in the research lab, so she's chill and pretty much just made sure I can graduate this semester and only take 12 credits.****
I can relate to that feeling very well. I graduated in Spring 2020 in three years instead of four (partly because I came in with a lot of AP credits and partly because I took 19 credits every semester while working one, sometimes two part time jobs like a big dummy) so I'm just spending this academic year chilling out (aka perpetually working overtime so not really chilling out) and applying to schools 😁
****I'm also graduating in 3 years!! I added on a minor so I could be here for 3 full years since I came in with a lot of AP/dual enrollment credits from the local CC.****

***Literally me taking a "break" from schoolwork to clean my room and put up my laundry. I consider playing WW a true study break though.****

Mayo I see you've been here all day reacting to posts and would really appreciate input unless you're a wolf letting us shoot ourselves

Checking in on my phone as I can.

Honestly, not much has happened today that has shifted my reads.

Zeng has somehow become more wolfy today. He seems to be throwing everything up against the wall in the hopes that something will stick, which is what I expect from a cornered wolf.

If we are right about Zeng then I'm thinking please, alley and maybe April as potential packmates.

Still sus of kras, but not in the same pack as Zeng so idk.

Barks hasn't said as much, but seems to be wolf hunting with what she has said.

WZ has been one of my village reads all along. If I'm in her pocket then most of the rest of the village is too. At least I won't be lonely.

Day drunk Lawpy tinfoil

There are two packs, that's why we've had so many night kills.

Pack 1: Zeng and Alley (or April)

Pack 2: Kras and Please

• Hmm
Checking in on my phone as I can.

Honestly, not much has happened today that has shifted my reads.

Zeng has somehow become more wolfy today. He seems to be throwing everything up against the wall in the hopes that something will stick, which is what I expect from a cornered wolf.

If we are right about Zeng then I'm thinking please, alley and maybe April as potential packmates.

Still sus of kras, but not in the same pack as Zeng so idk.

Barks hasn't said as much, but seems to be wolf hunting with what she has said.

WZ has been one of my village reads all along. If I'm in her pocket then most of the rest of the village is too. At least I won't be lonely.
Was really hoping at least Mayo would have my back 😔.

If I really am your strongest wolf read, put your vote on me to give the wolves their win.

Might as well get it over with.

Congrats on the win wolves. Clean sweep. Nice job.

I’m out. Good game everyone.

• Wow
  • Sad
Day drunk Lawpy tinfoil

I will vote for Zenge with you, I just wanted to wait and give people a chance to hop on thread and share their reads/opinions before we possibly trigger majority.

Day drunk Lawpy tinfoil

Pls don't do this to my brain, I'm too far into my reread to start over

• Care
Day drunk Lawpy tinfoil

If there are 2 packs, that would somewhat explain how we ended up with 4 kills on N1. Each pack got a kill, AM shot Lainey, and then either another 3P or a wolf had an extra shot? Wasn't this supposed to be a basics game though? Are there 3Ps?

I just wanted to wait and give people a chance to hop on thread and share their reads/opinions before we possibly trigger majority.
Just do it already. No sense dragging it out. Might as well get your vote on the board at least.

Wasn't this supposed to be a basics game though?
The fact that it was even possible to have 4 kills in one night disqualifies it. One of those games where it's only "basic" in that there are more vanillas than PRs.

Good point

Kras and Alley

Zeng and Please

;)
I've been sus of Kras for a while and have had her as a top wolf read. The main reason I'm not voting for her right now is the fact that you (Mayo) pointed out that no wolves have defended her, plus my own inability to tell if she is a wolf or just sketchy. She seems to be semi-wolfhunting this game, even if it is not as much as I want her to.

• Care
The main reason I'm not voting for her right now is the fact that you (Mayo) pointed out that no wolves have defended her

Hey now, I pointed this out too! It's a large part of why I'm not voting for kras.

Regardless I demand my credit for one of my few original points this game :p (kidding tho)

• Care
  • Haha
Hey now, I pointed this out too! It's a large part of why I'm not voting for kras.

Regardless I demand my credit for one of my few original points this game :p (kidding tho)
Okay, I hereby give credit to SAR for pointing out that Kras has not been defended by anyone else, a point echoed by Mayo.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Village
Barks
mayo
Enigma
Dubz
SAR
April
alley
plz
Zenge
Woof

Possible packmates
Dubz/SAR
alley/plz

zenge/SAR or zenge/dubz feels w/v, could be some next level bussing, but that feels unnecessary at this point
zenge/plz either w/v or w/w with letting zenge be the sacrifice
zenge/April...this is where the niceness feels almost misplaced, like supporting a packmate w/o being tooo obvi

I don't see zenge/SAR, but I could see a pack of alley/april/plz that's distancing themselves from zenge while throwing out other options now that he's gone open!wolf
There are other combos I'm trying on in my head, but feel less strongly about.

• Hmm
a pack of alley/april/plz
This makes me laugh though because I’m the only one who’s wolfed before, and I definitely should not be giving advice to either of them on how to wolf. I will admit that since we’re noob WW friends, I get why people would think we’re in a pack together, mainly because of our off-topic chatter. I have both of them as villagers, and I really don’t want either of them to be a wolf, but I do have to admit that it is a possibility.

i kinda want it to happen just because the chat would be so fun lol
It would be fun! Our hypothetical wolf chat would just be us complaining about school and talking about our pets I’m pretty sure. Not sure how much wolfing would actually be achieved in that chat. :laugh:

• Haha
It would be fun! Our hypothetical wolf chat would just be us complaining about school and talking about our pets I’m pretty sure. Not sure how much wolfing would actually be achieved in that chat. :laugh:
i would almost argue that if i'm not off topic chatting with you guys on the thread, it would prob indicate it happening in the wolf chat

• Haha
Village
Barks
mayo
Enigma
Dubz
SAR
April
alley
plz
Zenge
Woof

Possible packmates
Dubz/SAR
alley/plz

zenge/SAR or zenge/dubz feels w/v, could be some next level bussing, but that feels unnecessary at this point
zenge/plz either w/v or w/w with letting zenge be the sacrifice
zenge/April...this is where the niceness feels almost misplaced, like supporting a packmate w/o being tooo obvi

I don't see zenge/SAR, but I could see a pack of alley/april/plz that's distancing themselves from zenge while throwing out other options now that he's gone open!wolf
There are other combos I'm trying on in my head, but feel less strongly about.
Can I ask why Barks is your strongest village read? She has mostly flown under the radar for me, and I don't think she's done anything as outright "village" as Mayo. Even after reviewing her posts she seems neutral to me, could be a wolf, could be a villager.

I got through page 25 and I'm starting to get nauseated so need to take a break. But these are my notes so far. I'm operating a bit under the assumption that wolves would be less likely to push each other hard and would tend more towards ignoring/soft pushes/defending each other unless the situation was unsalvageable. Whether there are 3 or 4 wolves here it's a low ratio so I think they'd be protecting their numbers as much as they can.

Incompatible pairings (the "definitely not existing in this universe" group):
zenge/kras - obviously
please/enigma -please pushed enigma quite a bit early on and their interactions during that time did not feel w/w
SAR/enigma - less of a push than please did but same logic applies
kras/april - interactions around page 15 or so don't read w/w at all
zenge/SAR - i want to read their interactions not w/w but zenge hopped off that vote d2 and switched gears to kras today, and then started walking back the initial SAR read. Still think it's a pretty unlikely pair though.
barks/please - the shade on please's pawprints vote

The rest are possibilities but seem less likely given vote patterns and some more minor interactions:
enigma/kras
mayo/zenge
please/zenge
please/kras
mayo/april
mayo/alley
april/SAR

Packs based on reads and eliminating incompatibilities:
zenge/april + one or both of alley/enigma OR barks if there's a wolf in my village reads
or we go down the rabbit hole of mayo's two pack theory and I want to die if that's the case. I think kras/alley and zenge/april is more likely there though maybe?

As a thought exercise I also entertained a kras/alley/please +/- barks pack but I don't really like how that looks on VCA. I could throw some village reads in there together and they'd get along fine as a pack (mayo/barks/SAR + ??) but I'd like to think that's because it's a village bloc situation and not that I've ****ed up that bad.

Or at least I hope so, I really don't want to win the choke award again

Can I ask why Barks is your strongest village read? She has mostly flown under the radar for me, and I don't think she's done anything as outright "village" as Mayo. Even after reviewing her posts she seems neutral to me, could be a wolf, could be a villager.
More like I suspect everybody at this point and she's done the least to ping my wolf radar.

I got through page 25 and I'm starting to get nauseated so need to take a break. But these are my notes so far. I'm operating a bit under the assumption that wolves would be less likely to push each other hard and would tend more towards ignoring/soft pushes/defending each other unless the situation was unsalvageable. Whether there are 3 or 4 wolves here it's a low ratio so I think they'd be protecting their numbers as much as they can.

Incompatible pairings (the "definitely not existing in this universe" group):
zenge/kras - obviously
please/enigma -please pushed enigma quite a bit early on and their interactions during that time did not feel w/w
SAR/enigma - less of a push than please did but same logic applies
kras/april - interactions around page 15 or so don't read w/w at all
zenge/SAR - i want to read their interactions not w/w but zenge hopped off that vote d2 and switched gears to kras today, and then started walking back the initial SAR read. Still think it's a pretty unlikely pair though.
barks/please - the shade on please's pawprints vote

The rest are possibilities but seem less likely given vote patterns and some more minor interactions:
enigma/kras
mayo/zenge
please/zenge
please/kras
mayo/april
mayo/alley
april/SAR

Packs based on reads and eliminating incompatibilities:
zenge/april + one or both of alley/enigma OR barks if there's a wolf in my village reads
or we go down the rabbit hole of mayo's two pack theory and I want to die if that's the case. I think kras/alley and zenge/april is more likely there though maybe?

As a thought exercise I also entertained a kras/alley/please +/- barks pack but I don't really like how that looks on VCA. I could throw some village reads in there together and they'd get along fine as a pack (mayo/barks/SAR + ??) but I'd like to think that's because it's a village bloc situation and not that I've ****ed up that bad.

Or at least I hope so, I really don't want to win the choke award again
Are you keeping your vote on Zenge at this point? He has gotten so defensive that he either rage-quit and is a villager, or he's given up and accepted that he is the first wolf to die.

Possible pack:

Z/plz or April/barks/TME???

I'm pretty sure somebody who I think is a villager is actually a wolf, but who it is exactly has me completely baffled.

I really don't want April or Plz to be a wolf, so I'm really hoping that's not the case here. That is my personal bias though because I like them and they're nice and we've all bonded a bit. Looking back at their posting history they both appear to be wolf hunting and have contributed to the thread more than most villagers. Just not sure what could be made up and what is legit. I know plz got into a bit of hot water with her pawprints vote and slight miswording when she was sick after her covid vaccine, but her explanation makes sense to me and she hasn't done anything since D1 that is sketchy imo. The only thing April has been marked as suspicious for is the fact that she is nice, and might be "too nice," which I really think is NAI and not indicative of wolfy behavior.

I'm holding off on voting Z until we get closer to the yeet deadline, but I agree with Dubz's line of thinking.

Are you keeping your vote on Zenge at this point? He has gotten so defensive that he either rage-quit and is a villager, or he's given up and accepted that he is the first wolf to die.
I'm not likely to move unless someone rojos or something. I tried not to read with a Zenge is wolf bias just in case, which is why I was mostly looking at interactions, but that's where my strongest read is.

"too nice," which I really think is NAI and not indicative of wolfy behavior.
At this point, with all the really aggressive folks dead and flipped village, I've got a strong sense that "too nice" might be the wolf read here

• Hmm
a couple of people, alley and i think WZ put me and z in a pack together but i don't think bussing would be happening that hard. if z flips village, then i 100% suspicion to fall onto me but i don't think that'll happen and i've been voting zenge 2 days in a row now, which seems like a crazy amount of bussing
although, to be fair, i've accused the wolves of leaving zenge high and dry

a couple of people, alley and i think WZ put me and z in a pack together but i don't think bussing would be happening that hard. if z flips village, then i 100% suspicion to fall onto me but i don't think that'll happen and i've been voting zenge 2 days in a row now, which seems like a crazy amount of bussing
although, to be fair, i've accused the wolves of leaving zenge high and dry
Nah I don't have you in a pack with zenge currently. You're listed as an unlikely pairing.