The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 Vote Tally

CG () -
beans () -
genny (2) - beans, SAR
apop (2) - RDR, AM
RDR (2) - CG, katie
basille (2) - Clem, apop

8/14
leading: players with votes
Missing: basille, genny, moons, Alex, Black Kat, chilly

Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT TODAY (~11 h)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 FINAL Vote Tally

katie (8)
- AM, beans, Clem, RDR, genny, apop, basille, chilly
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee ()
basille () -
apop (1) - Black Kat
genny (1) - SAR

11/14
leading: katie
Missing: Alex, katie, CG

Please let me know in your PM if there are any discrepancies.
Actually I’m cool w any of these people going down probably except AM. Though idk that a wolf jumps on the end of a misyeet wagon for credibility reasons. At least I wouldn’t
 
If genny really does have a PR, I'm willing to give her a cycle or two to see if that self resolves. If she's still alive in a couple days i think it will be time to reconsider her
 
Day 3 Vote Tally

CG () -
beans () -
genny (1) - SAR
apop (2) - RDR, AM
RDR (3) - CG, katie, beans
basille (2) - Clem, apop

8/14
leading: RDR (kinda)
Missing: basille, genny, moons, Alex, Black Kat, chilly

Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT TODAY (~10.75 h)
 
It all depends on how other players are doing! 🙂

I will say, the first puzzle proved much more challenging than the second. But with each puzzle, a good number of players got it right, a good number got it wrong. I’m just glad people are participating and seem to be having fun 🙂
Wow ok I feel so attacked rn
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I left a lot out lol

If Katie flips red then apop probably didn't bus her, so I'm reluctant to kill apop before we (presumably?) get Katie's flip
I kinda agreenwith this, I wouldnt flip people on the argument of bussing until the flip

Not sure if thsts what rdr did but welp
 
I kinda agreenwith this, I wouldnt flip people on the argument of bussing until the flip

Not sure if thsts what rdr did but welp
No that's not what I'm saying

I'm saying if Katie is mafia, then apop didn't bus, so I don't want to kill apop just for katie to flip mafia

Which I kinda don't think she is mafia, but I'm also historically very bad at reading her so I'm really hedging my bets lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this?

Is THIS THE ONE I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR?
1000014552.jpg
 
Day 3 Vote Tally

CG () -
beans () -
genny (1) - SAR
apop (2) - RDR, AM
RDR (3) - CG, katie, beans
basille (2) - Clem, apop

8/14
leading: RDR (kinda)
Missing: basille, genny, moons, Alex, Black Kat, chilly

Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT TODAY (~10.75 h)
Genny 2
Apop 2
Rdr 3
Basille 2

Damn I wanted to make a social experiment

@AlexDMV @basille @chilly_md

I want your vote casted at least 1 hour before eod