The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I’m still where I was earlier since nothing has changed much:

Beans, CG, idk who else

Do not yeet Alex or AM
Did you play with Alex before?

You did vote for JJJ over beans in D1, do you think the wagons were w/v? And if so why?

Also sending you the best energy and wishes for u and ur baby pls <3
 
Fair that NAI isn't village, but it definitely isn't wolf either. If her play didn't give you any alignment read, what pushed her above everyone else on your suspect list to get your vote? I ask as I know long time players know a player's playstyle better than I
Her play didn’t give much of anything as she was absent. I chose to trust AM’s case on Katie.
 
Fearfully, I think we may be getting discouraged by the lack of fwips.
We tend to do
poorly when we haven't caught a wolf within the first two votes (barring a mayor vote)
 
I skimmed apop's 3 pages (sorry I don't have time to complete a full iso with quotes).

I've decided that apop and genny are likely not both wolves - apop townreads genny quite a few times in a way that I don't think she would do if they were wolfing together. There may be a wolf in apop/genny but I seriously doubt it's both of them.

I want to village lean apop from her reads on JJJ and Kat specifically - she does a lot of trying to pair players together (suggesting that JJJ/Kat may be a pack, that JJJ/Kat/Katie may be a pack, etc.) and I feel like if she was a wolf she would know that would look bad when JJJ flipped village. That just feels like a bit of a risky move for wolf!apop to make, especially busy wolf!apop.
 
Did you play with Alex before?

You did vote for JJJ over beans in D1, do you think the wagons were w/v? And if so why?

Also sending you the best energy and wishes for u and ur baby pls <3
Yes and Alex is my best friend irl lol

I mean tbh I wasn’t completely caught up when I voted D1 and I was transparent about that. I thought it was weird initially a wagon formed on beans with 0 reasoning. But then it dissipated very fast. Then there was some interesting panic voting.

The biggest red flag for me is beans voting for me, then giving reasons why it wasn’t me, but never backing off or pushing an alternative. That’s something I’ve seen wolves do to save face.
 
The biggest red flag for me is beans voting for me, then giving reasons why it wasn’t me, but never backing off or pushing an alternative. That’s something I’ve seen wolves do to save face.
When did I give reasons it wasn't you?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Brotha I’m here as a last ditch effort to help town if I can with my ghost ability to have a vote even tho I’ve had an awful week and my kid is sick.

If I was a wolf why would I just stay here and even try. My pack mates would know to stay away from associating with me. I don’t believe I can really be paired with anyone?
 
You were saying I usually fight back, that it feels wrong etc
Ohhhh gotcha.
Yes that was when Kat and I were talking about how we thought it was odd you weren't fighting the yeet - she mentioned you fighting back as village in Casino and I mentioned you fighting back as wolf in Stardew. It wasn't so much that I was saying I thought the yeet was wrong as you fighting back isn't really AI (you do it as wolf and village), more so that we thought your absence was odd in general.
 
I voted here.
kate mckinnon snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
 
To be clear, this isn't in any particular order (literally copy and pasted from the roster) and it's just hard and fast to help me figure out what I'm doing. I didn't separate out neutrals from scumleans because I think both need to be in the POE at this point.

Town:
AM
Clem
Kat

Townlean:
Apop
SAR
Moon
Alex

POE:
basille
CG
genny
Chilly
RDR
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A lot of the current discussion from other players has been around genny, with them being on a few POE lists. Due to that I was wondering why CG over genny for your yeet vote?
Unless it's exactly marvolo, I prefer to vote for who's the wolfiest. Sometimes that lines up with the majority for that day, other times not.
 
I'm gonna be honest guys I don't really know how to progress in this gamestate without any flips

Someone claim a red check
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clearly not that bad haha.

Did my self read not have any impact?
It did. I was going back and forth after that because I don't disagree with your statement that village!genny would do the things you mentioned over wolf!genny.

However, I don't know that wolf!genny wouldn't do those things to try and gain village cred. Wolf!beans has.
 
The comics are very good, particularly Batman: Beyond the White Knight.
Ooh, tbh I never thought to see if there were tie-in comics. I don't know why, I read some of the injustice and young justice ones, I know they do tie-ins for most of their shows 🤦‍♀️