You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
basille
Full Member
My hold up here is CG actually claimed to have been seered before SAR mentioned anything.Based on my role I think I’m gone from chat tonight
Uhhh I think don’t kill AM, Alex, or apop
Idk who’s going over rn - I don’t really trust the way Clem has voted based on what he’s posted. I think CGs reads seem manufactured
I've been mulling over three possibilities:
- CG is town and was genuinely checked by a village seer.
- If there's a village seer, CG took a massive gamble as a wolf by claiming it first and hoping they wouldn't get punished.
- There's a wolf seer in play, and CG knew.
basille
Full Member
Why basille left the moment i voted genny
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
I am here, just overwhelmed.
Black Kat
Im smol
Wait whatMy hold up here is CG actually claimed to have been seered before SAR mentioned anything.
I've been mulling over three possibilities:
- CG is town and was genuinely checked by a village seer.
- If there's a village seer, CG took a massive gamble as a wolf by claiming it first and hoping they wouldn't get punished.
- There's a wolf seer in play, and CG knew.
Black Kat
Im smol
Basille or genny miss beans?No tie breaking needed?
I broked in favor of genny but Im not sure im.scared
Day 3 Vote Tally
CeeGee (2) - moonster, katie
beans ()
genny (4) - SAR, RDR, chilly, Black Kat
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, beans
basille (3) - Clem, genny, apop
13/14
Leading: genny
Missing: Alex
Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (3 minutes)
CeeGee (2) - moonster, katie
beans ()
genny (4) - SAR, RDR, chilly, Black Kat
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, beans
basille (3) - Clem, genny, apop
13/14
Leading: genny
Missing: Alex
Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (3 minutes)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Genny is up by oneNo tie breaking needed?
basille
Full Member
I could be wrong, but thats what I remember.Wait what
I'm still here
But as a wolf if she was seered and didn’t do the NK - admitting it isn’t a risk and is seen as giving town infoMy hold up here is CG actually claimed to have been seered before SAR mentioned anything.
I've been mulling over three possibilities:
- CG is town and was genuinely checked by a village seer.
- If there's a village seer, CG took a massive gamble as a wolf by claiming it first and hoping they wouldn't get punished.
- There's a wolf seer in play, and CG knew.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok bye everyone
Clem u were so close to reading me right why’d you have to flip on me smh
Et tu Brutus ?
Clem u were so close to reading me right why’d you have to flip on me smh
Et tu Brutus ?
It’s notWhy would CG claiming to be seered be a gamble as wolf?
Claiming seer I think not that they were seeredWhy would CG claiming to be seered be a gamble as wolf?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Tbh she'd just self prez to gennyI'm not voting basille to make a tie
Day 3: Keep absolutely still...
Realizing that they needed to get to the bottom of the evil among them, the guests started the day much more actively this time. Unfortunately, consensus was no easier to come by.
Nearly half of the guests found their name being written down at one point or another, and nobody came close to being a majority vote.
Unluckily for one guest, their attempt to shift the discussion away from them only drew more suspicion. Despite her attempts that, given time, surely the house would bring her down... her companions decided that her time had come.
By the slimmest of margins, her name was the one decided as the clock began to resound. The now familiar low hum engaged, and all assembled watched to see their erstwhile partner get lifted up and sucked into the void.
Surely, this time, they had found one of the sinister forces that had been tormenting them since they stepped foot in this wretched manor...
Dead is:
------------------------------------------------------
After a few quiet moments, katiemcat's now familiar disembodied voice offered a final parting thought:
Permanently exiting the game is:
------------------------------------------------------
After the deflating turn of events, the group dispersed, contemplating where to go from here. The house was alive with the sounds of their dejection. From one room, loud, angry curses. From another, sullen silence. Still another, sobbing... or maybe coughing? Retching? From one corner of the house, a quiet chuckle...
With all of this, almost nobody noticed when the front door opened and someone stepped in quietly. One of their companions had gone missing that day, and it seems that a replacement had been invited.
"Hey guys... I heard you needed someone just like me?"
Do not discuss the reasons for subs.
Realizing that they needed to get to the bottom of the evil among them, the guests started the day much more actively this time. Unfortunately, consensus was no easier to come by.
Nearly half of the guests found their name being written down at one point or another, and nobody came close to being a majority vote.
Unluckily for one guest, their attempt to shift the discussion away from them only drew more suspicion. Despite her attempts that, given time, surely the house would bring her down... her companions decided that her time had come.
By the slimmest of margins, her name was the one decided as the clock began to resound. The now familiar low hum engaged, and all assembled watched to see their erstwhile partner get lifted up and sucked into the void.
Surely, this time, they had found one of the sinister forces that had been tormenting them since they stepped foot in this wretched manor...
Dead is:
@genny , who was
Eileen Wiley, and a
Town Motion Detector, who could determine if a player had taken an action or been acted on during a night phase
------------------------------------------------------
After a few quiet moments, katiemcat's now familiar disembodied voice offered a final parting thought:
dead chat dead chat dead chat
Permanently exiting the game is:
@katiemcat , who was
Ego, and a
Ego, and a
Town Restless Spirit, who would remain in the game until the end of the following day cycle after dying
------------------------------------------------------
After the deflating turn of events, the group dispersed, contemplating where to go from here. The house was alive with the sounds of their dejection. From one room, loud, angry curses. From another, sullen silence. Still another, sobbing... or maybe coughing? Retching? From one corner of the house, a quiet chuckle...
With all of this, almost nobody noticed when the front door opened and someone stepped in quietly. One of their companions had gone missing that day, and it seems that a replacement had been invited.
"Hey guys... I heard you needed someone just like me?"
Do not discuss the reasons for subs.
Last edited:
Puzzle 3
By request--sudoku!
***Important note: Do not use AI or other online resources to solve this puzzle. This is not enforceable... but come on guys 🙂 Additionally, this one must be solved on your own (no collaboration in-thread)***
Submit your answer in your role PM by the end of Night 3.
By request--sudoku!
***Important note: Do not use AI or other online resources to solve this puzzle. This is not enforceable... but come on guys 🙂 Additionally, this one must be solved on your own (no collaboration in-thread)***
Submit your answer in your role PM by the end of Night 3.
It is now Night 3
Night Actions must be submitted by 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT TOMORROW, 8/29
12 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@basille
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@Clem J
@beans2020
@HRH Queeb SAR
@moonstermash
Alex_DVM--> @samac
@Black Kat
@chilly_md
@reddeadrobin
------------------
Dead (and out of the game)
------------------
@Jagged Jimmy Jay - Vanillager
@dyachei - Town Doctor
@katiemcat - Town Restless Spirit
@genny - Town Motion Dectector
------------------
Subs
------------------
@Stagg737
@Doctor-S
------------------
Tots
------------------
@dew5
@kitzsuna
@SkiOtter
@fruitsalad
@Barkley13
@supershorty
Night Actions must be submitted by 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT TOMORROW, 8/29
12 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@basille
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@Clem J
@beans2020
@HRH Queeb SAR
@moonstermash
@Black Kat
@chilly_md
@reddeadrobin
------------------
Dead (and out of the game)
------------------
@Jagged Jimmy Jay - Vanillager
@dyachei - Town Doctor
@katiemcat - Town Restless Spirit
@genny - Town Motion Dectector
------------------
Subs
------------------
@Stagg737
@Doctor-S
------------------
Tots
------------------
@dew5
@kitzsuna
@SkiOtter
@fruitsalad
@Barkley13
@supershorty
Are there any poison healers? A wolf just targeted me.
Samac
Pls help us 
We killed a partially claimed town PR, how are y'all feeling?
We killed a partially claimed town PR, how are y'all feeling?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think that was dyaAre there any poison healers? A wolf just targeted me.
Bad actuallySamacPls help us
We killed a partially claimed town PR, how are y'all feeling?
Cool. I'm dying N3.I think that was dya
Please share your wisdom with us before you goCool. I'm dying N3.
Genuinely the same stuff I said during the day cycle. Treat tomorrow like mylo.Please share your wisdom with us before you go
It's frustrating for multiple reasons but especially because I love mylo. I don't even know a SON poisoning is possible.
*************************Sisters and wives
Somewhere Sporty is perking up and she's not sure why
**************************
Talk to me if you want. It was dirty but I'm not so pissed that I'll stop helping.
Don't love that the genny wagon surged back into the lead with her not here to full claim tbh. Especially eyeing Kat's vote as the decisive one with relatively little time left (by busy SDN standards anyway).
@Black Kat Care to explain yourself?
@Black Kat Care to explain yourself?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Pretty sure it's katEveryone's getting re evaluated tomorrow. I have a feeling I'm townreading a wolf
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
We had a pm yesterday and she tried to find out if I was a seer. Then tiebroke onto the claimed prPretty sure it's kat
Do you think wolf!Kat is so bold to vote genny like that? If so, is she saving a packmate, and who? Or just taking a risk to miskill a PR?Pretty sure it's kat
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I think basille
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright that definitely changes things. How did the pm come about?We had a pm yesterday and she tried to find out if I was a seer. Then tiebroke onto the claimed pr
Black Kat
Im smol
ANGY that's why u are present at eod sndjkdndkdbdnd
Seeing basille at EoD might've biased me? I didnt want to leave it as a tie and what else was I supposed to do?
There was a tie and no one was breaking it, i was reconsidering CG due to the seer argument thatt was brought up and idkDon't love that the genny wagon surged back into the lead with her not here to full claim tbh. Especially eyeing Kat's vote as the decisive one with relatively little time left (by busy SDN standards anyway).
@Black Kat Care to explain yourself?
Seeing basille at EoD might've biased me? I didnt want to leave it as a tie and what else was I supposed to do?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
This was reply to this lol:I think basille
Do you think wolf!Kat is so bold to vote genny like that? If so, is she saving a packmate, and who? Or just taking a risk to miskill a PR?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
The night cake puzzle 😅Alright that definitely changes things. How did the pm come about?
Black Kat
Im smol
You should give context to be fairWe had a pm yesterday and she tried to find out if I was a seer. Then tiebroke onto the claimed pr
You told me you figured out rdr's role and I thought u were soft claiming me u were the seer
I dont believe your point is fair
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K