Shades of RWWed Speed 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It just felt w/w or w/v between Anthony and Alissa. And we know it wasn't Alissa now.

OTOH, I also want to see what everyone else does with this vote. I have Zenge, Pip, and Mayo in my POE.

Members don't see this ad.

Seems like a typical game 1 village noob?

What has him in your POE that you aren't sure about? What are you trying to reconcile?

He's not in my POE, but the only reason is Alissa clearing him. I don't buy an early vanillager claim as anything but a noob move. A panicked noob wolf would do it. A panicked noob villager would do it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
He killed alissa after she said he was village because he wanted that to be one of her last words. I do this when I wolf. It's like a reverse psychology thing because people think why would.you kill.someone that didn't sus you. Because then they can never sus you and people dismiss it was you.
Interesting reasoning. Can't say I disagree with the logic.

Pippy and Mayo, what are your thoughts on this?

Day 2: Imagine the Sound of the Color Red Vote Tally

Pippy () -
anthony (1) - Cray
mayo (1) - Pippy

2/5

Missing: most
Vote closes in ~ 25 minutes (5:40pm EDT)

Last edited:
You know what I like better than care reacts? Moving your vote off of me :p
Other than him voting for you, how are you reading Mayo?

Also Cray, what's your read on Mayo?

Members don't see this ad :)
Other than him voting for you, how are you reading Mayo?

Also Cray, what's your read on Mayo?
I can't read Mayo for the life of me, he's always in my POE and a policy yeet to me. But the Alissa thing has me looking harder at Anthony.

I can't read Mayo for the life of me, he's always in my POE and a policy yeet to me. But the Alissa thing has me looking harder at Anthony.
What are your thoughts on Anthony saying he was watched last night? Especially as a game 1 player that seems pretty village to me.

Interesting reasoning. Can't say I disagree with the logic.

Pippy and Mayo, what are your thoughts on this?
I'd still like Pippy and Mayo to give me their thoughts about Cray's logic for voting for Anthony.

That seems like a noob wolf fishing.
I guess I could see that cutting both ways. It seems a little advanced for a game 1 player though. Especially in a speed game.

I don't agree with it, but I'm also not giving Anthony a pass for knowing basic WW terms.

He's played before and has wolfchat if he is wolfing.

I think you're looking for the tracker, is what I think
What I'm asking is, do you think it's reasonable for Cray to be voting for Anthony because Cray thinks he killed Alissa right after Alissa said Anthony was village. Do you agree or disagree with that thinking.

Literally nothing to do with a tracker.

Ugh usually I wolf read Zenge for pressing a case hard on someone - he did it.in Bioshock AND in England.
I'm not pressing a hard case on anyone?

I played one game and died night 2, so idk where people think I’m pulling these big-brain 4D chess moves from
The fishing would be a common noob wolf mistake. However, the killing off someone village reading you less so, unless you feared Alissa was going to turn on you.

Hmmmm.

He played the noob game. I'm not sure if he's played since.
Oh. I thought this was like his first game ever. Huh. I need to reevaluate then.

You're not, so I'm questioning if this Socratic thing you're doing is AI or not. Like you learned your lesson in the last two games.
You do know I wasn't wolfing in England right?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
#### unyeet Anthony ####

I wanted to see reactions. Not sure what I make of them now though.

Pip defending the noob - dunno if white knighting.

Zenge was possibly fishing, that's useful.

Mayo didn't go in for the kill on Anthony, doesn't feel like white knighting so unless they're both wolves that leans village, unless Mayo thought it was bait.

• Hmm