You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Temple ACMS 2021-2022
Started by AnotherPre-med
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah I got the A a few weeks ago!Have you heard back after your 3/24 interview?
Got an II today for 5/5 🤠
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
superintroduction
Full Member
congrats!! when were you complete and stats if you dont mind?Got an II today for 5/5 🤠
I was complete 4/16 and stats are 3.57/515congrats!! when were you complete and stats if you dont mind?
superintroduction
Full Member
wow thats crazy super fast turn around!I was complete 4/16 and stats are 3.57/515
Yeah they seemed to be pretty fast!
mambamed824
Full Member
Congratulations!!! How quickly was the turnaround for you post-interview? 🙂Yeah I got the A a few weeks ago!
Thanks! It was 4.5 weeks I thinkCongratulations!!! How quickly was the turnaround for you post-interview? 🙂
mambamed824
Full Member
Wait are you sure? If your interview was 3/24, wouldn't 4.5 weeks be now?Thanks! It was 4.5 weeks I think
Yes my bad i meant 2.5! Don't know where that 4 came from hahaWait are you sure? If your interview was 3/24, wouldn't 4.5 weeks be now?
mambamed824
Full Member
haha no worries!!! 🙂Yes my bad i meant 2.5! Don't know where that 4 came from haha
Does anyone have an idea of how many students they've already accepted?
Congrats! With those stats no wonder you heard back realitvely quick. Did you get an email or phone call?I was complete 4/16 and stats are 3.57/515
Thanks fam. I got an email. Is that zyzz in ur pic?Congrats! With those stats no wonder you heard back realitvely quick. Did you get an email or phone call?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Veni.Vidi.Vici 😉Thanks fam. I got an email. Is that zyzz in ur pic?
Hi all! I submitted my application and I noticed that under the LKSOM Secondary Application's Area of Interest section, all the checkmarks from steps 1-3 are checked for my application to the program except "4. Submit Supplemental Items 0/1 required items received" (required items being transcripts from attended colleges). According to the LKSOM website, it says to submit transcripts to the PostbacCAS Application Portal, which I was able to do. Do we have to have that marked as complete as well, or do we disregard it since we uploaded our transcript to the PostbacCAS portal? I'm worried my application won't be considered complete without step 4 being checked off (plus 5/1 is coming up quicky!) Thank you for any help with this! 🙂
i think there's a groupchat for accepted students?Does anyone have an idea of how many students they've already accepted?
superintroduction
Full Member
it does that for some reason but it'll check off on its own eventually, just make sure you have everything submittedHi all! I submitted my application and I noticed that under the LKSOM Secondary Application's Area of Interest section, all the checkmarks from steps 1-3 are checked for my application to the program except "4. Submit Supplemental Items 0/1 required items received" (required items being transcripts from attended colleges). According to the LKSOM website, it says to submit transcripts to the PostbacCAS Application Portal, which I was able to do. Do we have to have that marked as complete as well, or do we disregard it since we uploaded our transcript to the PostbacCAS portal? I'm worried my application won't be considered complete without step 4 being checked off (plus 5/1 is coming up quicky!) Thank you for any help with this! 🙂
Does anyone know if they are still sending interview invites? And if so, when’s the last interview date?
I sure hope so. I have everything submitted, such as letters and transcripts, on the PostbacCAS and even received an email from LKSOM that they received my verified application but the portal still says I’m missing it along with the transcript. Given that today is the deadline, I hope that the email that they sent is what they’ll go off rather than what the portal says, because I’m still technically not complete. Fingers crossed!it does that for some reason but it'll check off on its own eventually, just make sure you have everything submitted
that's so odd! i think so long as you got that confirmation email from temple (it says " All required items have been received, including the results of your CASPer assessment. Your application is now complete and has been placed Under Review."), then you're fine! shortly after superintroduction answered, i received the emails from postbaccas + temple and now everything is checked off! if all else, maybe email temple to double check?I sure hope so. I have everything submitted, such as letters and transcripts, on the PostbacCAS and even received an email from LKSOM that they received my verified application but the portal still says I’m missing it along with the transcript. Given that today is the deadline, I hope that the email that they sent is what they’ll go off rather than what the portal says, because I’m still technically not complete. Fingers crossed!
Last edited:
superintroduction
Full Member
any recent interviews here guys? this program has been very silent it feels like
mambamed824
Full Member
I think the most recent interview date people were reporting was for May 5any recent interviews here guys? this program has been very silent it feels like
Last edited:
mambamed824
Full Member
Got the A this morning! Over the moon 😍
Yayyy welcome to the gang!Got the A this morning! Over the moon 😍
mambamed824
Full Member
Thank you! So excited to me you all this fall!Yayyy welcome to the gang!
In my "completed" email, they said that they'll be interviewing throughout May so there's likely more invites to be sent out for later.I think the latest interview date people were reporting was for May 5
Edit: And they wouldn't have extended the application deadline to May 1st if they were only interviewing out to the 5th.
mambamed824
Full Member
Congratulations future classmate! 🙂Got A today!
Interview April 15
Stats: cGPA 3.58
sGPA 3.28
MCAT 507
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's what I was thinking. If they were only interviewing till May 5th, why would they extend the deadline.In my "completed" email, they said that they'll be interviewing throughout May so there's likely more invites to be sent out for later.
Edit: And they wouldn't have extended the application deadline to May 1st if they were only interviewing out to the 5th.
mambamed824
Full Member
yeah that definitely makes sense. I was just reporting the most recent interview date reported on here ◡̈In my "completed" email, they said that they'll be interviewing throughout May so there's likely more invites to be sent out for later.
Edit: And they wouldn't have extended the application deadline to May 1st if they were only interviewing out to the 5th.
Last edited:
Just trying to make myself feel better for paying to apply so late 😉 hahayeah that definitely makes sense. I was just reporting the most recent interview date reported on here ◡̈
Congrats! did you get into med school?withdrawing my A soon! Hope it goes to one of you!
Yes, got into Temple!Congrats! did you get into med school?
amazing!!!Yes, got into Temple!
medstud1923
New Member
Does anyone know how much of the class is filled?
jmt29
New Member
I know that there is supposedly a GroupMe. Would someone be able to send us both an invite?Do any of you know if a facebook group has been created yet for the 2021-2022 cohort?
ybhakta
New Member
Congrats! When did you submit?Just received an interview today, scheduled for June 8th
Would love an invite tooI know that there is supposedly a GroupMe. Would someone be able to send us both an invite?
Yes please, this would be awesome!I know that there is supposedly a GroupMe. Would someone be able to send us both an invite?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd love an invite too!I know that there is supposedly a GroupMe. Would someone be able to send us both an invite?
Have they sent out any R's yet? I was complete in December and it's been silent ever since my complete email. Just assumed it was a silent rejection.
I'm in the same boatHave they sent out any R's yet? I was complete in December and it's been silent ever since my complete email. Just assumed it was a silent rejection.
hankmardukis
New Member
You can PM me for the inviteI'd love an invite too!
Has anyone who interviewed on May 5th heard back?