You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Black Kat
Im smol
Are you still set on RDR?I've seen it used before but more often from players from other sites, like I don't know anyone here that regularly uses it
What’re we eatingGuys this drive thru line is taking forever and I can't get out 😠things are not going well
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I recall one but I need to searchI've seen it used before but more often from players from other sites, like I don't know anyone here that regularly uses it
basille
Full Member
The Fandom wiki I've been using, I last was looking over roles:Well, it used to be by older generations but hasn't been currently in a while. Which wiki was that?
List of Roles
At the start of the game, everyone is assigned a role. They can be on the Villager team, the Werewolf team, or have different or additional winning conditions. Witch - each night they have the option to use only 1 kill potion per game, 1 revive potion per game, or do nothing Villager - no...
CanesWhat’re we eating
(Theoretically)
I don’t think I wanna vote basille idk
basille
Full Member
I dont eat meat but I like their toast 😋 enjoy your meal once ya get it!Canes
(Theoretically)
Black Kat
Im smol
Im lost, why is looking up who says lynch important?I recall one but I need to search
I assuming AM thinks Basille is playing the noob card to get out of the yeet and hiding past playing history but idk?Im lost, why is looking up who says lynch important?
Idk, who is leading now? Basille's recent posts are making me see the argument for her tbh. I still think genny should self resolve. Unsure about CG with the seer claimAre you still set on RDR?
My take was that basille shouldn't know the term lynch unless someone told her (a wolf in the pack with her possibly?)Im lost, why is looking up who says lynch important?
Idk if that is AM's thought process though
Black Kat
Im smol
Oh true the seer claimIdk, who is leading now? Basille's recent posts are making me see the argument for her tbh. I still think genny should self resolve. Unsure about CG with the seer claim
If no one came to cut their head off that might mean something right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve revealed being seered as scum so idk if this means a lot either wayIdk, who is leading now? Basille's recent posts are making me see the argument for her tbh. I still think genny should self resolve. Unsure about CG with the seer claim
Right. However that is dependent on the seer role being villageOh true the seer claim
If no one came to cut their head off that might mean something right?
Alright. I don't think I've ever encountered this one before.The Fandom wiki I've been using, I last was looking over roles:
![]()
List of Roles
At the start of the game, everyone is assigned a role. They can be on the Villager team, the Werewolf team, or have different or additional winning conditions. Witch - each night they have the option to use only 1 kill potion per game, 1 revive potion per game, or do nothing Villager - no...werewolf-the-game.fandom.com
Day 3 Vote Tally
CeeGee (2) - moonster, katie
beans ()
genny (3) - SAR, RDR, chilly
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, beans
basille (3) - Clem, genny, apop
12/14
Leading: genny and basille
Missing: Alex and Black Kat
Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~21 minutes)
CeeGee (2) - moonster, katie
beans ()
genny (3) - SAR, RDR, chilly
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, beans
basille (3) - Clem, genny, apop
12/14
Leading: genny and basille
Missing: Alex and Black Kat
Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~21 minutes)
Black Kat
Im smol
Idk, who is leading now? Basille's recent posts are making me see the argument for her tbh. I still think genny should self resolve. Unsure about CG with the seer claim
Genny / CG / basille atm
You unvoted, right?I think we are
3 basille, 3 CG, 3 genny right? Right
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I was hoping it would inform a partner in wolf chatIm lost, why is looking up who says lynch important?
Unfortunately the person i remembered using often it was toby in Ten
Don't ask my how or why I remembered that lol
Black Kat
Im smol
I seeRight. However that is dependent on the seer role being village
I was wondering if someone else wrote the post for her and accidentally slipped into an old habit that she wouldn't have. It's more muddy with the sharing of the wiki though.I assuming AM thinks Basille is playing the noob card to get out of the yeet and hiding past playing history but idk?
@Black Kat please adviseYou unvoted, right?
Black Kat
Im smol
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
You heard him guys. 14 way tieY'all are REALLY wanting to tempt if dubZ and I can dissuade KD from Big Deth a second time?![]()
Black Kat
Im smol
U are correct tyvm@Black Kat please advise
Genny / basille @beans2020
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys pls can we take scum with me when I die
Black Kat
Im smol
Are u staying the night or do you die by eod?Guys pls can we take scum with me when I die
Whats your legacy?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Was it cg who claimed being seered? Would be an interesting choice for a wolfRight. However that is dependent on the seer role being village
Black Kat
Im smol
I think
Vote: genny
Vote: genny
I knew SAR claimed it tooWas it cg who claimed being seered? Would be an interesting choice for a wolf
Based on my role I think I’m gone from chat tonightAre u staying the night or do you die by eod?
Whats your legacy?
Uhhh I think don’t kill AM, Alex, or apop
Idk who’s going over rn - I don’t really trust the way Clem has voted based on what he’s posted. I think CGs reads seem manufactured
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I mean if shes a Town seer she probably dies tonightNot sure how clearing is a seer since im not sure if ots like a full investigative role and if it looks at the role / habilities / just one / all together
And basille is just a gut feeling maybe but i have nothing else
You can change the format of the site back to the old one all the way at the bottom of the page !Btw can someone teach me how to do Isos on mobile the ui changed ;(
Ya it says end of next day cycle so I have 13 minute sBased on my role I think I’m gone from chat tonight
Uhhh I think don’t kill AM, Alex, or apop
Idk who’s going over rn - I don’t really trust the way Clem has voted based on what he’s posted. I think CGs reads seem manufactured
Black Kat
Im smol
But CG only claimed to be seered, not to be seer? Or u mean gennyI mean if shes a Town seer she probably dies tonight
Black Kat
Im smol
Ya it says end of next day cycle so I have 13 minute s
Day 3 Vote Tally
CeeGee (2) - moonster, katie
beans ()
genny (4) - SAR, RDR, chilly, Black Kat
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, beans
basille (3) - Clem, genny, apop
13/14
Leading: genny
Missing: Alex
Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~11 minutes)
CeeGee (2) - moonster, katie
beans ()
genny (4) - SAR, RDR, chilly, Black Kat
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, beans
basille (3) - Clem, genny, apop
13/14
Leading: genny
Missing: Alex
Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~11 minutes)
At least maybe my flip will give more insight based on who voted for me and when?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Black Kat
Im smol
If you are town Ill try my best to search between ur votersAt least maybe my flip will give more insight based on who voted for me and when?
Kinda wish basille stuck around but I don't really know what to do about it.
Who is gonna die with me 
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K