Temple ACMS 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey everyone! I applied for the program through PostbacCAS, I've already been invited to interview with them. Anyone have any interview tips or suggestions? It's tomorrow, I've been prepping but if there's any last-minute tips or advice, please send them my way!!
 
Hey everyone! I applied for the program through PostbacCAS, I've already been invited to interview with them. Anyone have any interview tips or suggestions? It's tomorrow, I've been prepping but if there's any last-minute tips or advice, please send them my way!!
When did you apply?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone how was wondering if they were still interviewing - I sent an email to admissions asking whether there would be any more interview opportunities (figured I had nothing to lose at this point) on Wednesday and did not get a response. In the past, they had immediately acknowledged my updated CV in postbaccas and my PI's update letter, so I figured this gives us our answer 🙁 good luck and congrats to all who have gotten accepted! For the rest of us, everything happens for a reason 🙂
 
I just got accepted into the ACHS program but I also got accepted into the VCOM MABS? Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of each . thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how many people get accepted after they've been placed on the waitlist? Or if they accept any at all?
 
Hi everyone!! I'm a current Temple CST BCHS student and happy to answer any specific questions you may have! Well, any specific questions that I have answers to but also can try to connect you with others to help if there is a question I cannot answer. Good luck to everyone on this journey! Such an important step towards your future and one that is not easy to take. Be proud of how far you have come already!
any comment which to enroll, penn vs temple cst? pro/cons, etc?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!! I'm a current Temple CST BCHS student and happy to answer any specific questions you may have! Well, any specific questions that I have answers to but also can try to connect you with others to help if there is a question I cannot answer. Good luck to everyone on this journey! Such an important step towards your future and one that is not easy to take. Be proud of how far you have come already!
Hi!
I was wondering is submitting in February detrimental to my chances in getting in since they accept on a rolling basis?
 
Hi!
I was wondering is submitting in February detrimental to my chances in getting in since they accept on a rolling basis?
I applied in february and matriculated! it probably wont help to apply later but I don't think it really hurts! esp because they interview all the way through may
 
Just got the A this morning! 🙂
Yo i hate to be that person but if you’re comfortable sharing your ur stats that earned you a spot that would be awesome. i have no gauge if i’m competitive enough for this program (and i’ll be applying for the 2023 class soon)
 
Can current students or those who finished the program chime in? Do they ask us to withdraw applications to other medical schools if we get accepted into the program?

I was wondering if they allow students to apply to medical school cycle during the semesters.
 
Can current students or those who finished the program chime in? Do they ask us to withdraw applications to other medical schools if we get accepted into the program?

I was wondering if they allow students to apply to medical school cycle during the semesters.
As far as I know, once you accept your spot in ACMS you’re committed to Temple med school (ie you withdraw other enrollments and do not apply elsewhere while you’re in the program)
 
Hi everyone!! I'm a current Temple CST BCHS student and happy to answer any specific questions you may have! Well, any specific questions that I have answers to but also can try to connect you with others to help if there is a question I cannot answer. Good luck to everyone on this journey! Such an important step towards your future and one that is not easy to take. Be proud of how far you have come already!
Were classes with undergrad students? If so what was that experience like and are grades based off a curve?