Shades of RWWed Speed 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, it doesn't 100% exclude you. You voted for me and that is mildly concerning.

You voted for me, but I know it's not you or Anthony. Even if he doesn't understand why.

Members don't see this ad.

Go back and read what I said. I said Anthony was the only person not in my POE.

I was questioning myself because I didn't have a good reason for it.
Okay but what about starting the cycle voting for Pippy and then not having her in your POE at all now? Can you address that?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Fishy fishy make a wishy
I'm asking someone for the evolution of their read from voting to yeet you to not having you in their POE at all. Seems like a basic question about the evolution of his reads to me...

Night 2

Did anyone catch a fish? A cold maybe?

No one has died.

*STILL* 5 Shades

1. @Zenge142
3. @anthony210
4. @Crayola227
5. @PippyPony
6. @holdthemayo

Removed from the color wheel
@sunshinefl - Candy Red, vanillager
@alissa14 - Crimson Red, vanillager

It is Day 3! Yeet/vote deadline closes at 6:35pm Eastern or sooner if there's a clear leader blah blah blah.

• Love
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm so confused how many wolves, and that matters to figure out if Zenge is an alpha or not.
I'm not. I'm actively wolf hunting. I'm saying I was a villager with a 1x yeet avoidance.

If i was an Alpha wolf, wouldn't I be trying to get you to yeet me again?

Other wolf reads?

Zenge why wouldn't you have mentioned the vote avoidance?
I did. If you mean right before close there wasn't time. Votes built on me with ~1 minute.

I'm not. I'm actively wolf hunting. I'm saying I was a villager with a 1x yeet avoidance.

If i was an Alpha wolf, wouldn't I be trying to get you to yeet me again?

Other wolf reads?
I think I need to know your affiliation to say with any accuracy what Mayo and Pip are. Same with Anthony.

I think you are fishing for something.
By asking you why you changed your mind on Pippy? You're obviously implying something about you having a PR and looking at Pippy and changing your mind based on that info, but if that's true, you could still come up with reasons on the thread to explain why your read evolved without role revealing and trying to be coy and cast suspicion on me. You're intentionally trying to avoid saying anything while simultaneously shading me. It's pretty sketch.

Yeet Mayo

By asking you why you changed your mind on Pippy? You're obviously implying something about you having a PR and looking at Pippy and changing your mind based on that info, but if that's true, you could still come up with reasons on the thread to explain why your read evolved without role revealing and trying to be coy and cast suspicion on me. You're intentionally trying to avoid saying anything while simultaneously shading me. It's pretty sketch.

Yeet Mayo

She soft revealed something to me on the thread, that I think could only be village. I also think you know what that is now.

She soft revealed something to me on the thread, that I think could only be village. I also think you know what that is now.
Also, could a wolf not do that? We all have keyboards and can type any letters we want.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Yeet zenge

if not zenge, mayo is kinda sussing me out right now

Welp. I think the thread is locked in at this point. I don't think the remaining villagers are going to change their minds, and the wolves obviously wont.

Good luck Village!

Sorry Z, it just doesn't make sense to me to have a village yeet avoidance in this game

It definitely makes sense to have a wolf avoidance

And if I'm wrong, then you all can tell me I'm FOS and I'm not KD lol

Sorry Z, it just doesn't make sense to me to have a village yeet avoidance in this game

It definitely makes sense to have a wolf avoidance

And if I'm wrong, then you all can tell me I'm FOS and I'm not KD lol
I mean...trying to predict what KD will and won't do doesn't seem like a good reason to yeet me. You said yourself you were surprised by her putting an Alpha in the game.

Unyeet mayo

Yeet Cray

If you want to change your mind.

Day 3: Roses Are Red Vote Tally

Zenge (4)
- Pippy, mayo, Cray, anthony
mayo () -
Cray (1) - Zenge

5/5

Missing: no one
Vote closes in ~ 2 min (6:27pm EDT)