The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 Vote Tally

CeeGee (2) - moonster, katie
beans ()
genny (4) - SAR, RDR, chilly, Black Kat
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, beans
basille (3) - Clem, genny, apop

13/14
Leading: genny
Missing: Alex

Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~11 minutes)
Kat saving basille also makes the most sense numerically, I suppose
 
ANGY that's why u are present at eod sndjkdndkdbdnd


There was a tie and no one was breaking it, i was reconsidering CG due to the seer argument thatt was brought up and idk

Seeing basille at EoD might've biased me? I didnt want to leave it as a tie and what else was I supposed to do?
Not voting the claimed PR would have helped?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should give context to be fair

You told me you figured out rdr's role and I thought u were soft claiming me u were the seer

I dont believe your point is fair
I believe that alone could have been well meaning, but surrounding context and subsequent votes made it more concerning
 
What else was supposed to happen? Just leave the tie be?
If it was tied between genny and basille, tying a third person wouldn't have been the worst strategy (orobably would have been a dice roll again). I'll grant that I had basille townier socially, but the PR claim from genny (however soft) should have been respected too
 
ANGY that's why u are present at eod sndjkdndkdbdnd


There was a tie and no one was breaking it, i was reconsidering CG due to the seer argument thatt was brought up and idk

Seeing basille at EoD might've biased me? I didnt want to leave it as a tie and what else was I supposed to do?
I offered to break the tie a few times!!
 
If it was tied between genny and basille, tying a third person wouldn't have been the worst strategy (orobably would have been a dice roll again). I'll grant that I had basille townier socially, but the PR claim from genny (however soft) should have been respected too
That's the point, it was either my gut feeling or playing it safe with the pr

I choose the gut feeling and there's that
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean if you gonna present the facts to play by your favor and just pick what is convenient, be my guest
I'm really sorry if I'm wrong but I just [can't] reconcile any other conclusion. If I was sure-ish before the votes I would've said something
 
Im sorry I went by heart, and at the same time I was panicking

I'm really sorry if I'm wrong but I just vac reconcile any other conclusion. If I was sure-ish before the votes I would've said something

Why would I want to catch a seer tho? I don't have anything to hide

And even like that, why would I try to catch it so blatantly? If I thought your claim of "I might've figured out rdr rol" was a soft launch of a seer I've just kept my mouth shut and move on

I usually go by heart and gut feeling at eod and after 20 min idk what to do
 
Pro-tip: Generally it's bad to claim even as vanilla, since it narrows down the targets for scum to find PRs

Don't worry about it too much, I have a feeling this game may be a wash for town anyway lol
Ah ok, apologies I am really at a loss of what to do now and feel like anything I don't say or do say will be used against me, so I really don't know how to approach anything at this time
 
It is now Night 3

Night Actions must be submitted by 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT TOMORROW, 8/29

12 players remain

@Animal Midwife
@basille
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@Clem J
@beans2020
@HRH Queeb SAR
@moonstermash
Alex_DVM--> @samac
@Black Kat
@chilly_md
@reddeadrobin
------------------
Dead (and out of the game)
------------------

@Jagged Jimmy Jay - Vanillager
@dyachei - Town Doctor
@katiemcat - Town Restless Spirit
@genny - Town Motion Dectector
------------------
Subs
------------------

@Stagg737
@Doctor-S

------------------
Tots
------------------

@dew5
@kitzsuna
@SkiOtter
@fruitsalad
@Barkley13
@supershorty​
WAIT SAMAC IS HERE

HI SAMAC I MISSED U
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm struggling because I'm reading Kat socially pretty towny here still (and basille to a lesser degree). Which leaves me looking more at the people who weren't here, or were here but didn't act. And it's harder to get information out of inaction than action tbh
 
I'm struggling because I'm reading Kat socially pretty towny here still (and basille to a lesser degree). Which leaves me looking more at the people who weren't here, or were here but didn't act. And it's harder to get information out of inaction than action tbh
Part of me is thinking we should just start yeeting in the less active players tbh
 
It's fine if you can't save me though. I'll take it as me being a serious threat and just bite drywall in dead chat.

I just want to try to live if anything's possible.
 
The last thing these weary eyes will do before bed is look through voting trends. These catch my eye:
Clem:
D1: Was on the JJJ wagon.
D2: Was on the katie wagon.
D3: Started/pushed the wagon on me.
- They have been on every single town-push wagon, worth looking into.

Chilly_md:
D1: Was on SAR
D2: Hopped onto katie.
D3: Hopped onto genny.
- They have been blending in really easily, not many people question their votes as well.

SAR:
D1: Voted beans.
D2: Lone vote on genny.
D3: Was on genny once again.
- They had tunneled on genny since D2, and hoping to understand why? I know they noted they didn't have their usual warmth, but hoping they can go deeper into that (hopefully the post restriction isn't too crazy this go around)
 
The last thing these weary eyes will do before bed is look through voting trends. These catch my eye:
Clem:
D1: Was on the JJJ wagon.
D2: Was on the katie wagon.
D3: Started/pushed the wagon on me.
- They have been on every single town-push wagon, worth looking into.

Chilly_md:
D1: Was on SAR
D2: Hopped onto katie.
D3: Hopped onto genny.
- They have been blending in really easily, not many people question their votes as well.

SAR:
D1: Voted beans.
D2: Lone vote on genny.
D3: Was on genny once again.
- They had tunneled on genny since D2, and hoping to understand why? I know they noted they didn't have their usual warmth, but hoping they can go deeper into that (hopefully the post restriction isn't too crazy this go around)
I like your points on chilly. They've definitely been under the radar for me and that needs to change
 
I kinda need to rumiate on everything a bit buy preliminarily

one between apop and rdr / CG / basille? Chilly? SAR?

If it was CG afterall I might self combust

I dont want to have my heart broken by beans clem or moonster
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
full disclosure, I ain’t read much of anything from some day 1 stuff and close last night when I knew I was going in but my thoughts around close were:
AM seems pure with the gotcha on basille
And did we really move off CG for claiming they’d been seered….? Cause all that felt like was an attempt to get a seer to out themselves.

Also WHYD YOU DO THAT TO JAY D1

Okay anyway this check in brought to you by baby kicking bladder. I’m going to try to get a little more sleep
 
AM seems pure with the gotcha on basille
And did we really move off CG for claiming they’d been seered….? Cause all that felt like was an attempt to get a seer to out themselves.
Sar also claims someone "peered into her soul" (an important distinction because we don't actually know if that's a seer or not), fwiw

Also if cg is mafia and was seered...the seer should have claimed that lol
 
Sar also claims someone "peered into her soul" (an important distinction because we don't actually know if that's a seer or not), fwiw

Also if cg is mafia and was seered...the seer should have claimed that lol
I also agree with that but like I felt like some people were stubborn cg voters. I dunno
 
full disclosure, I ain’t read much of anything from some day 1 stuff and close last night when I knew I was going in but my thoughts around close were:
AM seems pure with the gotcha on basille
And did we really move off CG for claiming they’d been seered….? Cause all that felt like was an attempt to get a seer to out themselves.

Also WHYD YOU DO THAT TO JAY D1

Okay anyway this check in brought to you by baby kicking bladder. I’m going to try to get a little more sleep
Welcome!