The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AM-Neutral. I know the consensus is that AM is village and at first glance, her playstyle does seem to be lining up with v!AM, but the back and forth with Katie D1 just does not sit well with me. For D1, AM was asking questions, but didn't really sus anyone besides Beans until Katie popped in closer to EOD. I'm pretty sure the v!AM I played with before sussed more than one person on D1. Nothing concrete, just a gut feeling I can't shake.

Basille-The village vibe is strong with this one. This is like what, her second game? And she's better at playing village than me!

Apop-V. Besides the spicy takes, she's asking questions and poking in a way that I don't think I've seen w!Apop do. w!Apop back in casino just sorta peaced out after everyone started town-reading her

RDR-Slight W. Besides briefly explaining why she voted for certain people, she hasn't really put out much of a reads list or given opinions of anyone.

SAR-Slight V. The post-restriction thing is kinda weird and most likely has something to do with her role. First it as memes, then it's dino talk and now it's a newspaper editorial? I personally wouldn't do something that draws so much scrutiny as a wolf, but I'm also not super familiar with w!SAR. I wolfed with her once but she was pretty busy IRL and MIA for most of it.

Beans-Slight V. I don't think I've seen w!Beans be this involved and actively try to solve before.

genny-Neutral. I can not, and never been able to, read the genny way. So I will leave it to others who can to solve genny

Kat-Still V. Same reasoning as before

Moon-I'm just copy-pasting from my previous reads list cause my reasoning hasn't changed. Slight V. This feels like the v!Moon I played with before. Asking questions and following up, but also not afraid to throw out her own takes. But I've also never played with w!Moon before, so who knows

Alex-Slight W. If Katie flips wolf, I'd be more inclined to change her to V. She's mostly here since I really don't have much of a reason to wolf read the other players. Although I do want to keep her around if she manages to pull out game-turning info like she did during the noob game.

chilly-Slight W. Again, mostly here since I don't have much of a reason to wolf read the other players and I don't have a reason to village read him.

Clem-Neutral. I'm not used to Clem posting this much-lol-so that immediately pinged me as sus until I found out he was sick. I haven't played with w!Clem before and I can't tell if this is more similar to his wolf game or if it's because he has more time on his hands.


If I missed anyone, well too bad. I have SEVERLY underestimated how badly 2nd year is beating me into the ground and I'm really struggling to keep up with the game.
 
Now I will resume studying for my next test that's on *checks calendar*next Wednesday. If anyone's got questions, I'll try my best to answer. I'm running on pure SPITE at this point because I refuse to resort to caffeine lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ooh, tbh I never thought to see if there were tie-in comics. I don't know why, I read some of the injustice and young justice ones, I know they do tie-ins for most of their shows 🤦‍♀️
OH BOY, you are in for a treat if you like Terry.
 
AM-Neutral. I know the consensus is that AM is village and at first glance, her playstyle does seem to be lining up with v!AM, but the back and forth with Katie D1 just does not sit well with me. For D1, AM was asking questions, but didn't really sus anyone besides Beans until Katie popped in closer to EOD. I'm pretty sure the v!AM I played with before sussed more than one person on D1. Nothing concrete, just a gut feeling I can't shake.

Basille-The village vibe is strong with this one. This is like what, her second game? And she's better at playing village than me!

Apop-V. Besides the spicy takes, she's asking questions and poking in a way that I don't think I've seen w!Apop do. w!Apop back in casino just sorta peaced out after everyone started town-reading her

RDR-Slight W. Besides briefly explaining why she voted for certain people, she hasn't really put out much of a reads list or given opinions of anyone.

SAR-Slight V. The post-restriction thing is kinda weird and most likely has something to do with her role. First it as memes, then it's dino talk and now it's a newspaper editorial? I personally wouldn't do something that draws so much scrutiny as a wolf, but I'm also not super familiar with w!SAR. I wolfed with her once but she was pretty busy IRL and MIA for most of it.

Beans-Slight V. I don't think I've seen w!Beans be this involved and actively try to solve before.

genny-Neutral. I can not, and never been able to, read the genny way. So I will leave it to others who can to solve genny

Kat-Still V. Same reasoning as before

Moon-I'm just copy-pasting from my previous reads list cause my reasoning hasn't changed. Slight V. This feels like the v!Moon I played with before. Asking questions and following up, but also not afraid to throw out her own takes. But I've also never played with w!Moon before, so who knows

Alex-Slight W. If Katie flips wolf, I'd be more inclined to change her to V. She's mostly here since I really don't have much of a reason to wolf read the other players. Although I do want to keep her around if she manages to pull out game-turning info like she did during the noob game.

chilly-Slight W. Again, mostly here since I don't have much of a reason to wolf read the other players and I don't have a reason to village read him.

Clem-Neutral. I'm not used to Clem posting this much-lol-so that immediately pinged me as sus until I found out he was sick. I haven't played with w!Clem before and I can't tell if this is more similar to his wolf game or if it's because he has more time on his hands.


If I missed anyone, well too bad. I have SEVERLY underestimated how badly 2nd year is beating me into the ground and I'm really struggling to keep up with the game.
I do this without being sick too sometimes
 
AM-Neutral. I know the consensus is that AM is village and at first glance, her playstyle does seem to be lining up with v!AM, but the back and forth with Katie D1 just does not sit well with me. For D1, AM was asking questions, but didn't really sus anyone besides Beans until Katie popped in closer to EOD. I'm pretty sure the v!AM I played with before sussed more than one person on D1. Nothing concrete, just a gut feeling I can't shake.

Basille-The village vibe is strong with this one. This is like what, her second game? And she's better at playing village than me!

Apop-V. Besides the spicy takes, she's asking questions and poking in a way that I don't think I've seen w!Apop do. w!Apop back in casino just sorta peaced out after everyone started town-reading her

RDR-Slight W. Besides briefly explaining why she voted for certain people, she hasn't really put out much of a reads list or given opinions of anyone.

SAR-Slight V. The post-restriction thing is kinda weird and most likely has something to do with her role. First it as memes, then it's dino talk and now it's a newspaper editorial? I personally wouldn't do something that draws so much scrutiny as a wolf, but I'm also not super familiar with w!SAR. I wolfed with her once but she was pretty busy IRL and MIA for most of it.

Beans-Slight V. I don't think I've seen w!Beans be this involved and actively try to solve before.

genny-Neutral. I can not, and never been able to, read the genny way. So I will leave it to others who can to solve genny

Kat-Still V. Same reasoning as before

Moon-I'm just copy-pasting from my previous reads list cause my reasoning hasn't changed. Slight V. This feels like the v!Moon I played with before. Asking questions and following up, but also not afraid to throw out her own takes. But I've also never played with w!Moon before, so who knows

Alex-Slight W. If Katie flips wolf, I'd be more inclined to change her to V. She's mostly here since I really don't have much of a reason to wolf read the other players. Although I do want to keep her around if she manages to pull out game-turning info like she did during the noob game.

chilly-Slight W. Again, mostly here since I don't have much of a reason to wolf read the other players and I don't have a reason to village read him.

Clem-Neutral. I'm not used to Clem posting this much-lol-so that immediately pinged me as sus until I found out he was sick. I haven't played with w!Clem before and I can't tell if this is more similar to his wolf game or if it's because he has more time on his hands.


If I missed anyone, well too bad. I have SEVERLY underestimated how badly 2nd year is beating me into the ground and I'm really struggling to keep up with the game.
You omitted Katie.

Also you literally listed me suspecting more than one person D1 as a reason for me "not suspecting more than one person D1."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ally, stay behind me
Game Changer Brennan Lee Mulligan GIF by Dropout.tv
 
Who IS your favorite members of the Bats then?
We may stop fighting
It's almost always Barbara in most of the stuff she's in

I also loved his tech friend whose name I'm blanking on

The disillusioned royal flush gang member was great too. Ten, I think?
 
I don't remember him being in BMB but I have a huge soft spot for Damian in general, he's such a little prick but I love it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's almost always Barbara in most of the stuff she's in

I also loved his tech friend whose name I'm blanking on

The disillusioned royal flush gang member was great too. Ten, I think?
LOVE Babs, literally the only sane member of the fam.
I'm quite partial to cozy Catholic guilt Batman, Azrael, for obv reasons
I don't remember him being in BMB but I have a huge soft spot for Damian in general, he's such a little prick but I love it
He doesn't show up in the show, it was a bit too early for his character. Would love to see him, Terry, and Max interact tho.
 
you can generally say, but directly copy paste isn't allowed

Thank you! And I mean I was wondering if it was allowed to ask CG to do that, sorry for the confusion @CeeGee14

Anyways it makes sense why a seer would stay quiet if CG is village. However it does make me curious as to if its a wolf seer or a townie? If townie, I'd imagine someone (likely the seer) would have come in to lightly defend them.
 
Not totally true; in snack wars she was wolf and pushed me
Also Casino when she was cult
I think we're both town here though
Yes, the cult who famously was as uninformed as a villager and still staked her dying words on you being a wolf.

I think you already know but to be clear, just in case, I'm exclusively referring to games where she had no way of knowing your affiliation. Like every single v/v game you've had together. No concerns from her even when everyone else wanted your head on a platter.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, the cult who famously was as uninformed as a villager and still staked her dying words on you being a wolf.

I think you already know but to be clear, just in case, I'm exclusively referring to games where she had no way of knowing your affiliation. Like every single v/v game you've had together. No concerns from her even when everyone else wanted your head on a platter.
In that case, that is exactly once lmao
 
Something about someone peering into my soul
Dearest gentle reader,

The marriage season is in full swing and the game players are all on the board and showing their hands. This author finds the claim that some are soul searching quite intriguing, as she also has had some soul observations done upon her person last eve.

Alas, time runs short for the trip to the continent and the bags are madly being packed into the wee hours of the night - those times when the most dastardly deeds and indeed the juiciest gossip unfold. This author still finds herself watching one of the ton in particular. While she still tries to blend in, dear reader, the ploys only seem to become more obvious over time. Though this author has been mistaken before, it is a rare occurrence and might result in the revocation of some credibility if it were to be the case.

Yeet genny

Yours truly,
Lady SAR