Shades of RWWed Speed 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You do know I wasn't wolfing in England right?
Right, so I don't know if the change in style is AI or just you've grown more cautious making your case overall.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
#### yeet Zenge ###

The vote holding from him feels kinda off.
I legit don't know what to do. You said yourself you feel the same way. Don't hold me to a higher standard.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 2: Imagine the Sound of the Color Red Vote Tally

Pippy () -
anthony () -
mayo (2) - anthony, Zenge
Zenge (3) - mayo, Pippy, Cray

5/5

Missing: no one
Vote closes in ~ 1 minute (5:40pm EDT)

Reactions: 1 user
I'm always doing last min vote things. And I had an early vote on the board, I just got cold feet about it. I wasn't holding, I was figuring things out but deadline came.
I basically did the same thing as you, I just didn't vote Anthony, because I didn't think he was particularly wolfy.

Why would you get cold feet when you said eariler it was to test and see who might jump on opportunistically?

I basically did the same thing as you, I just didn't vote Anthony, because I didn't think he was particularly wolfy.

Why would you get cold feet when you said eariler it was to test and see who might jump on opportunistically?
It was both that I sussed him and I wanted to see reactions. Win all around that way.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Oh.

Well just kidding lol

Contingency yeet Zenge
Don't do it. I'm village with a 1x yeet avoidance. Which is now gone. Just vanilla villager now.

Word on the street is that KD put an alpha into her last speed games, and 1x is one too many avoidances for my palate in this sized game
Don't yeet me just because Mayo got to be an Alpha in a previous game.

@anthony210 Do you have any updated thoughts on the thread? Who are you wolf reading?

If anthony was tracked, he isn't solo wolfing because there was a kill

If he is not solo wolfing, I find it somewhat hard to believe he asked some of the questions he did

So I think Alissa was right and he is not a wolf

@anthony210 Do you have any updated thoughts on the thread? Who are you wolf reading?
-Cray was confusing with his whole sussing out thing

-you have light sus due to your survival

-mayo won’t respond in regards to the post I highlighted before that makes zero sense. It almost seemed like a post that was supposed to go into a chat

Like I said, it's Zenge, Cray, or Zenge & Cray
Ummmmmmmmmm.... Weren't you saying you were sus of Anthony a little bit ago? And you started off the last cycle voting for Pippy...

Ummmmmmmmmm.... Weren't you saying you were sus of Anthony a little bit ago? And you started off the last cycle voting for Pippy...

Go back and read what I said. I said Anthony was the only person not in my POE.

I was questioning myself because I didn't have a good reason for it.