Temple ACMS 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If anyone who is in the program now is in this thread, where do students usually live ?
Have you heard back after your 3/24 interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all! I submitted my application and I noticed that under the LKSOM Secondary Application's Area of Interest section, all the checkmarks from steps 1-3 are checked for my application to the program except "4. Submit Supplemental Items 0/1 required items received" (required items being transcripts from attended colleges). According to the LKSOM website, it says to submit transcripts to the PostbacCAS Application Portal, which I was able to do. Do we have to have that marked as complete as well, or do we disregard it since we uploaded our transcript to the PostbacCAS portal? I'm worried my application won't be considered complete without step 4 being checked off (plus 5/1 is coming up quicky!) Thank you for any help with this! :)

Hi all! I submitted my application and I noticed that under the LKSOM Secondary Application's Area of Interest section, all the checkmarks from steps 1-3 are checked for my application to the program except "4. Submit Supplemental Items 0/1 required items received" (required items being transcripts from attended colleges). According to the LKSOM website, it says to submit transcripts to the PostbacCAS Application Portal, which I was able to do. Do we have to have that marked as complete as well, or do we disregard it since we uploaded our transcript to the PostbacCAS portal? I'm worried my application won't be considered complete without step 4 being checked off (plus 5/1 is coming up quicky!) Thank you for any help with this! :)
it does that for some reason but it'll check off on its own eventually, just make sure you have everything submitted

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if they are still sending interview invites? And if so, when’s the last interview date?

it does that for some reason but it'll check off on its own eventually, just make sure you have everything submitted
I sure hope so. I have everything submitted, such as letters and transcripts, on the PostbacCAS and even received an email from LKSOM that they received my verified application but the portal still says I’m missing it along with the transcript. Given that today is the deadline, I hope that the email that they sent is what they’ll go off rather than what the portal says, because I’m still technically not complete. Fingers crossed!

I sure hope so. I have everything submitted, such as letters and transcripts, on the PostbacCAS and even received an email from LKSOM that they received my verified application but the portal still says I’m missing it along with the transcript. Given that today is the deadline, I hope that the email that they sent is what they’ll go off rather than what the portal says, because I’m still technically not complete. Fingers crossed!
that's so odd! i think so long as you got that confirmation email from temple (it says " All required items have been received, including the results of your CASPer assessment. Your application is now complete and has been placed Under Review."), then you're fine! shortly after superintroduction answered, i received the emails from postbaccas + temple and now everything is checked off! if all else, maybe email temple to double check?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I think the latest interview date people were reporting was for May 5
In my "completed" email, they said that they'll be interviewing throughout May so there's likely more invites to be sent out for later.

Edit: And they wouldn't have extended the application deadline to May 1st if they were only interviewing out to the 5th.

Got A today!
Submitted March 15
Interview invite 2 weeks after
Interviewed April 15
Stats: cGPA 3.58
sGPA 3.28
MCAT 507 - 125/126/128/126

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
In my "completed" email, they said that they'll be interviewing throughout May so there's likely more invites to be sent out for later.

Edit: And they wouldn't have extended the application deadline to May 1st if they were only interviewing out to the 5th.
That's what I was thinking. If they were only interviewing till May 5th, why would they extend the deadline.

yeah that definitely makes sense. I was just reporting the most recent interview date reported on here ◡̈

Last edited:
Do any of you know if a facebook group has been created yet for the 2021-2022 cohort?

Is there anyone who interviewed and did not get accepted/was put on a waitlist?

Just received an interview today, scheduled for June 8th

Reactions: 1 users
Have they sent out any R's yet? I was complete in December and it's been silent ever since my complete email. Just assumed it was a silent rejection.