Temple ACMS 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnotherPre-med

Medical Student
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I haven't seen a thread for this yet, so I thought I would start it. I have applied to the Temple ACMS program as well as their regular M.D. program. Anyone else apply to this program?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I applied for the ACMS program last week, although I'm still waiting for my PostBacCAS to be received.

Members don't see this ad :)
So glad you made this thread! My app for LKSOM ACMS was verified on December 2nd - I have not heard anything since. Has anyone heard anything yet?

So glad you made this thread! My app for LKSOM ACMS was verified on December 2nd - I have not heard anything since. Has anyone heard anything yet?
Yea I applied around that time as well! I have not heard anything from them as well.

just came across this thread! I was complete 12/9.

does anyone know when II start?
I think it starts around march? I might be wrong though. I completed around that time as well!

Super glad someone made a thread! I was complete 12/31. Based on previous threads, interviews start going out in March so I will be high strung until then lmao

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! I was complete 12/17. Just waiting for a response like everyone else

I’ve heard from some that they care more about your service or volunteership, but then I also saw on older threads here that GOA is pretty crucial. Not sure what to believe!

I’ve heard from some that they care more about your service or volunteership, but then I also saw on older threads here that GOA is pretty crucial. Not sure what to believe!
I’ll definitely keep y’all posted on that front with my 3 years/5000 hours of non-clinical volunteering post graduation compared to my low end stats haha

Last edited:
Hi there! Does anyone know if there is a thread for their BCHS postbacc program for 2021-22?

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone have an II? Just checked the website and it said interviews are conducted from Jan-May..
I don't think they send out interviews until March. The previous threads will tell you when people started getting interviews.

I'm applying for ACMS and I just got an invitation to interview on February 24th! Does anybody know of any related threads with interview experiences or tips? This is my first one of the cycle and it seems like a pretty extensive day, so any advice is appreciated!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I'm applying for ACMS and I just got an invitation to interview on February 24th! Does anybody know of any related threads with interview experiences or tips? This is my first one of the cycle and it seems like a pretty extensive day, so any advice is appreciated!
Congrats! Unfortunately no advice on interviews, but do you mind sharing stats and complete day so we can gauge where they're at in the process? Thank you!

Congrats! Unfortunately no advice on interviews, but do you mind sharing stats and complete day so we can gauge where they're at in the process? Thank you!
Yeah sure! I submitted my application on December 28th and was marked complete a little over 2 weeks later. Here's my stats:

sGPA: 3.1
cGPA: 3.63
MCAT: just started reviewing in January
Clinical volunteer: ~150 Hours
Non-clinical volunteer program: ~100 Hours
Work: Outreach Internship (ongoing)
Research: Summer research grant from May-August 2019, Lab Assistant from Sept 2019 - March 2020
Extracurriculars: 3 organizations, leadership in one, all pertaining to music minor

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if they accept late MCAT scores; May/June? How many people are accepted into the program?

Just received an II for 2/24 as well, complete 12/22.

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah sure! I submitted my application on December 28th and was marked complete a little over 2 weeks later. Here's my stats:

sGPA: 3.1
cGPA: 3.63
MCAT: just started reviewing in January
Clinical volunteer: ~150 Hours
Non-clinical volunteer program: ~100 Hours
Work: Outreach Internship (ongoing)
Research: Summer research grant from May-August 2019, Lab Assistant from Sept 2019 - March 2020
Extracurriculars: 3 organizations, leadership in one, all pertaining to music minor
Did you send them your SAT/ACT score instead?

Hi everyone!! I'm a current Temple CST BCHS student and happy to answer any specific questions you may have! Well, any specific questions that I have answers to but also can try to connect you with others to help if there is a question I cannot answer. Good luck to everyone on this journey! Such an important step towards your future and one that is not easy to take. Be proud of how far you have come already!

to those interviewing on 2/24, do you guys have the interview links yet? I have received nothing besides the II email

to those interviewing on 2/24, do you guys have the interview links yet? I have received nothing besides the II email
I haven't received an links yet either, I figure if by tomorrow afternoon I still don't have anything then I'll send a follow-up email

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS GOTTEN AN INTERVIEW! I'm sending positive energy to you all! Does anyone how the invitation process works for acms? I applied in early December, so does that mean they already reviewed my application?

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS GOTTEN AN INTERVIEW! I'm sending positive energy to you all! Does anyone how the invitation process works for acms? I applied in early December, so does that mean they already reviewed my application?
What does your portal say?

ACMS interviewees don't get TUPortal access, so there's nothing really that indicates what step of the process you're in other than Temple's emails.

Reactions: 3 users
For those who interviewed yesterday, does anyone know when we’ll hear back? I thought on the website it said we’d hear some kind of update in a week but I can’t find it anymore.

I think the expected waiting time is supposed to be around 2 weeks after the interview

Just submitted my application tonight... hope it's not too late! Did anyone else apply Feb/March?

I emailed them today and they said we should hear “soon”

People who got interviews - can you share your science GPA and clinical hours?

Hi everyone! Super excited to be applying to Temple's ACMS program! Would anyone know the timeline between going under review and being invited for interviews? I was put under review earlier this week, and I just wanted to know what the timeline was going forward! Good luck to you all and I hope we can all get positive news!! :)

Hey guys! I was wondering on our post bac cas app, is it ok if we dont enter our activities in the app directly if we are already uploading our CV already?