Temple ACMS 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey everyone! I applied for the program through PostbacCAS, I've already been invited to interview with them. Anyone have any interview tips or suggestions? It's tomorrow, I've been prepping but if there's any last-minute tips or advice, please send them my way!!

Hey everyone! I applied for the program through PostbacCAS, I've already been invited to interview with them. Anyone have any interview tips or suggestions? It's tomorrow, I've been prepping but if there's any last-minute tips or advice, please send them my way!!
When did you apply?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any of you that have had recent interviews, what questions did they ask you?

has anyone received an R yet?
No but I kinda wish they would just send them to keep me from losing sleep haha. I was verified in Dec, submitted an updated resume at the end of march, which they acknowledged, but heard nothing since then btw

Accepted today!! Complete 4/13 and Interviewed 5/5. Just woke up to the best news possible!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Got the A as well!!
Complete 4/16 and interviewed 5/5.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone how was wondering if they were still interviewing - I sent an email to admissions asking whether there would be any more interview opportunities (figured I had nothing to lose at this point) on Wednesday and did not get a response. In the past, they had immediately acknowledged my updated CV in postbaccas and my PI's update letter, so I figured this gives us our answer :( good luck and congrats to all who have gotten accepted! For the rest of us, everything happens for a reason :)

I just got accepted into the ACHS program but I also got accepted into the VCOM MABS? Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of each . thanks

Does anyone know how many people get accepted after they've been placed on the waitlist? Or if they accept any at all?

Does anyone know how many people get accepted after they've been placed on the waitlist? Or if they accept any at all?
I looked at past years threads for this group and saw someone get off waitlist in July.

Just got the A after 2 months on the waitlist, couldn't be happier!!

Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone have any idea if this year's cohort is already full (~35 students maybe?)

Does anyone have any idea if this year's cohort is already full (~35 students maybe?)
As of June 15 there are 35 people on the email list of people in the class

Reactions: 1 user
As of June 15 there are 35 people on the email list of people in the class
Thanks! Do any of u have any idea whether ppl on the waitlist have a chance at this point? Are they still looking for more students?

Thanks! Do any of u have any idea whether ppl on the waitlist have a chance at this point? Are they still looking for more students?
I’m sorry I’m not sure :/

Hi everyone!! I'm a current Temple CST BCHS student and happy to answer any specific questions you may have! Well, any specific questions that I have answers to but also can try to connect you with others to help if there is a question I cannot answer. Good luck to everyone on this journey! Such an important step towards your future and one that is not easy to take. Be proud of how far you have come already!
any comment which to enroll, penn vs temple cst? pro/cons, etc?

Hi everyone!! I'm a current Temple CST BCHS student and happy to answer any specific questions you may have! Well, any specific questions that I have answers to but also can try to connect you with others to help if there is a question I cannot answer. Good luck to everyone on this journey! Such an important step towards your future and one that is not easy to take. Be proud of how far you have come already!
Hi!
I was wondering is submitting in February detrimental to my chances in getting in since they accept on a rolling basis?

Hi!
I was wondering is submitting in February detrimental to my chances in getting in since they accept on a rolling basis?
I applied in february and matriculated! it probably wont help to apply later but I don't think it really hurts! esp because they interview all the way through may

Just got the A this morning! :)
Yo i hate to be that person but if you’re comfortable sharing your ur stats that earned you a spot that would be awesome. i have no gauge if i’m competitive enough for this program (and i’ll be applying for the 2023 class soon)

Can current students or those who finished the program chime in? Do they ask us to withdraw applications to other medical schools if we get accepted into the program?

I was wondering if they allow students to apply to medical school cycle during the semesters.

Can current students or those who finished the program chime in? Do they ask us to withdraw applications to other medical schools if we get accepted into the program?

I was wondering if they allow students to apply to medical school cycle during the semesters.
As far as I know, once you accept your spot in ACMS you’re committed to Temple med school (ie you withdraw other enrollments and do not apply elsewhere while you’re in the program)

Were classes with undergrad students? If so what was that experience like and are grades based off a curve?

Hi! I was wondering if any current students know how many applicants this program interviews and until when? Thank you

Hey guys! are there any students from this ACMS program (now M1s right?) who would be willing to share what their experience was like?