-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why do you think RDR is wrong town rather than scum trying to miskill you? (Granting that *you're* town, of course.)Not totally true; in snack wars she was wolf and pushed me
Also Casino when she was cult (edit that I was wolf there, but she wasn't town)
I think we're both town here though
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
bc i don't think she's scum.Why do you think RDR is wrong town rather than scum trying to miskill you? (Granting that *you're* town, of course.)
Admittedly every time she's pushed me she *has* been scum, but that's only been twice; not enough of a pattern on it's own and in contrast to the rest of her posts which feel unagenda'd
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SAR it's like every time.it is a rare occurrence
This version of SAR interests me.
Day 3 Vote Tally
CG (1) - AM
beans (1) - katie
genny (2) - beans, SAR
apop (1) - RDR
5/14
leading: genny (kinda)
Missing: A little over half
Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT on 8/28 (~21.5h)
CG (1) - AM
beans (1) - katie
genny (2) - beans, SAR
apop (1) - RDR
5/14
leading: genny (kinda)
Missing: A little over half
Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT on 8/28 (~21.5h)
I also really like Cassandra, and I know it's a basic bitch answer but I do enjoy Dick a lotLOVE Babs, literally the only sane member of the fam.
I'm quite partial to cozy Catholic guilt Batman, Azrael, for obv reasons
He doesn't show up in the show, it was a bit too early for his character. Would love to see him, Terry, and Max interact tho.
I haven't read or watched much Azrael, tbh. I don't dislike him, it's just a blind spot for me. I do like Marvel Catholic Batman tho, so I'd probably like him too
Don't take this the wrong wayI can't be 100% certain. The mod PM did not directly state I was seered, but that was my understanding of it
If it's ambiguous it's kind of meaningless until/unless a seer claims and/or flips
IconicSAR it's like every time.
Hopefully they can give you some fluids!Headed to the ER with a book and a dream (of being able to breathe again someday)
Feel better clem!!Headed to the ER with a book and a dream (of being able to breathe again someday)
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
The girls are great, love of all of the Birds of Prey except maybe Lady BlackhawkI also really like Cassandra, and I know it's a basic bitch answer but I do enjoy Dick a lot
I haven't read or watched much Azrael, tbh. I don't dislike him, it's just a blind spot for me. I do like Marvel Catholic Batman tho, so I'd probably like him too
Luckily, his big story just got an animated movie
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Clem plsI do enjoy Dick a lot
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
HE'S AN ALLYClem pls
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
This feels relevant rn
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Fair enough. SAR did say that she was also investigated, so at least we know there's some investigative role floating around there somewhereDon't take this the wrong way
If it's ambiguous it's kind of meaningless until/unless a seer claims and/or flips
Thank you, I will notFeel better clem!!
She said her soul was peered into. Hopefully it's a seer, but we don't know thatFair enough. SAR did say that she was also investigated, so at least we know there's some investigative role floating around there somewhere
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
If she's a ghost, she would only have a soul to peer into.She said her soul was peered into. Hopefully it's a seer, but we don't know that
Why are my adopted lesbian thread aunts fighting
Man, I love SDN culture! 🤣
Aren't we allIf she's a ghost, she would only have a soul to peer into.
HE'S AN ALLY
I need more birds of prey tbh I haven't consumed nearly enoughThe girls are great, love of all of the Birds of Prey except maybe Lady Blackhawk
Luckily, his big story just got an animated movie
I'm years behind the animated movies atp I need to get back on the seas but it's such a hassle
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
It helps that nothing exists in the same universe unless you believe it doesI need more birds of prey tbh I haven't consumed nearly enough
I'm years behind the animated movies atp I need to get back on the seas but it's such a hassle
Unyeet CG
Yeet apop
I'm not done with CG yet.
Yeet apop
I'm not done with CG yet.
Day 3 Vote Tally
CG () -
beans (1) - katie
genny (2) - beans, SAR
apop (2) - RDR, AM
RDR (1) - CG
6/14
leading: genny and apop (kinda)
Missing: A little over half
Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT TODAY (~18h)
CG () -
beans (1) - katie
genny (2) - beans, SAR
apop (2) - RDR, AM
RDR (1) - CG
6/14
leading: genny and apop (kinda)
Missing: A little over half
Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT TODAY (~18h)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IT'S ALL CONNECTED IN MY HEARTIt helps that nothing exists in the same universe unless you believe it does
NOT YOU, THE KILLING JOKE
THE REST OF YOU CAN STAY THO
Give in to the asthma bong, ClemitriAnyways they gave me a nebulizer treatment and I could breathe again for like 40 minutes, so that was nice
Still in denial I have asthma tho, couldn't be me
What's probably not a bus?I feel like I should probably be sheeping robin here but I don't really want to before Katie flips cause that's probably not a bus imo
Wat do
CG and Sar I'm inclined to leave for now
Beans >rand town
Who else is even in this game
Sorry I left a lot out lolWhat's probably not a bus?
If Katie flips red then apop probably didn't bus her, so I'm reluctant to kill apop before we (presumably?) get Katie's flip
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Chat how do we feel about
basille/ genny/ Kat
basille/ genny/ Kat
Day 3 Vote Tally
CG () -
beans (1) - katie
genny (2) - beans, SAR
apop (2) - RDR, AM
RDR (1) - CG
basille (1) - Clem
7/14
leading: genny and apop (kinda)
Missing: half
Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT TODAY (~14.5 h)
CG () -
beans (1) - katie
genny (2) - beans, SAR
apop (2) - RDR, AM
RDR (1) - CG
basille (1) - Clem
7/14
leading: genny and apop (kinda)
Missing: half
Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT TODAY (~14.5 h)
Well wishes to you, Clem!!
Why do you think Kat is wolfing?Chat how do we feel about
basille/ genny/ Kat
It all depends on how other players are doing! 🙂@GoSpursGo more puzzle clues pls
I'm periodically trying to figure them out but apparently someone replaced my water with dumb bitch juice and I've been guzzling it down
I will say, the first puzzle proved much more challenging than the second. But with each puzzle, a good number of players got it right, a good number got it wrong. I’m just glad people are participating and seem to be having fun 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
🔮so are we thinking that Katie’s flips after an allotted periodicity or do we have to vote her again?🔮
OhAM-Neutral. I know the consensus is that AM is village and at first glance, her playstyle does seem to be lining up with v!AM, but the back and forth with Katie D1 just does not sit well with me. For D1, AM was asking questions, but didn't really sus anyone besides Beans until Katie popped in closer to EOD. I'm pretty sure the v!AM I played with before sussed more than one person on D1. Nothing concrete, just a gut feeling I can't shake.
Basille-The village vibe is strong with this one. This is like what, her second game? And she's better at playing village than me!
Apop-V. Besides the spicy takes, she's asking questions and poking in a way that I don't think I've seen w!Apop do. w!Apop back in casino just sorta peaced out after everyone started town-reading her
RDR-Slight W. Besides briefly explaining why she voted for certain people, she hasn't really put out much of a reads list or given opinions of anyone.
SAR-Slight V. The post-restriction thing is kinda weird and most likely has something to do with her role. First it as memes, then it's dino talk and now it's a newspaper editorial? I personally wouldn't do something that draws so much scrutiny as a wolf, but I'm also not super familiar with w!SAR. I wolfed with her once but she was pretty busy IRL and MIA for most of it.
Beans-Slight V. I don't think I've seen w!Beans be this involved and actively try to solve before.
genny-Neutral. I can not, and never been able to, read the genny way. So I will leave it to others who can to solve genny
Kat-Still V. Same reasoning as before
Moon-I'm just copy-pasting from my previous reads list cause my reasoning hasn't changed. Slight V. This feels like the v!Moon I played with before. Asking questions and following up, but also not afraid to throw out her own takes. But I've also never played with w!Moon before, so who knows
Alex-Slight W. If Katie flips wolf, I'd be more inclined to change her to V. She's mostly here since I really don't have much of a reason to wolf read the other players. Although I do want to keep her around if she manages to pull out game-turning info like she did during the noob game.
chilly-Slight W. Again, mostly here since I don't have much of a reason to wolf read the other players and I don't have a reason to village read him.
Clem-Neutral. I'm not used to Clem posting this much-lol-so that immediately pinged me as sus until I found out he was sick. I haven't played with w!Clem before and I can't tell if this is more similar to his wolf game or if it's because he has more time on his hands.
If I missed anyone, well too bad. I have SEVERLY underestimated how badly 2nd year is beating me into the ground and I'm really struggling to keep up with the game.
Unvote beans
Vote CG
@GoSpursGo
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I could be persuadedChat how do we feel about
basille/ genny/ Kat
Asking to vote me again is a red flag after it’s clear from the write up im already dead🔮so are we thinking that Katie’s flips after an allotted periodicity or do we have to vote her again?🔮
Are you sick too???Headed to the ER with a book and a dream (of being able to breathe again someday)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K